Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

56% Of Americans Want Hillary Clinton Indicted

A majority of Americans reject the FBI's recommendation against charging Hillary Clinton with a crime for her State Department e-mail practices and say the issue raises concerns about how she might perform her presidential duties, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll...
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...erate-clinton/

Maybe 56% of Republicans want Hillary indicted.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The OP signature about ''BETAs' is cute. The OP own article also specifically said that.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The OP signature about ''BETAs' is cute. The OP own article also specifically said that.
    <snip>

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-07-13 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Roughly 6 in 10 independents disapprove of the recommendation against charges (59 percent), rising to nearly 9 in 10 Republicans (88 percent) and falling to 31 percent of Democrats.
    Way more than 56% of (polled) Republicans feel this way. The title of the thread seems to be moreso talking about independents

Deleted
    I guess Hillary can consider herself lucky that lynch law is not practiced in the USA.

Well, you are disagreeing with them and he is an ALPHA, everyone that doesn't agree with him hence has to be a beta.
    Therefore Democrats are betas.
    The whole alpha/beta premise is pathetic.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-07-13 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    What is retard ? The OP article specifically say that 88% of Republicans want her in prison. It's undestandable, as this is their only way to win.

What is retard ? The OP article specifically say that 88% of Republicans want her in prison. It's undestandable, as this is their only way to win.
    The signature.

Deleted
    Did America recently have a public vote I was unaware of

Deleted
    That really isn't surprising as republicans do EVERYTHING to sabotage the democrats. Hillary could be elected and find a way to turn shit to gold and the republicans would reject the idea simply because it came from a democrat.
    Keep your pants on "alphas", I am sure the democrats would act exactly the same.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Did America recently have a public vote I was unaware of
    Did you not read or watch anything the OP put out? It's a poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account

I know a lot of my Democrat friends do, it was actually surprised, but most of them were Bernie supporters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Did you not read or watch anything the OP put out? It's a poll.
    So a % of the poll

I like when people ask questions or contradict information posted in the linked article.

10+ Year Old Account
    So add the Republicans with the Bernie people and I could see it getting to 56%. Doesn't really mean it's all that important, or likely to happen.

If shes elected i wonder of she will pull a Monica Lewinsky

That whole "She is above the law" thing didn't sit well with me but lets be honest.

Laws are for the peasants.

well that's a lie. pretty sure 70% of america doesn't give a shit. and i'm 100% sure i don't care. (i pulled those percentages out of my ass, much like the OP)

Quote Originally Posted by Sivick View Post
    well that's a lie. pretty sure 70% of america doesn't give a shit. and i'm 100% sure i don't care. (i pulled those percentages out of my ass, much like the OP)
    Well there was a "doesn't give a shit" option in the poll and it was 9%. So most had an opinion one way or the other.