Page 44 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Am i right in saying that we would know if the pre patch is launching by the 19th now? or?
    Its not impossible, WoD Pre-patch was announced on the Thursday before it went live, so tomorrow announce maybe? maybe during the Q&A?
    We'll see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    It's doubtful that they are going to set aside 4 weeks for people to relearn their classes, the average hardcore player is already comfortable with the changes due to PTR and Beta play, and casual players will get used to things in less than a week. My guess is that we get 2 to 3 weeks after patch launch, before the zone invasion scenarios begin.

As of this writing, the release build has not been pushed to the PTR either, if it isn't here by this weekend then the 19th is completely out of the equation.
    There are more reasons then learning your class to release the pre patch though.

I kinda agree that the 19th is out of the question though

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    As of this writing, the release build has not been pushed to the PTR either, if it isn't here by this weekend then the 19th is completely out of the equation.
    Build 22217 which went onto the PTR just minutes ago is marked as Release.

19th pretty much confirmed ?

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably announce it at tomorrow's Q&A.

15+ Year Old Account

PrePatch date - soon?

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    19th pretty much confirmed ?
    Hasn't been confirmed yet at all. Still speculations.

Blizzard having a hard time letting go of new content to players. The drought is not yet complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Hasn't been confirmed yet at all. Still speculations.

Blizzard having a hard time letting go of new content to players. The drought is not yet complete.
    PTR is marked as release.

Speak of the devil. Release build, just got pushed to the PTR. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    PTR just got updated and has been marked as Release. Confirmed.
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sys01 View Post
    PTR just got updated and has been marked as Release. Confirmed.
    As it's been called several times in this thread, yes, the 19th is pretty much confirmed as the pre-patch release.

The drought is finally coming to an end and I won't be the one to complain about it!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    PTR is marked as release.
    Yep just checked, PTR is now marked as release. So next week is almost certain.

So, 19th it is....

Good!!!!
    Last edited by Escepticus; 2016-07-13 at 10:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Any way you spin it, you've got three possible options:

July 19th - it's been fortold for ages, especially from that reddit guy who's always been right (months ago), the season ending WITH patch day has happened MANY times if not all of the times in the past (besides classic obviously)

July 26th - Obviously this day has been guessed a lot in the past few weeks due to the fact that not really talking about it much speculates that Blizzard always gives a two week heads up, especially with that post about rings being taken out etc - coming just this week makes it very possible the 26th is the day.. MAYBE

August 2nd - Lets just make this quick, if it's THIS LATE.. you have 4 weeks to learn your class, level up that demon hunter, do all of the pre expansion patch stuff, get everything in line, AND you literally have 4 weeks before the launch of the expansion (might actually be the closest to the expansion in a pre-patch in HISTORY?)

I'm actually voting for the 19th, since it was fortold by so many, and because the arena season almost always ends with the pre-patch release date - I'm feeling like the 19th really is it.

Go out there and make them garrison goldz, challenge mode goldz, and play GOLD in PVP to finish off this expansion most of you hate so much - as PROPA as possible <3

Good Luck, and see you all in LEG (legion)

Now all we need is a blue post to confirm it

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    woooo, new stuff to do, lets hope that doesn't include the 90% boss because that encounter really is boring and repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    26th all day long. lol to the 19th sayers
    Well, you were wrong. 19th all day long, lol to the 26th sayers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Any way you spin it, you've got three possible options:

July 19th - it's been fortold for ages, especially from that reddit guy who's always been right (months ago), the season ending WITH patch day has happened MANY times if not all of the times in the past (besides classic obviously)

July 26th - Obviously this day has been guessed a lot in the past few weeks due to the fact that not really talking about it much speculates that Blizzard always gives a two week heads up, especially with that post about rings being taken out etc - coming just this week makes it very possible the 26th is the day.. MAYBE

August 2nd - Lets just make this quick, if it's THIS LATE.. you have 4 weeks to learn your class, level up that demon hunter, do all of the pre expansion patch stuff, get everything in line, AND you literally have 4 weeks before the launch of the expansion (might actually be the closest to the expansion in a pre-patch in HISTORY?)

I'm actually voting for the 19th, since it was fortold by so many, and because the arena season almost always ends with the pre-patch release date - I'm feeling like the 19th really is it.

Go out there and make them garrison goldz, challenge mode goldz, and play GOLD in PVP to finish off this expansion most of you hate so much - as PROPA as possible <3

Good Luck, and see you all in LEG (legion)
    Exactly! 19th is the biggest contender, everything points to the 19th. But we never know what may happen, so 26th is still a possibility, albeit a small one. August 2nd is if Blizzard building combust itself instantaneously o.o
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

It's about fucking time.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Because this fix has nothign to do with pre-patch, they can only say "before live". Since the feedback is about DH, and they aren't even available to play at pre-patch launch.. they said "before live" meaning when Legion goes live not the pre-patch.
    No, they never said it like that. They always said *this will be fixed in the next build* or *this will be fixed in an upcoming build* no matter what class it was. None of these balance builds had anything to do with pre patch, they are balancing for max level in Legion, not pre patch.

After they said *this will be fixed before live* rather than *this will be fixed in the next build* it was a pretty big hint. Why didnt they say *this will be fixed in the next build*? Because there wont be one next tuesday. Itll be pre patch instead and theyll be focused on that rather than builds.

Either way, its definitely the 19th now, so we can all chill about it and be really fucking happy.

Imho its fifty-fifty for 19th/26th.
    Crimea is Ukraine!