Deleted
    Wait has rampage been always affected by haste?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post
    Sure you can say that, but there will always be something that Blizzard overlook before launch, you cannot achieve perfect balance. Take highmaul for instance, prot pallys were doing insaine damage, but did that last? Not at all.

If you are looking for a more complete game when everything is settled and somewhat in line of eachother (or better than currently anyway), dont play the first month of the expansion.
    You can't say that to a mythic raider, but yeah, I get your point.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    That's pretty much been the case the last few expansions to bring maybe AT MOST two DPS warriors. Meanwhile, due to scaling errors in WoD, we see 16 mages in a raid. I just have a feeling Warriors will end up so-so DPS, nobody will care, and the world will move on. Meanwhile, the rest of the specs will see the light of day, and if its a case of 'chicken little' well that's great. But going back through TBC, yeah, this is a repeat of history. I've seen Warriors good on beta, make it to live nerfed, and only get one or two slots tops. Most of the time its 0 looking back through the course of many, many, years.

Overall, I'm not concerned though, just 'meh' on this whole thing.
    I feel like in most extreme cases Mages have always been a class to bring when it comes down to cheesing things. Don't forget about the whole Spine stacking with Sub rogues and Arcane mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I feel like in most extreme cases Mages have always been a class to bring when it comes down to cheesing things. Don't forget about the whole Spine stacking with Sub rogues and Arcane mages.
    Cata was a shit show of ARCANE BLAST, ARCANE BLAST, ARCANE BLAST, ARCANE BLAST, ZZZZZZZzZzZzzz, OH YEAH MORE ARCANE BLAST. I totally agree. I don't know why Mages always end up being the darlings of WoW but here we are. I mean, lore wise, Warriors have come through a bundle more in a lot of cases.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Quote Originally Posted by Windehi View Post
    A while back it was, but for the past while it's been a 1.5s GCD not affected by haste. Just tested and it's still like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Windehi View Post
    the cooldown is not, but im pretty sure the damage component is. so with super high haste all the damage is done super quickly

Berserker rage no longer gives you mastery without outburst talent. Took them forever to do something about this, but I guess we know now for sure that it wasnt intended.

Berserker rage no longer gives you mastery without outburst talent. Took them forever to do something about this, but I guess we know now for sure that it wasnt intended.
    Fuck everything. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    Even then, it seems Wowhead datamining might be off also.

There is no change to Mutilate damage at level 110 in this build. Some data changed under the hood, but tooltips should still be showing the correct damage in-game. This applies to a number of other weapondamage-based attacks on various specs.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...beta-feedback/
    WRT Warriors. I don't care about other specs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Notes say Berserker Rage is 6sec now. Wasnt it 4 before? Maybe its worth using Outburst now, ..
    Anyway I still dont get the nerf to RB. Its so weak already.
    It's not. It's still a completely worthless talent. The only way we'll start using it is if Bladestorm ends up getting buffed to be better than Odyn's Fury+GCDs, and even then it's iffy.

- - - Updated - - -

Called it.

10+ Year Old Account
    are you stacking haste/mastery gear ? cause crit is shit now , gonna have to run HFC for gear again yayyyyyyyyyyyy

The proc rates for Berserking and Odyn's Champion still seem all over the fucking place. I don't mind the nerf at all if the procs get more consistent, but they don't seem to be any more consisten than in the previous builds

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    are you stacking haste/mastery gear ? cause crit is shit now , gonna have to run HFC for gear again yayyyyyyyyyyyy
    I mean its not like you will need to gear up for leveling. Crit + Mastery gear works fine & combined with fresh meat talent for the early levels you will be steamrolling at your ilvl, to the point where quests give better gear than HFC will.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean its not like you will need to gear up for leveling. Crit + Mastery gear works fine & combined with fresh meat talent for the early levels you will be steamrolling at your ilvl, to the point where quests give better gear than HFC will.
    i know its not the most important thing ATM but i was talking about getting haste/mastery gear to perform nicely in HFC for the remaining time

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    i know its not the most important thing ATM but i was talking about getting haste/mastery gear to perform nicely in HFC for the remaining time
    Theres not many items you can swap to from HFC that is haste + mastery, it would have to be a lot of crit/haste versa/haste. Class trinket will be enough, and who knows, maybe frenzy will be the go to talent for prepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    The proc rates for Berserking and Odyn's Champion still seem all over the fucking place. I don't mind the nerf at all if the procs get more consistent, but they don't seem to be any more consisten than in the previous builds
    Yeah, they still seem lower than intended. I also noticed, unless I was crazy, that Odyn's Champion isn't applied until the last hit of Rampage, though I wasn't certain of that. I'm not sure if that's how it's always been though since I never really paid any attention to it, just the not so good uptime.

I also thought the nerfs would make them more consistent, higher than 0.7 RPPM, but that's certainly not the case at all.

EDIT: I guess they both actually activate on Rampage's last hit, 1.5s after you use it. It makes a certain kind of sense for OC since you need to use things to actually benefit from it I suppose. Makes about the same sense for Berserking I guess.

Also, because of course it would, 30% uptime on Berserking over 1.5min just to see when they actually activate. Fun stuff.
    Last edited by Samayael; 2016-07-13 at 04:18 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    another fury nerf. lol. useless spec for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres not many items you can swap to from HFC that is haste + mastery, it would have to be a lot of crit/haste versa/haste. Class trinket will be enough, and who knows, maybe frenzy will be the go to talent for prepatch.
    theres a lot of item with haste and mastery remember that in most cases multistrike is converted into haste theres more than 14 items with haste and most of those have mastery too

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    another fury nerf. lol. useless spec for now.
    No idea what you guys are on about, fury was right near the top end of the spectrum before these changes. I was only being consistently beaten by marks hunters/mut rogues with their dumb bleed spec.

Fury is still extremely strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    No idea what you guys are on about, fury was right near the top end of the spectrum before these changes. I was only being consistently beaten by marks hunters/mut rogues with their dumb bleed spec.

It still is, because they're not nerfing the things that are putting it there. The nerfs have an effect for sure, and even the aforementioned top end will suffer a bit due to OC/Crit dam nerfs, but by and large it still has two dominating features that haven't been directly addressed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post

low dmg and 30% more dmg received is STRONG? fury was strong in mop. good in wod. in legion is trash because of stupid nerfs and enraged 30% dmg.