Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    TriggeredAce whines again!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    My man. What does that have to do with police brutality today and the unfair treatment of black people in general. Have some compassion.
    Police brutality is everywhere to everyone, not just blacks. you only hear about blacks because that what makes the news watchable at the moment. It use to be Mexicans.

Anyone who doesn't have money are all treated the same, again you use to hear about Mexicans all the time and now its blacks.

Nothing has really changed, its only in the news more.

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    You're right, she only disrespected half a country.
    This made me laugh for a long time.

I think you miss the point: booing the opponent national theme is seen poorly in football (or soccer)...Some étiquette, please..

Quote Originally Posted by VTerpsichore View Post
    Im not saying he was affiliated with, but he believes he did it for them. This is what people do, going "rogue" so to speak. This kinda only hurts the BLM movement.

The Mexican and Asian cops i was talking about happened back in dec of 2014. although im sure this was another rouge person, he again was sick of everything and took matters into his own hands.

There are many many other cases.

But im wasn't trying to argue or start a fight about these people, just stating that its part of it.

My point was, although BLM doesn't mean ONLY blanks, but for all people. why go about it the wrong way by breaking the laws and blocking streets and interrupting other peoples noble causes? everyone wants the same things, so to speak.
    All this talk of red lives and blank lives is confusing, who are they and how do they fit in? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tional-anthem/

Wow how embarrassing. I expect legal action will be taken?
    Based on what damages? You can't just sue people for being rude or doing things you don't like. You have to show you were damaged in some way, either financially, emotionally, or physically.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Based on what damages? You can't just sue people for being rude or doing things you don't like. You have to show you were damaged in some way, either financially, emotionally, or physically.
    If you want to go with mockery, in Canada, the dude will be sued for 100 000 $ and excuses. In the US, in the addition of the déluge of confused and angry patriots tweeting pictures of their guns, for 200 millions.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    All this talk of red lives and blank lives is confusing, who are they and how do they fit in? lol
    /sigh Lol!

They are just like everyone else, dont cha know!

(hopefully i fixed my mistakes now >.< thanks)

Quote Originally Posted by VTerpsichore View Post
    /sigh Lol!

They are just like everyone else, dont cha know!

(hopefully i fixed my mistakes now >.< thanks)
    just having fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Let me try...
    And upfront, I am a critic of the label BLM, I strongly believe it should be BLMT.. anyway.

The label was born out of a movement.
    It's meaning is not that Black lives, and only black lives matter.
    It's meaning is, that black lives are worth it just as much as other lives are.
    What many here getting wrong is, that they make this about White vs Black.
    That's the message generally spread by the Flock Of Xenophobes News network.
    So, the rejection, or the hissy fit style counter "ALM" is
    1. Stupidly uninformed.
    2. Indeed racist, because it is used as a rejection to BLM.

BLM wants more than a focus on White vs Black.
    For Non-Americans the issue may not be that obvious, because the nuances are only exposed when you live within the very society on a daily basis. When you live among the people, outside the internet. The least that exists is a very obvious bigotry.

Now, as I said before. I prefer BLMT.. Black Lives Matter Too.
    Because that would describe the actual intent better.
    There are pro's and cons to the use of that additional word Too.
    They choose not to use it. But that does certainly not make the whole message less important.
    I guess that does make sense indeed.

That being said, if I was black, I'd be unhappy with such an organization as BLM representing me. Ignoring their name, they do many things that show their double standards and actually make people actively start disliking them, and, thus, the entire community supporting them. So, essentially, this organization actually makes white people see black people worse than they are. Why would anyone want to be represented by such an organization is beyond me. Unfortunately, since the organization shares the name with the movement itself, again the bad view spreads over the idea as a whole.

That's just my opinion of course.