Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    What do the current launch zones hint at for the next tier, then?

As for a troll raid being hinted at, I honestly consider Vol'jin and the unreleased Shaman appearances as a hint for what's to come. With that being said, just because some of the past expansions had hints about the next tier of content, I don't think each tier requires a hint from the previous release of content.
    As I said, Helya was hinted at. She escapes and threatens all of Helheim will stand against us.

The shaman concept tier set is based off the elemental hidden skin which is Amani themed. Just like how all tier sets at launch are based off an artifact appearance, it's no more a hint at a future raid than the paladin tier set hinting at an Ashbringer raid. You may have a point with Vol'jin but it's something only Horde sees so it seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    This armor set is named "ShamanMythicArmorX.blp"
    Oh baby. Ohhh baby. Ooooooh baby.

Ugh, I wish Stormreaver wasnt half dead. I wanna go alliance with my shaman but the only two races available are the worst looking with gear imo. Worgens or humans as shamans please.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-07-13 at 01:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    As I said, Helya was hinted at. She escapes and threatens all of Helheim will stand against us.

The shaman concept tier set is based off the elemental hidden skin which is Amani themed. Just like how all tier sets at launch are based off an artifact appearance, it's no more a hint at a future raid than the paladin tier set hinting at an Ashbringer raid. You may have a point with Vol'jin but it's something only Horde sees so it seems unlikely.
    Who's her alliance with? I can see that more of being part of that mega dungeon that Blizzard was talking about than an actual raid. I think it would be definitely interesting but I just can't see a raid with the main focus being the Vrykul's in this expansion. If anything, she could be a boss to a raid but that's about as far as I could see them going with it.

I understand that the artifact skin is a very long stretch but my point still stands. With the fact that this new concept is named as a Mythic set, I just have to keep guessing that a Troll raid will be coming this expansion. In the end it's all pure speculation though and we'll just have to wait and see what Blizzard reveals.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2016-07-13 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Seeing as the enhancement hidden skin is "Zandalar" and the ele one is "Amani" and if the name of that pic is indeed that, I'd say a troll raid is likely.

- - - Updated - - -

This armor set is named "ShamanMythicArmorX.blp"

This is a pretty big hint^^

Deleted
    Maybe it's for the 7.1 mega-dungeon? Just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Do we even know where that concept art fits in the game?
    It's weird for it to be in the files, honestly.
    Credits Screen

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Who's her alliance with? I can see that more of being part of that mega dungeon that Blizzard was talking about than an actual raid. I think it would be definitely interesting but I just can't see a raid with the main focus being the Vrykul's in this expansion. If anything, she could be a boss to a raid but that's about it.
    Helya *may* be aligned with the old gods but I'm not 100% on that. Loken did help her break free and she does have tentacles but I'm not sure if she's actually serving them.

A raid with Helya has a lot of potential. They could bring in some Shadowlands lore which we only know a little of.

ok so I check the files again. All know tier 19 armors are called <Class>Armor.blp. Example:

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/541894.jpg - ShamanArmor.blp - mythic version
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/541873.jpg - RogueArmor.blp - mythic version
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/541871.jpg - DruidArmor.blp - mythic version

And yeah this one:
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/541895.jpg - ShamanMythicArmor.blp - 7.1/2 Shaman Mythic Armor ? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Do we even know where that concept art fits in the game?
    It's weird for it to be in the files, honestly.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=254122/l...1-data-updates

Scroll down a bit and it's art for the Credit Screen if you click on credits.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Helya *may* be aligned with the old gods but I'm not 100% on that. Loken did help her break free and she does have tentacles but I'm not sure if she's actually serving them.

A raid with Helya has a lot of potential. They could bring in some Shadowlands lore which we only know a little of.
    And hopefully bring back Loken too. A bit underused in WotLK imho.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Loken is dead. We defeated him back in Wrath in that one dungeon that escapes me right now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Loken is dead. We defeated him back in Wrath in that one dungeon that escapes me right now.
    Hall of something. Hall of Lightning I think?

Can't have an xpac without a troll raid or dungeon. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Can't have an xpac without a troll raid or dungeon. lol
    we did, WoD.
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Slightly off-topic, sorry.

For those that were able to obtain the Blood Knight's Tabard on their characters when it was bugged, can you confirm that it's transmoggable again on the PTR and/or Beta? Just logged in on my Warrior on the PTR and saw that I can use it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Lots of people in WoW are dead. Doesnt mean he cant come back for a memory sequence.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Lots of people in WoW are dead. Doesnt mean he cant come back for a memory sequence.
    And i think we all know who started the OP badass hero death pile on the "We're fucked" plate, SARGERAS! I mean, he 5v1d the pantheon and won. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    Maybe it's for the 7.1 mega-dungeon? Just a guess.
    Not this garbage again.

And yeah this one:
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/541895.jpg - ShamanMythicArmor.blp - 7.1/2 Shaman Mythic Armor ? :P
    Looks like T15 Shaman from ToT for me tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    Not this garbage again.
    And the funny thing is,people still think that it's a 'Mega" dungeon in general! I mean, the so called "Mega" thing we're gonna see in 7.1 is either a new set of dunegons (Like 1 to 3 dungeons next patch), or a dungeon with great lore features, that's it. LOL!