Poll: What is the first thing you will do when Legion hits?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Attempt to play?

But considering that I'm on most likely the largest or 2nd largest realm in the world, it may not go so well.

I'm predicting a complete collapse of the server with a near 100% possibility.

Hence, I will likely just give it a shot and go to bed afterwards.

Other than that, if it's actually a success, then I'll focus on leveling my main character ASAP, then to follow up on an alt most likely, yet to be decided.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Sleeping peacefully knowing I didn't waste $50 and $15/mo on another mediocre WoW expansion...

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lvl my new shirt my elemental shaman.. At the same time do the order hall quest. And then at the same time do my professions.. Whew.. Then when I hit 110 and ilvl 850+dungeons all lvls. And try raid but make sure I get as many artifact items for my weapon. So I can kick some butt in raids.. And maybe.. Play some pvp and see if I'm any good at it.. Lol

I'll be playing either a Demon Hunter or Enhancement shaman and just casually going through the content, I'm going to try my best to read quest logs, and actually get involved in the lore, in no rush to get to end-game, my guild and the raids won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Going to see how the DH plays on the PTR when it's available before committing to a class, but i absolutely adore the Enhancement shaman right now.

Don't know to be honest. I'm not that focused like I guess most other people are that answered the poll... I can't just say "I'll JUST do this for fact or that for fact"...its whatever whim hits me at that time.

I can say with some strong certainly though - it will NOT be "roll a demon hunter"....whatever I do first it'll involve one of my existing 100's already. (btw that's not because I'm not excited for DH's its because I pre-ordered so I fully intend to have been playing my DH for at least a week or more before Aug 30th, therefore my urge to roll one instantly day one will be less)
    Last edited by Mytheros; 2016-07-12 at 11:37 PM.

Level? What kind of question is this lol?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can see it now.. Hey anyone want to loan me 2million gold so I can get my spider mount SMH!!!!

Leveling my monk (currently in Outland level 58) and enjoying the fuck out of Legion's content.

After done with story, I'll be PvPing and Raiding. I'm so hyped holy shit.

Launch a mana bomb in my garrison.

Level my warrior to the new cap. I'm usually the last in my group of friends to reach the cap in expansions because I like to take my time, do all the "side" quests that aren't required, actually read quest text, explore, etc. Most of my friends are "ZOMG GOGOGOGOGO" when new expansions come out, so I usually get left behind. I had one friend in WoD who was almost up to his 3rd level 100 character by the time I reached 100 on my main.

Then it's just a matter of whether or not Legion can keep me interested longer than WoD did once I reach the level cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Sleeping peacefully knowing I didn't waste $50 and $15/mo on another mediocre WoW expansion...
    Shit.

I just cut myself on that edge.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Either start getting artifact for my surv hunter or frost mage.I wait with demon hunter for a couple of days.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    With school extremly demanding... i'll go casual mode, can't rush WoW anymore. Good thing. So Exploration and quest's. Small things!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Level my warrior to the new cap. I'm usually the last in my group of friends to reach the cap in expansions because I like to take my time, do all the "side" quests that aren't required, actually read quest text, explore, etc. Most of my friends are "ZOMG GOGOGOGOGO" when new expansions come out, so I usually get left behind. I had one friend in WoD who was almost up to his 3rd level 100 character by the time I reached 100 on my main.

Then it's just a matter of whether or not Legion can keep me interested longer than WoD did once I reach the level cap.
    This.I did every quests in wod and it was amazing.They did realy good job with story and quests in wod.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You can't equate sub numbers to a game's popularity.

I could even argue that those huge drops in subs a few months into the expansion were just mayweather players who just sub for a short time to see the most current content and then unsub. Basically disloyal casual gamers.

One could also argue that the existance of LFR promotes that type of behavior of just subbing to see the "end game" in LFR and unsubbing the moment they kill the "last boss".

So please don't spout your usual BS of "oh hai subs dropped! that means expansion was bad!"
    Funny, since that's all you did during Cataclysm and MoP... You gigantic hyppocrite.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Level up my warlock and start pvping!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    This.I did every quests in wod and it was amazing.They did realy good job with story and quests in wod.
    The story was an incoherent mess with a cliffhanger ending that was never really properly resolved.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Depending on how the launch goes - probably just leveling. Maybe some dungeons. I fucking hate leveling so I will try to just plow through it. Esp. because I need my warrior to farm the stuff I need for my professions on my pally. So in the first month at least 2 characters are in order.

For me it will be leveling my main and then 2 alts, then some fishing when there is a lul in content

Same thing as every expansion. Be unable to do anything until 4am due to lag, sleep for a few hours and try again at 8am. I'll be questioning why I'm still doing this now I'm on the wrong side of 25. I'll get depressed, drink some rum and then carry on playing as the alcohol kicks in.