Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Sure, if you want to make everyone else's equally interruptable.
    Most of them already are with stuns.

I think it shouldn't rez people until she finishes her line, not the second she hits the button.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You can already do that, if fast enough. Stun, push or hook her before she says "DIE".
    Not true, she resses the second she starts talking, you can kill her but everyone still gets ressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Reinhardt can charge out of Zarya's ult.
    Again, that's a counter to the Ult, not an interrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Again, that's a counter to the Ult, not an interrupt.
    True, but as noted earlier, interrupting doesn't necessarily mean they actually lose it. Charging out doesn't stop the Ult, but it can prevent other damage incoming (including by interrupting someone elses Ult) therefore negating its effectiveness - and the use is lost altogether. It can be every bit as good as an interrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could've sworn that I once interrupted her ult. I think you need to kill her right as she starts talking
    in order to prevent her.

Or IIRC, the light comes on the corpses just as she raises her up. If you kill her before that, you've
    interrupted her.

I dunno, I could be wrong.

True, but as noted earlier, interrupting doesn't necessarily mean they actually lose it. Charging out doesn't stop the Ult, but it can prevent other damage incoming (including by interrupting someone elses Ult) therefore negating its effectiveness - and the use is lost altogether. It can be every bit as good as an interrupt.
    It can also be your teams shield charging out leaving everybody else in there to die...

no, heroes never die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    It can also be your teams shield charging out leaving everybody else in there to die...
    That's where you make a judgement call.

And as stated earlier, a great counter to Mercy's Rez is saving an Ult for when they are back up. It's happened to me as well as others where she rezzes just to be mowed down again by a Junkrat tire or Rain of Justice.

- - - Updated - - -

In my opinion, keep as is with 1 exception: get rid of her ability to do it while LoS'd. I've even cheesed it on Gibraltar where I died, respawned, and rezzed my team from the spawn room. It won us the game from halting the push (think I even got PotG with it), and even I sat there and told my team how BS it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Not true, she resses the second she starts talking, you can kill her but everyone still gets ressed.
    *shrugs* Dunno then, I've seen it happen so, unless the ressed was just nearby..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..