Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    In what dimension does 519 people = all of the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Way more than 56% of (polled) Republicans feel this way. The title of the thread seems to be moreso talking about independents
    Umm adding these 3 together and you probably reach exactly that number for the overall population. I mean when 30% of your affiliated party want your blood then that is probably not a good sign. The trick would be to indict Trump for his university scam as well though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 56% huh? I wonder if it would be different if she wasn't running for election.

“The American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails.” - Bernie Sanders

True life. Move on, people.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Pity that the justice system has nothing to do with acting on what's actually fair.
    Acting on what's fair is that she committed no crime. I'm not voting for her due to her prattling on about the gender wage gap(it's a myth). At least when she says "Blaaack Liiives Maaaater" she sounds fake as shit which is a good thing, but can't tell when she mentions gender wage gap, so I'm voting Trump. At least Trump will set the "new left" in an uproar if he's elected which is good, they need to get put in their place. Hillary is pretty moderate, just some of her views are terrible when it comes to pleasing the SJW crowd which should never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Only 56% huh? I wonder if it would be different if she wasn't running for election.
    It would be different if people were actually educated on the situation. None of the emails were top secret or even remotely classified when she sent them. The information later was classified and she wasn't told. That's like if your toddler put an item from a store in your purse and they got it on camera happening. You wouldn't get convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    In what dimension does 519 people = all of the United States?
    Well, there is 538 electoral votes and that's supposed to represent all of the United States, maybe they were taking pointers from them.
    Your powers are useless on me you silly billy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks that Trump is running, because I can't stand lying shillary. Otherwise, she would be flushed down the toilet as she deserves.

Can we please stop complaining about sample sizes in polls?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    “The American people are sick and tired of hearing about your damn emails.” - Bernie Sanders

True life. Move on, people.
    If the republican party has proved one thing, it's that it can't let something go when there's potential to defame a political rival.

See... Benghazi...
    See... numerous attempts to repeal obamacare...
    See... this Email Bullshit.

Did they expect to accomplish anything? No, it's just political soap boxing wasting everyone's time.

The more they bitch about emails after the matter has been settled, the less and less voters will care. Especially when the orange-skinned clod they have stepping up to the plate becomes their only effective mouthpiece.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Acting on what's fair is that she committed no crime. I'm not voting for her due to her prattling on about the gender wage gap(it's a myth). At least when she says "Blaaack Liiives Maaaater" she sounds fake as shit which is a good thing, but can't tell when she mentions gender wage gap, so I'm voting Trump. At least Trump will set the "new left" in an uproar if he's elected which is good, they need to get put in their place. Hillary is pretty moderate, just some of her views are terrible when it comes to pleasing the SJW crowd which should never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be different if people were actually educated on the situation. None of the emails were top secret or even remotely classified when she sent them. The information later was classified and she wasn't told. That's like if your toddler put an item from a store in your purse and they got it on camera happening. You wouldn't get convicted.
    Well the FBI found that 100 emails/chains were classified and 10 were top secret when she received them. I guess you need to educate them on the situation too.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Sucks that Trump is running, because I can't stand lying shillary. Otherwise, she would be flushed down the toilet as she deserves.
    At the beginning I was joking about another Bush, but now I have to admit he was pretty much one of the few sane one. Trumps only contestant in the end was Cruz and he is equally horrible tbh, just in a more predictable way. This was never going to be a good election :/.

Life's unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki Treehorn View Post
    Well the FBI found that 100 emails/chains were classified and 10 were top secret when she received them. I guess you need to educate them on the situation too.
    Receiving is not criminal. Try again. Educate yourself.

Well, too bad for them our justice system isn't a democracy. Would hardly be the first unpopular decision that law enforcement or the courts have made.

Beyond that, I'm not sure if there's anything to say. People don't like/trust Hillary, which isn't news and we've known this for a long time. Meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump doesn't have the werewithall to do shit to put anyone in their place. You're confusing internet outrage for real world things, as many people on this forum seem to do.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that the vast majority of people the in the United States don't give one flying fuck about "microaggressions" or "SJWs" or any of that tumblr bullshit in one way or another.

So I find it blatheringly idiotic to hitch your wagon to a pro-torture, pro-religious descrimination, pro-constitution breaking candidate who espouses dangerously insane ideas like building a 20 billion dollar wall, flip flops on every talking point, and has no actionable plans or even political experience JUST because "well the tumblristas make annoying posts, someone make them stop!"

I could not find a better example of cutting off the nose to spite the face.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Trump doesn't have the werewithall to do shit to put anyone in their place. You're confusing internet outrage for real world things, as many people on this forum seem to do.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that the vast majority of people the in the United States don't give one flying fuck about "microaggressions" or "SJWs" or any of that tumblr bullshit in one way or another.

So I find it blatheringly idiotic to hitch your wagon to a pro-torture, pro-religious descrimination, pro-constitution breaking candidate who espouses dangerously insane ideas like building a 20 billion dollar wall, flip flops on every talking point, and has no actionable plans or even political experience JUST because "well the tumblristas make annoying posts, someone make them stop!"

I could not find a better example of cutting off the nose to spite the face.
    The problem isn't about the majority. The people you're talking about are a vocal minority that are being listened to. When colleges are actually acting on these "microagressions" and such and making rules about words you cannot say on campus (gypped for example which a lot of the people pushing for this list of words at some campuses didn't expect and they used themselves) the problem is clearly being listened to by people in power. So while the majority of Americans aren't buying into this bullshit, it's being taught in colleges and heard by lawmakers.

Not how the law works.

If you have a problem with Hillary, don't vote for her. The obsession with charges is a waste of time. It's over and done with no matter how much caterwauling goes on about it.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

15+ Year Old Account
    And 90%+ Americans believe/know both OJ and Casey Anthony were guilty as sin, but that's not how our justice system works.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem isn't about the majority. The people you're talking about are a vocal minority that are being listened to. When colleges are actually acting on these "microagressions" and such and making rules about words you cannot say on campus (gypped for example which a lot of the people pushing for this list of words at some campuses didn't expect and they used themselves) the problem is clearly being listened to by people in power. So while the majority of Americans aren't buying into this bullshit, it's being taught in colleges and heard by lawmakers.
    And how much of this has amounted to... anything?

And is Trump going to be the "champion of the people?" The only things I've heard him go on about in the constitution is how he wants to break the 14th amendment, and the only things I've heard him go on about free speech is how he wants to make it harder for journalists to criticize him.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want her indicted.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis