Are people complaining about that now? Don't like it? Don't use it on characters you don't want. No one is forcing you.

It's amazing what people can whine about.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I may most likely be wrong, but I swear you were a person advocating that all races should be all classes?
    Not that I care about this issue but I don't see how that's relevant considering it's a very lore-order-specific cosmetic item.

I may most likely be wrong, but I swear you were a person advocating that all races should be all classes?
    not all races as all classes, but quite a few new ones.

i don't ever want non-elf demon hunters, or undead druids or shaman.

but this isn't a class, this is a tabard of a specific blood elf only order. this is much different from a class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    not all races as all classes, but quite a few new ones.

i don't ever want non-elf demon hunters, or undead druids or shaman.

but this isn't a class, this is a tabard of a specific blood elf only order. this is much different from a class.
    It's okay. Much like how people got over Alliance getting Shaman and Horde getting Paladins, as well as Worgen being able to play a Druid; you'll get over this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by monsterware View Post
    This was in the new build, Troll raid confirmed at this point? /it might be an old set i dont know of tho, please correct me if im wrong, otherwise ZANDALAR HYPE TRAIN.
    There's absolutely no way Zandalar and Kul Tiras won't be in Legion. They're going all out on tying up loose ends and we all know what the status of two characters that are associated with those places is.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It's okay. Much like how people got over Alliance getting Shaman and Horde getting Paladins, as well as Worgen being able to play a Druid; you'll get over this too.
    no, this isn't the same as a class in any respect. it's not at all. this is a blood elven only order, alliance shouldn't be able to use it, it makes no sense.

MAYBE if the blood knights accepted a horde race into the order and they added paladins to that race, i could understand. but this is NOT comparable to a class in any way or form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    There's absolutely no way Zandalar and Kul Tiras won't be in Legion. They're going all out on tying up loose ends and we all know what the status of two characters that are associated with those places is.
    with the way jaina's acting and them saying they "thought of something cooler" to replace thal'dranath, i'm like 85% certain that kul tiras is what's planned to replace thal'dranath.

no, this isn't the same as a class in any respect. it's not at all. this is a blood elven only order, alliance shouldn't be able to use it, it makes no sense.

MAYBE if the blood knights accepted a horde race into the order and they added paladins to that race, i could understand. but this is NOT comparable to a class in any way or form.

- - - Updated - - -

with the way jaina's acting and them saying they "thought of something cooler" to replace thal'dranath, i'm like 85% certain that kul tiras is what's planned to replace thal'dranath.
    Again, don't like it? Don't use it.

I love how offended and triggered people get my small cosmetic stuff that they dont even have to use.. it's amazing.

Yep, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Again, don't like it? Don't use it.

I love how offended and triggered people get my small cosmetic stuff that they dont even have to use.. it's amazing.
    this isn't cosmetic. this is a tabard that represents and organization in the game.

you can't wear alliance tabards as horde, you can't wear horde tabards as alliance. you can't wear the tabard of the hand of argus as a non-draenei. these things are race specific orders, it's not cosmetic in any sense of the word, it's an order you're representing by wearing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yep, absolutely.
    it'd definitely make perfect sense. she leaves dalaran to it's neutrality for an armada that will fight the horde for her.

though, hopefully there's a quest line to show her begging forgiveness from her brother. she did get their father killed by the same people she'd be asking them to destroy.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-07-13 at 11:22 AM.

this isn't cosmetic. this is a tabard that represents and organization in the game.

you can't wear alliance tabards as horde, you can't wear horde tabards as alliance. you can't wear the tabard of the hand of argus as a non-draenei. these things are race specific orders, it's not cosmetic in any sense of the word, it's an order you're representing by wearing it.

- - - Updated - - -

it'd definitely make perfect sense. she leaves dalaran to it's neutrality for an armada that will fight the horde for her.

though, hopefully there's a quest line to show her begging forgiveness from her brother. she did get their father killed by the same people she'd be asking them to destroy.
    Except that Horde = Horde, Alliance = Alliance

Argus = Neutral
    Blood Knights = Neutral

They have worked together on many occassions, there is suddenly no "They are pure horde!". By that logic, they shouldn't share the same class hall, same questline. Because they are obviously so different.
    Yes they work within a faction, but the paladins are neutral nowadays. They are not Pro horde, Pro alliance.

But you'll learn that once you do the class hall quest

Pretty much the same as druids, who have an overarching system that reaches across the factions.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think one of the most powerful mages in the world would "beg" her brother. I think they could team up to fuck some horde butt together though. Iron Isles style

I don't think one of the most powerful mages in the world would "beg" her brother. I think they could team up to fuck some horde butt together though. Iron Isles style
    Jaina isn't going to beg no. What I assume is that there will be a final epic showdown between Jaina and Khadgar. Fight of the mages, Jaina loses and with her dying breath admits she was wrong all along.

no, it's her brother. she would need to beg forgiveness for killing their father. it would be ridiculous for him to just warmly welcome her back and hand her his navy.

powerful or not, what's she gonna do? kill another of her family members? it would be stupid, and just one step closer to jaina being garrosh 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Except that Horde = Horde, Alliance = Alliance

Argus = Neutral
    Blood Knights = Neutral

They have worked together on many occassions, there is suddenly no "They are pure horde!". By that logic, they shouldn't share the same class hall, same questline. Because they are obviously so different.
    Yes they work within a faction, but the paladins are neutral nowadays. They are not Pro horde, Pro alliance.

But you'll learn that once you do the class hall quest

Pretty much the same as druids, who have an overarching system that reaches across the factions.
    Blood knights are Blood elven (the high elves loyal to the horde)
    and Argus is Draenei (the ones loyal to the alliance)

And the entire point of Order Halls is to unite DIFFERENT factions of the same class.

