Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    You'd almost certainly have a murder problem, though.
    How so? Unless you are referring to capital punishment as being murder. Which it is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see how that will end well.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Glad you have Trump and Facts spread out over 2 sentences.
    But even that is an oxymoron.
    Fact check the points he makes to justify his policies and you'll find they are true lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone praising this is just trying to be an edgelord and nothing more, you're lying if you think you support this. Yes you're lying, no I don't give a shit what you have to say. With the way this works I can murder you and sprinkle some coke on you and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    How so? Unless you are referring to capital punishment as being murder. Which it is not.
    Do you not see how telling citizens to go out and kill each other, with whatever justification you can think of, would not result in a fairly acute murder rate increase?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Fact check the points he makes to justify his policies and you'll find they are true lol
    What points?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    What did trump do that was so bad? Did he offend you with facts?
    He thinks vaccines cause autism, he is a moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    The comments here are terrifying. How can you seriously advocate murdering people that haven't been convicted of a crime???
    Because of this:
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    He thinks vaccines cause autism, he is a moron.
    And global warming was created by the Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Nope, just give them all the drugs they want with a DNR attached and let them kill themselves.
    hasn't giving drugs to those with addiction actually helped curb drug and crime problems in several places?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    hasn't giving drugs to those with addiction actually helped curb drug and crime problems in several places?
    mhm..
    Check Portugal for example.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I am sure it does when they OD.

The usual Portugal case study comes to mind: http://www.tdpf.org.uk/blog/drug-dec...ecord-straight

It would be useful to get a counter example if anyone knows of one, though.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Errr, killing Drug Dealers is fine in my books, but addicts? not every addict is a terrible person, some just got caught up in it by chance and are finding it hard to come clean... others do it to supress emotional issues.
    Then how can one assume every drug dealer is a terrible person? If the people using the product are not necessarily evil, then shouldn't that same logic be applied to the person supplying them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since they dont have a resorce to combat the drugs the other way, this will actuly work.

Drug dealers will leave the country and go somewhere else, since its not worth losing their own life and its much easier to just go into another country and sell drugs there.

Its also way better system that america has when it comes to war on drugs....send them in prison and profit from them. Wich doesnt work..at all.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then how can one assume every drug dealer is a terrible person? If the people using the product are not necessarily evil, then shouldn't that same logic be applied to the person supplying them?
    People have this idea in their head that your run of the mill drug dealer is a kingpin crime lord that's murdered hundreds of people.

Good for him! Well, mainly on the dealer part (I'll object to the addict part), because if you're going to deal "death" to your fellow citizen then you should get death in return. This is an issue that needs to be nipped in the bud (I'll ignore the alcohol and smoking debate to come).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The usual Portugal case study comes to mind: http://www.tdpf.org.uk/blog/drug-dec...ecord-straight

It would be useful to get a counter example if anyone knows of one, though.
    Thanks for posting that, more informative than the bullshit i keep reading

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump..._why_trump_is/
    I guess that sums it up. Trump is a grade A moron.
    Good post on Trump, do you know one like that on Hillary too? There is a reason both are the most historically hated candidates

From where I used to live, drug pushers are the lowest of the low...peddling their fucking misery to kids.
    Whenever I hear how one was shot dead in some "deal gone wrong" I never gave it much thought. And no one else did either, except to think "good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    The comments here are terrifying. How can you seriously advocate murdering people that haven't been convicted of a crime???
    this board has kinda become a cesspool of idiocy.