Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Does yours government often drive convoys of tanks near you?
    Ignore the vehicles, one his driven by someone protecting the government one is about commuters going to work. It's sad I had to explain the difference to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    And who is they?
    Largely Millenials.

And who is they?
    BLM and most college/university students sadly.

They will grow out of it is a fad like the Ayn Rand thing a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Sounds like it wasn't an actual emergency and that everything worked out fine in the end anyways. Sensationalism at it's best.

I have no desire to ever goto one of their rallies. I have yet to figure out what they're actually doing to make changes besides yelling racism in rallies. Nobody is actually talking with cops on how the situation can be remedied. They want to put 100% of the blame on cops. They don't want to hear it when people say they should also be working on the image that they project with gang culture and the fuck the police attitude. Almost every shooting that involved black people was the result of the suspect either being militant with the cops.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    BLM and most college/university students sadly.

They will grow out of it is a fad like the Ayn Rand thing a few years back.
    Oh do tell me why the BLM should be treated like children.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Sounds like it wasn't an actual emergency and that everything worked out fine in the end anyways. Sensationalism at it's best.
    "The emergency worker told FOX13 the patient was stable the entire time, but his condition could have gotten worse because the protest delayed the transport."

Yup, sensationalism.

Because they act worse than children. I know toddlers with better behavior than them.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess it is true. Unless you agree with someone else, you are wrong. Fucking liberals. #dropmic

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    Well I guess it is true. Unless you agree with someone else, you are racist. Fucking liberals. #dropmic
    Fixed that for ya

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    "The emergency worker told FOX13 the patient was stable the entire time, but his condition could have gotten worse because the protest delayed the transport."

Yup, sensationalism.
    Yes, sensationalism. The kid was fine the entire time, that's what stable means. "Could have gotten worse" as an excuse to say his life was in danger is the sensationalist aspect. Anyone "could have gotten worse" at any time. The article even says it wasn't an emergency - the parents themselves deemed in an emergency. Little junior had a cough and was heading to the hospital, so fox news decided to try to stir up some drama. If this was actually real, this would have national attention.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Because they act worse than children. I know toddlers with better behavior than them.
    Uhuh your feelings are appreciated.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanatoss View Post
    Fixed that for ya
    So your calling me a racist because you don't agree with me? Explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    So your calling me a racist because you don't agree with me? Explain.
    That's how it works these days. If you don't agree with someone you're a racist bigot.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanatoss View Post
    Fixed that for ya
    You fixed what? His silliness with more of your own?

You fixed what? His silliness with more of your own?
    Little bit of both. More pointing to the trends I see when disagreements arise
    Last edited by Thanatoss; 2016-07-13 at 08:19 PM.

Deleted
    I view most people on the internet as autistic retards who can't separate fiction from reality (because in reality that's most people anyways) and I don't really put it past anyone to actually run someone over because they wanted to beat the traffic to the McDonald's breakfast rush.
    Now you know how most people with common sense view BLM and their supporters: As autistic retards.
    Their cause is anti-racism, and how do they go about it? They do and demand racist things like segregation and white and black people, racial quotas and facist things like attacking anyone that disagrees with them.

While they aren't exactly autistic retards, it's very easy to see that they have fallen victim to the propaganda of "The School of Resentment" and "Intersectional Feminism", which teaches them that every instance of failure they've ever experienced, have been a result of racism. Which, ofcourse, is retarded and false.

What the fuck is wrong with this forum though? Literally the second poster in this thread that advocated wanton murder over a minor inconvenience.
    I'm not advocating murder, but calling this shit a "mild inconvenience" is almost an indication that BLM isn't really at fault. They're going out of their way to use forms of attention seeking that are almost across the board guaranteed to piss people off. You know what that kind of "advocacy" ends up doing? Alienating the vast majority of people who hear about it or experience it. And you know what? While I'm 100% AGAINST people running them over, if there did happen to be an accident or something and some of the BLM people got bodybagged, I wouldn't feel a bit of sympathy for them.

One of the "leaders" of the "movement" came to my college this spring to talk about BLM, and a lot of people (myself included) went to the talk to see what she had to say. Shockingly enough, it ended up being a long rant about whitey keeping her people down, and when few outside of the BLM fanbois in the front row cheered her racist rhetoric she got really sarcastic and told us that we clearly "aren't ready for this." (Everyone was very polite the whole time, but she wasn't getting cheered or anything) When asked at the end what people could do to get involved she had no real response other than "Get out and vote. You white people love to vote."

These are the kinds of minds you're dealing with with BLM. Don't even bother.
    Last edited by Xargoth6634; 2016-07-13 at 08:22 PM.

Why would you not?

So far they have had one protest that was about a man who was legitimately wrongly killed by police and it was damn clear to even the police the guy fucked up if you watch the video.

They have caused millions of dollars in property damage, killed police officers, and have crippled people. Why? Because violent criminals died while trying to assualt officers and one guy was wrongly killed and there is no chance in hell the cop is avoiding disciplinary action for it.

They are acting like children. You treat them like a children

Are you fucking serious? Their have been protests since the 60's about this. Ignorance is not something to be proudly spewing my friend.
    Not saying they didn't exist. Saying it hasn't had as much popularity in the last 30 ish years. Ignorance is spouting off what you don't know about people. Find my post where i said the movement didn't exist. Ok then.