Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    If you don't believe Hillary is a liar, just check out this series of out of context clips from 20 years ago.
    I find the "she's a liar!" thing to be pointedly tedious. Of course she is. But she's a self invested liar, who would not benefit from breaking the current political system. And ultimately, an extremely important thing to remember is that she is invested in the left.... meaning that, like with Obama, her absolute greatest return for no real political cost is to appoint a liberal justice. Like her predecessor, her single real contribution to civil liberties could/would be to put someone in the SCOTUS who is going to advance LBGT rights, womens rights, voting rights, and the like, and it would satisfy these needs from her constituency for 2020. And even if the executive doesn't change even the tiniest bit, replacing Scalia with a liberal justice would certainly make a big impact in the years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    How can you be anti big corporate scheming and then support someone who is the Queen of that? At the very beginning he had the illusion he could win. :P
    I thought I read that Trump was taking money from corporate sponsors. Probably a misprint. If not then how is Trump any different on that side of things?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Instead of voting for one bad candidate, so another bad candidate is less likely to win, why not run himself or vote for someone whom he thinks is qualified?
    And then what? What happens to the causes that he has fought all of his life for? For example: Minimum wage? He hasn't been fighting for himself. He has been fighting for his ideals and the GOP is so far from those ideals. He probably doesn't even like Clinton but that doesn't mean that he doesn't think that she would be better than Trump and entering as a third party would do nothing other than hand Trump the win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh, yes. Now I get to say "I told you so" for all the really strange thinking that led to the idea that Bernie would never endorse Hillary. The only part that was is in question was when he would do it, not if.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    So now we are just arguing about HOW we set the world on fire right?

Because we are in agreement that with either candidate the world burns.
    With Hillary, The U.S. "burns"

With Trump, The whole world does.

He pushed her left then endorsed her, just like everyone expected. I don't know why people seem to be making a huge deal out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    He pushed her left then endorsed her, just like everyone expected. I don't know why people seem to be making a huge deal out of this.
    Because the best shot they had to see Trump in the White House was for Bernie to run as an independent. Now, they're just salty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    I don't know why people seem to be making a huge deal out of this.
    A part of the people seem to be thinking this means his supporters will now absolutely support Hillary, while another part seems to be thinking he's a sellout.

Neither of them are correct, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Pretty soon the internet hyperbole about Clinton is going to reach critical mass and some server farm is going to collapse in on itself and form a new sun.
    I guess that would mean that Hillary actually did destroy the world like they said!

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Oh look the weak little boy of a candidate who didn't have a job until 40 years old endorses the demon Hillary for president, imagine my shock

What will the bernouts do now? Vote for Saran or vote for trump? Your safe spaces are getting smaller by the day guys lol
    Desperately clinging on to the rumor that he had no job until 40, huh? Aw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    A part of the people seem to be thinking this means his supporters will now absolutely support Hillary, while another part seems to be thinking he's a sellout.

Neither of them are correct, obviously.
    Enough are supporting Hillary to give her a giant lead. 85% of them, even before his endorsement.

Sorry (not sorry) to kill your oft-repeated proclamation that nominating Hillary over Bernie will cost the Dems the election.
    For your sake, I hope she doesn't bomb Finland.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    Desperately clinging on to the rumor that he had no job until 40, huh? Aw.
    Desperately clinging on? Why would I do that? He already got beat out by the biggest corporate demonic big business corrupt candidate in the history of the United States lol

AND THEN he shows his communist fledgling supporters how "authentic" and "upstanding" he is by endorsing her! I was laughing so hard when I heard about this lol

Oh and btw it's not a rumor, it's true lol

"I want a politician that listens to the people!"

*politician changes position to one with popular support*

"Can't trust her! She's pandering!"
    It's a total contradiction of the message his entire campaign was built on with his endorsement of her

- - - Updated - - -

I removed the link from my signature and don't intend to bring it back, but damn.

Damn.

Wait what? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    It's a total contradiction of the message his entire campaign was built on with his endorsement of her
    Only if you think his goal was getting everything he wanted or none of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter, still voting Bernie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Only if you think his goal was getting everything he wanted or none of it.

Do you really believe that he will get anything from Hillary? You probably think Hillary is a democrat too lol

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I thought I read that Trump was taking money from corporate sponsors. Probably a misprint. If not then how is Trump any different on that side of things?
    As in reference to being a candidate and taking endorsements? Not the same thing, but I am sure he is not innocent of such stuff of under the table pat on the back before he was a candidate. But the point I was making was Bernie should have stuck to his principles and not bowed down to the Queen of lies. Some of the GOP primary candidates are also guilty of it however. Namely Rick Perry and Bobby Jindal to name a couple.

Other people will understand.
    I wanna be other people

Wow, color me suprised!

No, not really.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I think the real Bernie supporters wont vote for her or Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.