Like Taoshi isnt suddenly a pirate just because she and the bloodsail guy are both in the Uncrowned.

Like i get you want things but they bend lore all the time for gameplay but they still want to keep a cohesive story.

Blood Knights are specifically, culturally a Blood elf things

and by all means dont throw any dumb "well they ruined THIS bit of lore" because even if that was true thats a good reason to KEEP this stuff in tact.

------------

Oh and by the way you kinda make yourself look like a raving lunatic when you say shit like

"er i love how you people get all (word used to insult minorities for fighting oppression ) and (word used to represent the moment when abuse and rape victims relive their experiences)" in order to blatantly insult people just because they dont agree with you despite you not giving any valid reasons for your point.

Maybe attack their argument and not spend time insulting people.

- - - Updated - - -

no, it's her brother. she would need to beg forgiveness for killing their father. it would be ridiculous for him to just warmly welcome her back and hand her his navy.

powerful or not, what's she gonna do? kill another of her family members? it would be stupid, and just one step closer to jaina being garrosh 2.0
    well there have been NO steps to "Jaina being Garrosh 2.0" so she could afford it. Which ironicially you bring up a fact that Garrosh ignored so he could attack her, That she's historically supported orcs to the point of fighting a genocidal racist even if she was related to him.

Also why would she have to beg for forgiveness OR Kill him.

SHe could just take it if she wanted. She's the Heir apparent and the most prominent member of her family. Furthermore i'm pretty sure Kul'Tiras as a country doesnt want to die. Furthermore Kul'Tiras' culture is prominently Naval. a culture in which Might Makes right while also honoring codes. The entire nation is indebted to her and she's one of the most powerful mortals on the entire planet. Any benedicion she requires from her family can wait till AFTER the war.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Blood knights are Blood elven (the high elves loyal to the horde)
    and Argus is Draenei (the ones loyal to the alliance)

And the entire point of Order Halls is to unite DIFFERENT factions of the same class.

Like Taoshi isnt suddenly a pirate just because she and the bloodsail guy are both in the Uncrowned.

Like i get you want things but they bend lore all the time for gameplay but they still want to keep a cohesive story.

Blood Knights are specifically, culturally a Blood elf things

and by all means dont throw any dumb "well they ruined THIS bit of lore" because even if that was true thats a good reason to KEEP this stuff in tact.

------------

Oh and by the way you kinda make yourself look like a raving lunatic when you say shit like

"er i love how you people get all (word used to insult minorities for fighting oppression ) and (word used to represent the moment when abuse and rape victims relive their experiences)" in order to blatantly insult people just because they dont agree with you despite you not giving any valid reasons for your point.

Maybe attack their argument and not spend time insulting people.
    Sorry, but you're wrong there. You make yourself look stupid though! Triggered has NOTHING to do with just abuse and rape. Welcome to real life.

Just google, people get triggered nowadays because they see a rat and call the police. That must because of their abuse right?

Nice off topic rant though, even though it failed in every regard, I am not one of your PC people. Want the world to change? Change it instead of screaming "Omg minorities OMG racism". Might want to let that sink in.

And a quick lesson before I get back to the paladin thing: Triggered happens when ANYONE with PTSD, or traumatic memories get an emotional response to something about their past events. This is not just rape and abuse like you SJW's want to scream and rage about. Nice try though!

To get back on topic:

While I agree that they are 2 seperate camps of Paladins, in the end they work together as a unified group. Hell, they have to against the Legion.

Although I agree that the tabard thing is a bit silly. It's just a tabard, it would break the lore even worse if they allowed a dreanei to call himself a Blood Knight, or a Blood Elf a "Knight of Argus".

In the end they serve 1 single cause, and while they might be in different factions, they are still the same paladins.

As I said, Druids, Shamans, Warlocks, and Mages have an overarching faction or group overseeing them, even across factions. So why can't it be the same here?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    Looks like T15 Shaman from ToT for me tbh.
    it looks like T15 on steroids

Formerly known as Arafal

Her brother's non-canon. He was only mentioned in the RPG, and there's been no mention of him in WoW.

I'm expecting that she'll take her place as queen of Kul Tiras, make a pact with N'Zoth and convert the military, and it will be T20.

Deleted
    Hey, anyone know what is happening to glyphs? I know they are gone, but wasn‘t there supposed cosmetic-type glyphs instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post
    Hey, anyone know what is happening to glyphs? I know they are gone, but wasn‘t there supposed cosmetic-type glyphs instead?
    Majors are gone entirely, maybe a third of the minors stayed as consumables that are applied directly to the spell. For whatever asinine reason they scrapped the entire glyph interface and you have to use a third party resource to get a list of them if you're not a scribe.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    well there have been NO steps to "Jaina being Garrosh 2.0" so she could afford it. Which ironicially you bring up a fact that Garrosh ignored so he could attack her, That she's historically supported orcs to the point of fighting a genocidal racist even if she was related to him.

Also why would she have to beg for forgiveness OR Kill him.

SHe could just take it if she wanted. She's the Heir apparent and the most prominent member of her family. Furthermore i'm pretty sure Kul'Tiras as a country doesnt want to die. Furthermore Kul'Tiras' culture is prominently Naval. a culture in which Might Makes right while also honoring codes. The entire nation is indebted to her and she's one of the most powerful mortals on the entire planet. Any benedicion she requires from her family can wait till AFTER the war.
    she would not be the heir, her brother is the rightful heir. there's no just taking command of it, the last thing the people of kul tiras, as far as we know, have heard of jaina is that she got their leader killed while siding with orcs against him. there's no way they'd just follow her lead, especially if she just came in demanding their support.

no, there would need to be a quest line to set things at least ok between her and her brother, and i honestly wouldn't even want her in charge of the navy, just working with her brother.