Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    We will stop complaining about the sample size in polls once people stop claiming that unrepresentative sample sizes indicate actual, legitimate numbers that we should care about.
    How representative a sample size is, is something that can actually be calculated. Statistics is not wild ass guessing, and anyone that complains about sample sizes simply because they feel it's too small is simply barking up the wrong tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I mean, should she not be?
    The FBI Director, James Comey, stated that she did do something illegal, but they didn't believe she had the intent to do something illegal. Hence, they concluded, she shouldn't be indicted. However, this sets up a weird legal precedent, as ignorantia juris non excusat, or ignorance of the law excuses not.
    You are missing the point that there was existing precedent to not prosecute in similar cases as hers. Part of the problem with these political debates is you little scamps get so caught up in your cause, you don't pay attention to the facts and details.

I mean, should she not be?
    The FBI Director, James Comey, stated that she did do something wrong - which is something that has lead to indictments in the past, even without criminal intent - but they didn't believe she had the intent to do something illegal. Hence, they concluded, she shouldn't be indicted. However, this sets up a weird legal precedent, as ignorantia juris non excusat, or ignorance of the law excuses not.
    Intent is a necessary component of many crimes.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Yea it is a good thing the justice system works with evidence. Because theres a mountain of evidence against Hillary. She did something she wasnt supposed to. Something that is a federal crime. She then lied about doing it. Erased as much evidence as she could. Then lied some more. The FBI director said as much. Its been stated multiple times by federal officials and politicians. Yet you and others just brush it off as a witch hunt.

Im sure breaking the law should be swept under the rug when your running for president because the current alternative isnt what you want. So you would rather have a criminal in office rather than someone you believe is a racist.

Dumb asses!
    I think FBI knows better than you whether she is a criminal and is to be prosecuted or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Well good thing we can Punish her in Nov at the polls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Most Hillary voters don't like her that much but are affraid and scared of Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    Well good thing we can Punish her in Nov at the polls.
    You sure can! Vote for whoever, but get ready cause she's your new president

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    No he wouldn't- depending on the circumstances it would be between a write-up and firing at best. Orison are for those with malicious intent, and Hillary did not do that.
    Bullshit she had no ill-intent. She kept on lying about it, and deleted her e-mails.

No wonder she gets away with it, because of naive sheep like you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think FBI knows better than you whether she is a criminal and is to be prosecuted or not.
    The FBI is corrupt, or at least, its leadership is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You are missing the point that there was existing precedent to not prosecute in similar cases as hers. Part of the problem with these political debates is you little scamps get so caught up in your cause, you don't pay attention to the facts and details.
    What about Bryan H. Nishimura, who was sentenced to two years of probation, given a $7,500 fine, forfeiture of personal media containing classified materials, and told both surrender any held security clearance and to never again seek such a clearance, even after he was found to not have had intent to distribute this information to unauthorized personnel.

Source: The Young Turks.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

7+ Year Old Account
    TYT fans are the most gullible idiots on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Bullshit she had no ill-intent. She kept on lying about it, and deleted her e-mails.

No wonder she gets away with it, because of naive sheep like you.

- - - Updated - - -

The FBI is corrupt, or at least, its leadership is.
    Heh, calls me a sheep... Project much? ;P

Well, mr. Non sheep who apparently has better reliable info than the FBI, please tell us "sheep" why she would deliberately leak emails? Please back with proof, an no - your ass isn't a reliable source of info.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The FBI is choosing not to. Which says alot about the FBI and who is really in charge of it. This investigation has been delayed time and again by the Obama administration. The Dems dont want their next candidate under fire and are scrambling to prevent it from happening.

What about Bryan H. Nishimura, who was sentenced to two years of probation, given a $7,500 fine, forfeiture of personal media containing classified materials, and told both surrender any held security clearance and to never again seek such a clearance, even after he was found to not have had intent to distribute this information to unauthorized personnel.

A subtle bait and switch, here. As you said in your paragraph, he didn't intend to distribute the information. He did intend to remove and retain that material without authorization.

First of all, LOL @ the use of TYT as a source. Second of all, if you thought I was making a legal case here, you are nuts. What I was referencing, is the FBI directors own words on why he did what he did. He explicitly stated that there was no prior precedent to bring criminal charges for similar infractions. Now, is he lying? Don't know, don't care. It's a moot point as there is no going back from here anyway.

And for the record, I despise Hillary Clinton and everything she stands for. But that doesn't mean I just ignore facts and run along like a lemming behind the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post

She has to beat Trump First and I honestly don't think she can

Totally off topic, but can you fix your sig so that it says 'Bernie' and not 'Berine'?

The only polls that show Trump ahead since May have been Rasmussen, Hillary is still leading in all other polls.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Heh, calls me a sheep... Project much? ;P

Well, mr. Non sheep who apparently has better reliable info than the FBI, please tell us "sheep" why she would deliberately leak emails? Please back with proof, an no - your ass isn't a reliable source of info.

So I suppose the AG's "chance" meeting with Bill Clinton a week prior to the announcement of the FBI head was just a coincidence?

The FBI have all the reliable info they need - it's up to the people in charge to actually have some integrity and make the right call, instead of bowing to political pressure.

I weep for you. You're being taken for a ride.

I'm not even murican and I want her indicted. :O
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    The world would lose a lot of confidence in the US if Hillary becomes president. Hopefully the economy stays okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The only polls that show Trump ahead since May have been Rasmussen, Hillary is still leading in all other polls.
    The U.K.remaining was leading too. Not everything that leads ends up winning.