Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I quit wow a while back, but can anyone explain to me how it's possible to kill a raid boss multiple times a week?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I quit wow a while back, but can anyone explain to me how it's possible to kill a raid boss multiple times a week?
    you can kill non-mythic bosses as many times as you want, you just don't get loot after the first kill of the week. you can still use bonus rolls though. they made that change when they swapped over to the flex system for normal/heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingforest View Post
    That's like, 4 hours a day for 6 months? Assuming you are able to find a buyer for every run and you do a run every 30m. I'm really impressed with your tenacity, I know I probably would have given up on it after a couple nights, if that.
    There is absolutely zero shortage of players willing to dole out gold for a quick, easy Heroic Archi kill.

One of the more popular boosting techniques is the "Bring Your Own Buyer" method. You get 15 boostees then each one of the boostees finds a buyer on a random realm by spamming /2. Through this method you end up with a lot of random amounts of gold on random servers but you can consolidate the gold on your main server by buying and selling WoW pets. If a booster finds more than one buyer, he can give the second buyer to another boostee in the raid who hasn't yet found one. You do this for hours at a time with fifteen minute intervals in between runs to give people time to find buyers. Much like CMode boosts, if you do enough of the same instance it became very mechanical. It can get a bit boring at times, but it's decent gold.

Quote Originally Posted by zcrooked View Post
    Dude WOW you ARE THE FIRST ONE IN THE WORLD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW CONGRATZ YOU ARE NUMBER ONE WOWOWOOWWOW

no really go get a job and do the same, it will matter much more.
    what you achieved is prolly a fat ass, wouldnt be so proud of that.

but hey, gratz you did it and all nerds of mmo-champion saw that.. we are so impressed about it.

now move on and go spend that fat because ~75 millions gold virtual is still virtual. make real money with that kind of motivation and u'll be in a better situation.

btw... I did the same for about 70 total kills and got really bored of the time it took... 15 mins and all the garbage time spent for people not having a buyer, etc. you can make 4 runs an hour.. so how much hours did you spent mate ? omg..

thats roughly 45k $ but.. virtually good luck to convert that into real money.

edit: my numbers are wrong since you only made 55k gold so you sold for less than 45k multiple times. anyway thats good gold just not very healthy.
    What if he has a job? Goes outside and do other things and play and sell carry runs on his time off. Don't jump the to conclusion too quick you never know someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    About a decade from now you're going to lament just how much of your life you just wasted.

I won't even congratulate you. That's just sad as hell.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holywraths View Post
    What if he has a job? Goes outside and do other things and play and sell carry runs on his time off. Don't jump the to conclusion too quick you never know someone.
    I'm pretty sure you didn't do the math's.

You don't get in a archi sale group out of no where.

He's a mythic raider and geared with most BiS. I'm sure he doens't have a real life outside of this game.

Having a job nowdays is spectacular? No. Everyones need to work. It doesn't change the fact all he does outside of his job is probably playing a video game and do you know what he does? if so tell me.

It take times to organize the group, looking for a buyers can take easily 15 minutes, doing the runs, the afk's the people not havin a buyer, exchanging infos.
    Plus, as far as I know he plays beyond the archi sales, look at his achievements points and activity log.

You just said something out of ur ass.

This guy sits in org yelling about how "faggot plebs" will never have as much gold as him, a true paragon of the community.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    This guy sits in org yelling about how "faggot plebs" will never have as much gold as him, a true paragon of the community.
    Look at the bright side, he'll be chat restricted in 7.0. :^)

Grats op! Hope it was all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Surely your time doing 3,7k forums post was spent way better.

If it did take you on average 5minutes to read through threads/comments and than reply, than you wasted almost the same amount of time as him.
    (3,7k posts * 5min = 18500 // 1,4k kills * 15min = 21000)

So fuck year nais shitpost m8
    who the fuck takes an average 5 minutes per post
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    who the fuck takes an average 5 minutes per post
    Wall 'o text thread starters probably

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    why do you care so much?
    I did what he did for a time and gaved up to do better things like doing something that is not on a schedule that I really enjoy not trying to break a stupid world record that no body care.

and also because people are ignorant about what it takes to do what he did. You just don't achieve this kind of things so easily. It's not like posting on a forum 2953 times.

it's like the dudes grinding 3000 paragons.. it doesnt require skills just nothing else to do about ur life. don't u get it ?
    Last edited by zcrooked; 2016-07-13 at 10:15 AM.

rofl.. love this "omg look at what I did"

Wow.. you sold a lot of Archimonde runs, you must be soooo proud >_>

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    rofl.. love this "omg look at what I did"

Wow.. you sold a lot of Archimonde runs, you must be soooo proud >_>
    and we are here bumping his glory thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellarus View Post
    TLDR on the post. But how much gold did you make from all of this?

Deleted
    I have about 40 with Normal and Heroic combined.

Which is too many, man. Not sure why you tortured yourself like this. But gj I guess. :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    TLDR on the post. But how much gold did you make from all of this?
    The answer to this question is in the first 5 pages of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zcrooked View Post
    The answer to this question is in the first 5 pages of this thread.
    With the speed MMO-Champ is going at the moment I can't wait for the pages to load Would have been easier just to answer the question here. Thanks though.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    With the speed MMO-Champ is going at the moment I can't wait for the pages to load Would have been easier just to answer the question here. Thanks though.
    50-60M Gold.

What strikes me as funny are people saying he has no life, when in fact, with his group, I'm sure each Archimonde kill is only taking 3-4 minutes or less. Assuming they bring in the person who needs the mount, and they do it 5 times a night, it would take less time than a group trying to kill Archimonde in LFR.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__