Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well it does harm a society to promote homosexuality. Even more so on one that has a low birthrate from a lack of work that carries a meaningful wage.
    So what? Most of countries with the best standard of living around the world have very low, negligible or negative population growth.

I would want to see long studies to prove that a homosexual couple isn't detrimental to the child...
    So you state something as fact, and you want others to prove the opposite isn't true. Get a grip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Because sexuality is not something depending of promotion and it's better to have a happy person than some depressive person in your society.
    I disagree. Statistics show that far more millenials than previous generations identify as LGBT. And more of generation Z identify as LGBT than millenials.

Binary sexuality is fabricated. We're slowly coming to realize that, as a society.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    People don't turn homosexual just because it's not frowned upon. This has to be the stupidest thing I've read in a while.
    Exactly.
    I've known I was gay since I was about 12.
    Stopping me from getting married to the guy I've been committed to for almost 20 years now isn't going to make me suddenly be attracted to a woman, get married and pump up the birthrate.

Do these people even think about this for more than 5 seconds?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    We have examples of gay couples raising healthy children with zero negative affects
    We also have ones forcing kinder gardeners into sexual reassignment surgery and prostitution rings...

We do not have any long term data on the subject.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Exactly.
    I've known I was gay since I was about 12.
    Stopping me from getting married to the guy I've been committed to for almost 20 years now isn't going to make me suddenly be attracted to a woman, get married and pump up the birthrate.

Do these people even think about this for more than 5 seconds?
    I was about to ask the same question after reading this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    At this point I fell like the republicans are almost tanking the election on purpose. It's almost a how to now run an election blue print.
    They are likely trying no one has fought Trump harder then his own party...

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    If you look at a gay person too long, you turn gay.

7+ Year Old Account
    We don't know the answer to that.
    What's supposed to be so horrible about being raised by two loving parents, who happen to be men or women?

How is that supposed to be a fate worse than growing up in an orphanage?

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I do not care about countries, I care about net/global issues.

Gay people will have children if they want to, or adopt... not sure how being gay prevents you from being a parents. You can get surrogates or lesbians can get a gay friend to cum in a cup.

Or:
    Two-Father Babies Could Soon Be Possible, With No Egg Donor Required
    http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...onor-required/

Artificial wombs: The coming era of motherless births?
    https://www.geneticliteracyproject.o...erless-births/

Technology will solve the issue for those that want to have biological kids with two mothers/fathers.
    I am a nationalist. I care little for global issues that do not directly effect my country.

I am not really up for putting problems out of sight and out of mind in the hopes technology might give us a out.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had the time to spend all day thinking about other peoples ding dongs and vaginas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    We also have ones forcing kinder gardeners into sexual reassignment surgery and prostitution rings...

We do not have any long term data on the subject.
    As with many things, it will depend on the context of the society they're raised in. I don't doubt that a lack of a present female role model will change how the child develops. But whether it's a good or bad thing...there's no reason to suggest it would be. And it's not like being raised by one male and one female is particularly natural either.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    What's supposed to be so horrible about being raised by two loving parents, who happen to be men or women?

It may not be. I honestly don't know nor does anyone else. I am skeptical of it being equal to a traditional family but it maybe better then the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    And that is the entire point bigots have. To keep some others as lesser humans.
    But if if I'm a lame motherfucker working 3 jobs at minimum wage while still in crippling debt due to my alcoholism, gambling, and child support payments, who will I feel a sense of superiority over if I can't feel better than the gays?

(there are actual, literal, honest-to-goodness real people who have that mentality and I've had the "pleasure" of interacting with a few of them)

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post

Its not, thank god some decent right winger like yourself still exist lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It may not be. I honestly don't know nor does anyone else. I am skeptical of it being equal to a traditional family but it maybe better then the state.
    It will be better than the state, that's for sure. And it'll probably be slightly worse than a nuclear heterosexual family, and far worse than a group situation. Those are my predictions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I disagree. Statistics show that far more millenials than previous generations identify as LGBT. And more of generation Z identify as LGBT than millenials.

Binary sexuality is fabricated. We're slowly coming to realize that, as a society.
    Pansexuals can fuck off

"over an amendment that would keep publicly funded adoption agencies from giving custody of children to gay couples."

They're just standing up for traditional american values.
    No, those kids need to die in an orphanage like God intended!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Well it does harm a society to promote homosexuality. Even more so on one that has a low birthrate from a lack of work that carries a meaningful wage.
    The only way that could possibly be true is if you believe homosexuality is a choice. Please tell me that is not the case?
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    So you state something as fact, and you want others to prove the opposite isn't true. Get a grip.
    It's the typical zealot tactics. They have no proof of anything, and as such want others to somehow disprove their out of this world claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Pansexuals can fuck off
    Sure, but that doesn't have a lot to do with what I said.