Fury come pre legion patch

Am I to understand that with the 4pc tier 18 bonuses changing that we'll probably be running frenzy and kinda forgetting about RB till Legion or am I just misunderstanding something?

Most likly yes but also in legion you can go with build where you ignore RB and its quite effective z

7+ Year Old Account
    You are still going to use RB while enraged if you take frenzy.

It'll just be annoying and suck because FS stands for Furious Shit. Whereas RB stands for Raging BADASS.

2 months of shit rotation #yay
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Furious Slash sure ain't a good ability, but as we only use it like once a min (maybe slightly more), it's not that big of a deal. Not counting that button Fury is good fun, and FS doesn't take anything from it, it's just a button that adds nothing to the otherwise fun spec.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    so is keeping 3 stacks of frenzy not a priority then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    so is keeping 3 stacks of frenzy not a priority then?
    Was under impression we went with Inner Rage even in pre-patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Given how little we use FS I'd imagine we just spec Inner Rage and ignore the Set Bonus due to how little it benefits us.

I was thinking with the values of haste we wouldn't even worry about the 4 piece, and try to get haste on gear?

Quote Originally Posted by LL Hand J View Post
    Am I to understand that with the 4pc tier 18 bonuses changing that we'll probably be running frenzy and kinda forgetting about RB till Legion or am I just misunderstanding something?
    Doubtful, even with more Reck uptime, Furious Slash does such pathetic damage, that it's very hard to prioritize it, and it causes Fury to run out of GCDs very quickly. I'll do some more testing once we've updated to the latest numbers. The set bonus is also weaker due to the loss of Bloodsurge's guaranteed reduction.

It'll more than likely be better to simply ignore the effect and play as normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    are you stacking haste/mastery gear ? cause crit is shit now , gonna have to run HFC for gear again yayyyyyyyyyyyy