Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Congrats OP and ignore all the haters telling you otherwise, time you enjoy wasting isn't time wasted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spn93 View Post
    Congrats OP and ignore all the haters telling you otherwise, time you enjoy wasting isn't time wasted.
    I agree with this statement.

It took you probably really big amount of time, but you earned much money.

If you liked it then it's good for you. I probably couldn't stand more than 80-100 HC Archi kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Well, I do. And when you check your own post history, your average seems to be 4-6 minutes as well.
    How can you say that? We're not posting 24/7. Just because someone post 6 posts in hour it doesn't mean he needs 10 minutes to post.

Quote Originally Posted by spn93 View Post
    Also the fact he will probably never even think about gold or sub fees again for the rest of his time playing WoW. That's a pretty amazing bonus assuming WoW lasts for a few more expansions.

but why? /10
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely your time doing 3,7k forums post was spent way better.

If it did take you on average 5minutes to read through threads/comments and than reply, than you wasted almost the same amount of time as him.
    (3,7k posts * 5min = 18500 // 1,4k kills * 15min = 21000)

So fuck year nais shitpost m8
    I did that over nearly 4 years. You're using that to justify a human pavlovian test? Just out of curiosity what treat do you get when you ring the Archimonde bell?

Oh and thank you for proving my point further. I'd wish you good tidings but something tells me you'd waste that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellarus View Post
    Personal goal to have the most kills before Legion. I'm trying to hit 2,000 before the patch! And we usually do about 25-30 a day 7 days a week.
    Good luck!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Well, I do. And when you check your own post history, your average seems to be 4-6 minutes as well.
    I'm very confused on your logic there - I leave MMO-champion idle majority of the time, often I will leave it idle between posts. My average post would not be more than 2 minutes in terms of actually writing - and likely close to 1. Majority of posts are below 30 seconds but the occasional 15+min multi paragraph-with-research post skews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Stellarus View Post
    You should quit selling gold and get a real job.

no.. that's just... mooo ... nooo nooo sorry i moo'd! what have you done!?!?!?!

You must really hate draenei to repeatedly want to annihilate their supreme leader so many times. Grats!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================