Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post

So I suppose the AG's "chance" meeting with Bill Clinton a week prior to the announcement of the FBI head was just a coincidence?
    You realize that she did not conduct the investigation, right? She acted upon the recommendations of the FBI and their lawyers who investigated.

Also, Andrew Napalitano being critical of something that doesn't favor conservatives? I AM SHOCKED!

The FBI have all the reliable info they need - it's up to the people in charge to actually have some integrity and make the right call, instead of bowing to political pressure.
    I've yet to see anything that's not a conspiracy theory that indicates that there was any compromise in the investigation or outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The U.K. Remaining was leading too. Not everything that leads ends up winning.
    Yep, polls aren't 100%. But that's no reason to throw them out because they're right the overwhelming majority of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The FBI is corrupt, or at least, its leadership is.
    Suuuure... It is always corrupt when its investigation doesn't confirm your preconceptions!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Most Hillary voters don't like her that much but are affraid and scared of Trump.
    Not surprising. Fear of clowns is fairly common.

The U.K.remaining was leading too. Not everything that leads ends up winning.
    They were essentially tied in the polls, actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Now this is something I could vote for. That woman deserves no credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Suuuure... It is always corrupt when its investigation doesn't confirm your preconceptions!
    What preconceptions? I'm not even American.

Your government is corrupt as hell. I don't need to be a FBI insider to say that.

You'll get everything you deserve because of your own stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You realize that she did not conduct the investigation, right? She acted upon the recommendations of the FBI and their lawyers who investigated.

Also, Andrew Napalitano being critical of something that doesn't favor conservatives? I AM SHOCKED!

I've yet to see anything that's not a conspiracy theory that indicates that there was any compromise in the investigation or outcome.

Yep, polls aren't 100%. But that's no reason to throw them out because they're right the overwhelming majority of the time.
    I'm a pretty huge fan of Libertarianism but that guy is like practically an anarchist. Don't confuse him with being a shill for Republicans though, he himself views them as Democrat Lite.

10+ Year Old Account
    What preconceptions? I'm not even American.

Your government is corrupt as hell. I don't need to be a FBI insider to say that.
    You do need to have some knowledge on the details to make an informed statement, not just "The system is corrupt". And that knowledge, in this particular case, is available to few outside FBI.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    They were essentially tied in the polls, actually.
    Not in most polls for most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You do need to have some knowledge on the details to make an informed statement, not just "The system is corrupt". And that knowledge, in this particular case, is available to few outside FBI.
    There's enough information on record to conclude that this was a whitewash. Even if we read Comey's presser, it basically says "Hillary Clinton has committed a crime but we're not going to indict her because it wasn't done deliberately." Bullshit it wasn't.

Enjoy your next president.

This guy is the new vyxn/orlong, BTW if thats how polls worked we would of had common sense gun laws a long time ago, not to mention a majority of Americans don't even know the actual facts of the situation even if they love to run their mouths on it.

There's enough information on record to conclude that this was a whitewash. Even if we read Comey's presser, it basically says "Hillary Clinton has committed a crime but we're not going to indict her because it wasn't done deliberately." Bullshit it wasn't.

Enjoy your next president.
    That's not what he said. He said she didn't deliberately distribute the classified information, not that she didn't deliberately set up her own server and violate the law.

Why are the details of this so hard for some of you?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    How representative a sample size is, is something that can actually be calculated. Statistics is not wild ass guessing, and anyone that complains about sample sizes simply because they feel it's too small is simply barking up the wrong tree.
    And yet the larger the sample size, the greater chance you will appropriately represent everyone instead of just the more prevalent or popular groups. I am well aware statistics isn't just wild guessing, but when your poll is focused on a small group, particularly a small group from a limited area, then you're not going to get accurate results for something as huge and diverse as the United States.

7+ Year Old Account
    TYT fans are the most gullible idiots on the internet.
    I could have directly linked the FBI document that they were referring to if that would have been preferred, though your condescension is noted.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    That's not what he said. He said she didn't deliberately distribute the classified information, not that she didn't deliberately set up her own server and violate the law.

Why are the details of this so hard for some of you?
    Goodness me, I'm not going to even bother conversing with people who will defend this corrupt woman who couldn't even keep her story straight throughout the whole saga.

It is so laughable. If she murdered someone on live TV, you'd still be making excuses for her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    He explicitly stated that there was no prior precedent to bring criminal charges for similar infractions. Now, is he lying? Don't know, don't care. It's a moot point as there is no going back from here anyway.

And for the record, I despise Hillary Clinton and everything she stands for. But that doesn't mean I just ignore facts and run along like a lemming behind the pack.
    You can't seriously be saying other people are being lemmings when they are looking at the legality of the action and whether or not there should have been a case levied against an individual, and then state openly that you're apathy towards the situation is what is informing your argumentation.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Goodness me, I'm not going to even bother conversing with people who will defend this corrupt woman who couldn't even keep her story straight throughout the whole saga.

It is so laughable. If she murdered someone on live TV, you'd still be making excuses for her.
    I don't think there's anyone defending her shady behavior here, most folks in the US don't like her in general and most disagree with her handling of the email debacle.

But that doesn't mean what she did was illegal, even if we don't agree with/like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    You can't seriously be saying other people are being lemmings when they are looking at the legality of the action and whether or not there should have been a case levied against an individual, and then state openly that you're apathy towards the situation is what is informing your argumentation.
    In other words he's saying "oh well he might be lying, and that's blatant corruption but so what". Pretty sad.

I have stated many times I despise her. But, facts are what they are. You are basing your opinion on feelings instead of facts.

You are literally extrapolating the fact that I disagreed with you on something, to mean that I am your political opposite. If there is a better example of partisanship, I don't know what it could be.

7+ Year Old Account
    A subtle bait and switch, here. As you said in your paragraph, he didn't intend to distribute the information. He did intend to remove and retain that material without authorization.
    It strikes me as a bit of a dismiss-able difference, as Clinton intentionally retained the email chains that contained classified information in a similar manner to Bryan (ie: copying and storing the information on unclassified systems in unauthorized locations). Granted, what Clinton did is more passive, and what Bryan did was more active.