Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    That sure seems to be the way things are trending. 150 years ago, the age of consent in some states in the US was 8. I can totally see that coming back eventually.
    If that's true, it'll be because we refused to learn from the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it doesn't in any way that's substantive relate to what I said. Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

So NAMBLA and other pedophile groups aren't attempting to get the age of consent lowered to pre-teen ages? See, that's where the "next" is coming from. It won't be too much longer for their cause to go mainstream.
    And no one's going to agree with NAMBLA because no one aside from NAMBLA believes children can consent.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    This is LITERALLY the most retarded thing I have heard in awhile and I work with the mentally challenged for a living on a daily basis.
    Then you're an ignorant fool. When you get to decide who gets and doesn't get to have children you're setting a precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Consenting adults, obviously.

I for one fail to see how in the world it's illegal. How is it even punished? Like what, do the 2 get accused of... what? Rape, like with underage people?

And before any of you call me a sisterfucker, I don't have siblings.
    It's to prevent inbreeding. Has nothing to do with rape. The law is incest not rape. I don't know what you don't get about the law and how you get accused of rape when it's incest not rape.

That's like saying "If I rob a store with a weapon do I get charged with burglary(which implies a home typically) or armed robbery?!?!"

- - - Updated - - -

So it doesn't in any way that's substantive relate to what I said. Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

So NAMBLA and other pedophile groups aren't attempting to get the age of consent lowered to pre-teen ages? See, that's where the "next" is coming from. It won't be too much longer for their cause to go mainstream.
    Didn't like Canada or Sweden or something just recently say that you can have sex with an animal as long as there is no penetration? I mean that's just ridiculous.

Edit:

Yupp I was right.... so "progressive" this place called Canada....

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...-idUSKCN0YV1QX

I for one fail to see how in the world it's illegal. How is it even punished? Like what, do the 2 get accused of... what? Rape, like with underage people?

you could be bangin your mother, father, cousins, uncles/aunts or grandparents. That all falls under incest. It's illegal because offspring are likely to be screwed genetically and mentally. Finding out your parents are related before or during puberty would completely blow the psyche of a child. There's the normal argument "blah blah blah jesus blah blah Abrahamaic god blah blah blah" The scientific argument would be you're mentally impaired and need a conservator. I'd really like to see someone argue that you're not mentally ill or having a mental break if you're trying to bang blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Didn't like Canada or Sweden or something just recently say that you can have sex with an animal as long as there is no penetration? I mean that's just ridiculous.

Yupp I was right.... so "progressive" this place called Canada....

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ca...-idUSKCN0YV1QX
    How is it ridiculous? The ruling wasn't any sort of charter thing. It was strictly a ruling on what the law says is illegal and the law as written does not say that those acts are illegal. Blame whatever government wrote the law originally.

It'll be fixed whenever Parliament gets around to updating the law. It'll probably get tacked onto the new animal welfare bill being kicked around, assuming it isn't sent to die in committees.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Got a hot sister? Then fuck her brains out!
    No one will know and no one really cares as long as it doesn't go past sex.
    F no, My sister is very attractive but I'd never even think it in a million years, and that's not just because it's taboo. Just wouldn't do it. I have a non-attractive gene in me when it comes to family, and I get tush, I don't need to look to my family for that.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    F no, My sister is very attractive but I'd never even think it in a million years, and that's not just because it's taboo. Just wouldn't do it. I have a non-attractive gene in me when it comes to family, and I get tush, I don't need to look to my family for that.
    Most people do, it's called reverse sexual imprinting, it causes people who are familiar to you from childhood to not be attractive sexually. Though if you never met your sister or never knew she was your sister you wouldn't have that defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    The upside is having sex with the person you want to have sex with.
    Better idea. Lock up those deviants so they don't corrupt society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Better yet: lock up those who suggests to lock up those deviants!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Most people do, it's called reverse sexual imprinting, it causes people who are familiar to you from childhood to not be attractive sexually. Though if you never met your sister or never knew she was your sister you wouldn't have that defense.
    Further, there is some evidence that the opposite may be true, family members who are separated during childhood and never develop reverse imprinting, may be more likely to bone later on.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly you have a fetish for bondage and exerting sexual dominance, deviant!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Hopefully never, but as the slide to anything goes relativism increases it probably will at some point. Perhaps we'll luck out and society will collapse before it gets to that.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

It is right around the corner considering everything else they have made legal as of late.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And no one's going to agree with NAMBLA because no one aside from NAMBLA believes children can consent.
    Just like once-upon-a-time nobody but homosexuals thought homosexuals could marry.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Further, there is some evidence that the opposite may be true, family members who are separated during childhood and never develop reverse imprinting, may be more likely to bone later on.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly you have a fetish for bondage and exerting sexual dominance, deviant!
    I recall a tale in a psych class about a man who never met his own daughter, and later on ended up getting her pregnant at a night club and later finding out that was his daughter who he knocked up. Not certain how the father-daughter / parents handled the news or if the baby was born already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like once-upon-a-time nobody but homosexuals thought homosexuals could marry.
    Because adults are capable of consent. Children are not.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Hopefully never, but as the slide to anything goes relativism increases it probably will at some point. Perhaps we'll luck out and society will collapse before it gets to that.
    Why do so many on here support it though?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockndrop View Post
    you could be bangin your mother, father, cousins, uncles/aunts or grandparents. That all falls under incest. It's illegal because offspring are likely to be screwed genetically and mentally. Finding out your parents are related before or during puberty would completely blow the psyche of a child. There's the normal argument "blah blah blah jesus blah blah Abrahamaic god blah blah blah" The scientific argument would be you're mentally impaired and need a conservator. I'd really like to see someone argue that you're not mentally ill or having a mental break if you're trying to bang blood.
    There are people that do way nastier shit and you're getting hung up over blood ties, which have absolutely no meaning when it comes to two people being attracted to each other.

Why do so many on here support it though?
    Because fuck it all is a very popular, very easy lifestyle to support. It requires no commitment to any firm principles and anything goes.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I thought gay marriage advocates were fighting for human rights not just LGBT rights. Fooled me.