Thread: WoW file size

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

WoW file size

Hi all

I didnt have enough space to download the new patch, so I got a mate to copy the client.....its 55 gigs....is this correct????? or will this unpack itself and end up smaller around 30 gigs.... after its cleaned uop files?

Thanks

There's a discussion on this here, but yes, it does unpack smaller. The better question is how you're having HDD space issues in a world where you can buy a 3 TB drive for $60.

On a mac that has windows too

7+ Year Old Account
    also how many games do people play at one time, that people are running out of room so quickly on pcs? like if i dont play a game for a month, and odnt plan to for a month, i delete them from steam

but at @otaXephon said about
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-13 at 02:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    also how many games do people play at one time, that people are running out of room so quickly on pcs? liek if i dont play a game for a month, and odnt plan to for a month, i delete them from steam
    You are so efficient about everything. Just can't believe it. You should make a guide about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zcrooked View Post
    You are so efficient about everything. Just can't believe it. You should make a guide about it.
    someones mad

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    someones mad
    You can't even type a proper sentence that has more than two words? I must be right about you. Anyway, it's off-topic.

Yes, you are absolutly right. I'm super ultra mega deep mad right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can't even type a proper sentence that has more than two words? I must be right about you. Anyway, it's off-topic.

ever heard of dyslexia bro? as i said, someone is super mad :P

Is that the foaming at the mouth mad or the hands shaking, vision gets blurred mad? I always get them confused.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Is that the foaming at the mouth mad or the hands shaking, vision gets blurred mad? I always get them confused.
    I don't know, he says I'm mad so I agreed on being mad. You can remain confused.

7+ Year Old Account
    also how many games do people play at one time, that people are running out of room so quickly on pcs? like if i dont play a game for a month, and odnt plan to for a month, i delete them from steam

good to hear that im not the only one deleting games when im not playing them.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    I don't know, he says I'm mad so I agreed on being mad. You can remain confused.
    So you are not only mad but also don't have an opinion of your own!?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    good to hear that im not the only one deleting games when im not playing them.
    Not the only one by far.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    also how many games do people play at one time, that people are running out of room so quickly on pcs?
    WoW/HotS/DiabloIII alone take up 80GB on my main drive, Steam folder much more. Generally I keep the stuff I play regularly installed.

10+ Year Old Account

Many people don't do this because of bandwidth limitations that exist in many places with limited ISP choices...

But seriously, what otaXephon said, just buy more storage, it's extremely cheap.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    The better question is how you're having HDD space issues in a world where you can buy a 3 TB drive for $60.
    WoW on a mechanical HDD? *throws up in mouth*. I don't think I've tried that since TBC but I can't imagine it being much better simply due to the physical limitations of the technology.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post

Not the only one by far.
    im pretty sure hes following me around to yell at me because he dident like that i said mythic should not be a que, and the reason why people ask for super high ilvl in mythics is because people have done it hundreds of tmes, and just want to get it done, so they rather not risk bringing lower ilvl's... and well i you wanna see it all

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Dungeons/page9

like how mad you gotta be for your text to turn rainbow man?
    so mad he would come to a thread just to chew me out, well having no opinion on what the thread is about i presume.....

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post

Not the only one by far.
    mhm... and you've spent 10 seconds replying to this? Non-sense is non-sense. can we stop this here. it's so off-topic with the main idea of the thread lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

im pretty sure hes following me around to yell at me because he dident like that i said mythic should not be a que, and the reason why people ask for super high ilvl in mythics is because people have done it hundreds of tmes, and just want to get it done, so they rather not risk bringing lower ilvl's... and well i you wanna see it all

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Dungeons/page9

like how mad you gotta be for your text to turn rainbow man?
    You clearly click on the same thread I did, im not following you.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    WoW/HotS/DiabloIII alone take up 80GB on my main drive, Steam folder much more. Generally I keep the stuff I play regularly installed.
    I have some sympathy for laptop users since sticking in a 2nd drive can be a challenge on some of them. For PC and MAC users, I have far less, since adding a 2nd drive is pretty darn simple and cheap to add

Yeah, but you said "I'm superultramega deep mad right now" with colors! I was actually just making a joke, mainly because you used colors and it made me giggle.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I have some sympathy for laptop users since sticking in a 2nd drive can be a challenge on some of them. For PC and MAC users, I have far less, since adding a 2nd drive is pretty darn simple and cheap to add

Yeah, but you said "I'm superultramega deep mad right now" with colors! I was actually just making a joke, mainly because you used colors and it made me giggle.

Thats what happened.

https://youtu.be/ovsVU6mktOw?t=2m22s

7+ Year Old Account
    mhm... and you've spent 10 seconds replying to this? Non-sense is non-sense. can we stop this here. it's so off-topic with the main idea of the thread lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

You clearly click on the same thread I did, im not following you.
    so why did you have nothing to input other then hateing on me >_>? why contribute at all if your contribution has nothing to do with the thread?