Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    I'll be keen to test this when I get home, so what you're saying is clipping EB, whether talented BF or not, doesn't give you an extra couple of secs worth of demonic? I'm guessing that would make my theory that you need a semi decent amount of haste to perform 2 DS in the demonic window hold some water?
    No canceling Eye beam still gives you a little bit more meta then letting it fully cast but before this build letting a blind fury eye beam fully cast it gave you like 2 extra seconds of meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Atxiki View Post
    Hii there,

Just wondering if there will be at the end, since we're getting closer and closer to the final balance, a kind of post-it at the first page or something about all the possible builds, talents explanation, best artifact path etc etc.. a kind of recap of all the informations gathered during beta?

Btw, thanks to all the contributors here. Not posting a lot but i'm following each days about how DH is going on.
    Ò
    Not something that can be done yet, but I'm positive someone will do it when things are more final..

for example, this build demon blades is now best. in a momentum build. over prepared. with fel barrage.

#mindblown

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Not something that can be done yet, but I'm positive someone will do it when things are more final..

for example, this build demon blades is now best. in a momentum build. over prepared. with fel barrage.

#mindblown
    This sounds like something Una would say. Pure cancer. :P

No to the Auto attacks, yes to blade dance. It's just quirky.
    So I tested Blade Dance more, seems to only proc off the last tick of blade dance and even attacking the 5 imps in our hall it never gave more then 1 charge.

completely off topic, huge sigh of relief, guild finally killed archi. sigh... breathe.
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    So I tested Blade Dance more, seems to only proc off the last tick of blade dance and even attacking the 5 imps in our hall it never gave more then 1 charge.
    It won't give more than one charge on bdance unless you get *very* lucky with a .5 ICD

Quote Originally Posted by Etrnlaffair View Post
    And yet.. it's workin'. Doing a dungeon to get used to it (my bindings are FUCKED)

I would imagine it only has one proc per ability, rather than each strike, and is limited to one target to avoid you get insta stacks in an add heavy aoe situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    completely off topic, huge sigh of relief, guild finally killed archi. sigh... breathe.
    Gratz!

My guild is 132 wipes on mythic Archie in... consistently dying at 55% ish due to shackles/death brand... really frustrating.

On topic, I'm really going to have to test out which build I like the best nowadays. Fel Barrage being buffed is quite interesting, unfortunately as I mentioned, FE is broken again, so that sucks. I think the CB+FE+DR synergy is dead, which is why it got a buff I'd say.

#mindblown
    This is fucking awful news if true. I don't want to believe you. Do you know what the difference is between the 3 talents on the row of Demon Blades? I imagine it's not that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Grats
    Last edited by therayeffect; 2016-07-13 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    I would imagine it only has one proc per ability, rather than each strike, and is limited to one target to avoid you get insta stacks in an add heavy aoe situation.
    Fury of the Illidari almost always gives me 4 or 5 stacks unless I get unlucky using it on the 5 imps and eye beams gives 2 to 3 normally so it can proc more then once per ability, I think blade dance just works differently because it has such a shorter cooldown then those other 2 aoe abilities.

Fury of the Illidari almost always gives me 4 or 5 stacks unless I get unlucky using it on the 5 imps and eye beams gives 2 to 3 normally so it can proc more then once per ability, I think blade dance just works differently because it has such a shorter cooldown then those other 2 aoe abilities.
    It's the ICD. BD doesn't have a chance to proc multiples unless the first one and last one proc really.

Deleted

#mindblown
    Please god no

I was hoping the nemesis change would finally make it superior to momentum.

Any rough data on the diff between Demon Blades and Prepared/SS? I'd love to not play DB as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Minti - Lightbringer View Post
    Please god no

I was hoping the nemesis change would finally make it superior to momentum.

Any rough data on the diff between Demon Blades and Prepared/SS? I'd love to not play DB as well.
    Pawkets has all the sim stuff up:

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...lents/100.html

The 106 is pretty interesting as well though:

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...lents/106.html

Momentum isn't heads above.

Keep in mind these are all for single target, ofc.

It's the ICD. BD doesn't have a chance to proc multiples unless the first one and last one proc really.
    Yeah I get that but I have been casting nothing but Blade Dance and Demons bite on the 5 imps for like 10 mins and I have only ever seen it proc on the last hit so I think Blade Dance even though it hits what 3 times only has 1 chance to proc a charge and its the last hit.

Pawkets has all the sim stuff up:

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...lents/100.html

The 106 is pretty interesting as well though:

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...lents/106.html

Momentum isn't heads above.

Keep in mind these are all for single target, ofc.
    Holy fuck is this awful. This is making me question if I even want to play DH as a main. Goddamn. Maybe there's a numbers tuning coming that buffs them so we don't have to play Demon Blades?

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrnlaffair View Post
    U wot m8?

How is Demon Blades better than Prepared now?

Is there anything in particular I can look at to see the proc conditions of Fel Barrage?
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

I'd love to know how demon blades managed to go from being worse than no talent, to being head and shoulders the best?

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also, seeing the 106 row that close is kind of awesome.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Ha, it cracks me up that Van's "cancer" build is now the top dps build XD , well except for it now using momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Demon Reborn nerf put a hurt on the chaos blade build for sure.
    Nemesis buff definitely puts it closer to Momentum. Now it's 20% in bursts throughout a fight, or 20% 1 minute at a time. If you keep momentum up 50% of the time, they're about equal. Definitely makes it more of a per fight talent choice.

I'm not surprised with all the nerfs to Chaos Strike and Annihilation. We asked for our damage to be shifted from CS long ago. Well, here it is. Thankfully the buffs to other talents will help offset it. Maybe the artifact buffs will help Eye Beam in single target and will definitely help Bloodlet.
    Its not really that simple. On single target it would be hard to beat nemesis after you factor in all the gcds of sub optimal abilities it takes to keep up momentum.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.