Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorefiend1 View Post
    I decided to send blizzard an email just to get a confirmation from them. Here's what I emailed them.

"Hey there! I didn't know where to put this, but I was wondering about the early access for Demon Hunters.
    Are they going to be able to do the Broken shore questline and the invasion quests around the world?"

and the respond

"This is Game Master Ezlyniel. Thank you very much for contacting us today regarding your queries about the Demon Hunters.
    You cannot imagine how much I understand you. I really want to play them as much as I can and try the Demon Hunter tank and of course, the Dark Shore questline.
    Everyone who pre-purchased the expansion Legion will have early access to the Demon Hunter. That means, that you will be able to do the Broken Shore questline and the invasion quests around the world.
    This will happen when the pre-patch release! You can actually find all the information in the following link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...ere-08-07-2016
    We only have to wait a little bit more. The Legion is almost here!
    Have a great day!"

I guess the "Dark Shore questline" is a typo ^^
    ah nice thanks for doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    Dark Shore is cool, tho. (And it has a DH hidden in the maeltrom-vortex-thingy, if I remember correctly ? #CoincidenceIThinkNot)

Srsly, thanks for the information, Gorefiend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    ah nice thanks for doing that.
    No problem

@TyrannicalPuppy

I posted this before they posted that DH will be availables on 17th of august so, dont know why you talk like that, you have a brain on your head, use it

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure why people are saying DH's cant do it for lore reasons when you can repeat the broken shore events on all your charaters for tokens to redeem item upgrades/transmog gear lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by NEKOSTEIGER View Post
    @TyrannicalPuppy

I posted this before they posted that DH will be availables on 17th of august so, dont know why you talk like that, you have a brain on your head, use it
    Ignore that post. I was drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    not sure why people are saying DH's cant do it for lore reasons when you can repeat the broken shore events on all your charaters for tokens to redeem item upgrades/transmog gear lol.
    For me it was an issue when i was leveling my DH on the beta.
    When you finish the DH starting zone you'll get ported to faction capital city and you arrive there after the events of the broken shore.
    There you will get a quest that players get after finishing the broken shore scenario. And after that you'll go straight into teleporting Dalaran.
    So during my leveling if found no evidence of DH going the the broken shore. I think that's what's confusing most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Nice spoiler, bro. Thanks a bunch.
    What exactly is a spoiler there.

Its been smothered all over the mmo home page at some point or another that

- We have a Broken shore event
    - DH's have their own stater zone.

The only spoiler there is covered in black, so you had to highlight it to see or click on it.

If you consider him telling you he thinks DHs wont have the broken shore event available, as a spoiler, then you really shouldn't have clicked on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    What exactly is a spoiler there.

Its been smothered all over the mmo home page at some point or another that

- We have a Broken shore event
    - DH's have their own stater zone.

The only spoiler there is covered in black, so you had to highlight it to see or click on it.

If you consider him telling you he thinks DHs wont have the broken shore event available, as a spoiler, then you really shouldn't have clicked on this thread.
    Considering the spoiler post was edited way later (about 6 hours from spoiler post), I'm going to go ahead and assume it wasn't blacked out before.

Quote Originally Posted by GlazeyB View Post
    Considering the spoiler post was edited way later (about 6 hours from spoiler post), I'm going to go ahead and assume it wasn't blacked out before.
    In that case I apologize, and disregard my post

Quote Originally Posted by GlazeyB View Post
    Yep, exactly that. The massive plot spoiler wasn't originally blacked out.