Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    It has to be some sort of eye opener when most of the games, from that list, that moderately interest me, are already part of my library. And the worse part, most of them are not even completed.
    There, fixed it,.
    I think that goes for most of us with a library above 500 items.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    There, fixed it,.
    I think that goes for most of us with a library above 500 items.
    D: that turns my problem into a massive one. And it's true, yes. It's a shame that we are not even talking about "8bit game that no one really cares about, but one got it anyways!", but actual games that I have interest on, still, I keep stacking other games on top and never finish these up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    You could always take the 30 day trial and get it for free on that
    I'm saving the trial for a time I need it/start to value it enough. I'm looking to get an RX 480 (or maybe push myself to a 1070) come September-November and with that I will be needing/wanting a new monitor (for QHD/triple screen) so I might get it then.

The only monitor on the UK prime deals list is a 2k so meh.

As for the too many games discussion, yep, agree, though I am plowing through Borderlands 2, but I'm like 35 hours into it and feel I'm maybe only halfway through, if that.

Spelunky is awesome. If you don't have it, I'd recommend it to people. I haven't played any of the others games, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...-mordor-bundle

Does anyone else see a bunch of errors regardless of browser, cookies, etc ?

Edit - looks like it was finally fixed 5 seconds after I posted.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Spelunky is awesome. If you don't have it, I'd recommend it to people. I haven't played any of the others games, though.
    Well, Skullgirls is a really cute fighting game... but with evey fighting game, or you have friends to play with and have fun or you are going to get destroyed in online matches against the fighting gods. Single player story modes can be fun until a certain point... and i loved them.
    Two friends used to play Niddhogg, which is fun game, but i have no idea how many players are interested in that title at this point; it was released long ago and i don't think there is a big community left to find matches.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

7+ Year Old Account
    I picked up the bta tier for Skullgirls and Spelunky, but it looks like most of the games will be enjoyable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    Well, Skullgirls is a really cute fighting game... but with evey fighting game, or you have friends to play with and have fun or you are going to get destroyed in online matches against the fighting gods.
    I enjoyed playing my first match against someone and having them endless combo me. I just sat and watched it all happen, super entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I enjoyed playing my first match against someone and having them endless combo me. I just sat and watched it all happen, super entertaining.
    Yup as a watcher of fighting game tournies and stuff Skullgirls was a game I instantly disliked because of its stupid combo system. It is basically Marvel Vs Capcom 3's boring combo system that can go on for 30 seconds at a time for just getting tagged once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Bundle does not look that interesting to me, I think that now makes 5 humble bundles in a row I passed on.

Deleted
    Spelunky is good. Got it from GOG, so no dailies, but definitely good for short blast through levels before you turn the air blue

Rest seems meh.

Deleted
    Good news for those that use steam authenticators.

"I went to confirm a few items on my phone, and there is a white box next to every item. If you click each white box, you can mass confirm."

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post

"I went to confirm a few items on my phone, and there is a white box next to every item. If you click each white box, you can mass confirm."
    DWARGH i just finished to farm the missing cards and selling them on my account. Oh well will be handy for csgo idling.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Loved it back in 2010, even got a very rare achi for it.

10+ Year Old Account

I genuinely do not see how this feature passed even the most basic of planning stages without containing a way to mass confirm.

Bundlestars announced a huge new bundle/event on Steam and their website is a bit slow right now, but I'm guessing it's this:

Page ain't loading so I don't even know what's in it yet

Neat, I just enabled this on my phone so I could start selling cards again. Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Bundlestars announced a huge new bundle/event on Steam and their website is a bit slow right now, but I'm guessing it's this:

Page ain't loading so I don't even know what's in it yet
    Just went there and didn't see anything that stood out, page loaded fine for me >.>
    Last edited by Edge-; 2016-07-13 at 05:15 PM.