10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Just so you know, the experience of the prepatch for the expansion is way different from the expansion itself so please don't complain about the classes until you get your artifact.
    This is where you are wrong, people are allowed to complain about their class.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's true. I have nothing else of consequence to say in this post except HYPE TRAIN I'M ON IT CHOO CHOO!

And here's the thing. I'm completely psyched about the Wardrobe. So much so that while I'm looking forward to Legion itself, right now I'm mostly completely jacked up excited about being able to 1) add all my crap to the Wardrobe and 2) spend some time farming old dungeons and raids picking up all the stuff I had no room to store.

HYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just so you know, the experience of the prepatch for the expansion is way different from the expansion itself so please don't complain about the classes until you get your artifact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    This is where you are wrong, people are allowed to complain about their class.
    I actually like the class changes and the specs I will be playing in Legion.
    Really need to try out Fire.
    Arcane is great and all, but I would love to burn my enemies too if you know what I mean.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    the pre patch contains the core class rotation and mechanics.
    the artifact is nothing but addition.

Formerly known as Arafal

You still have to get through 100 levels without it. The specs being completely balanced and designed around the artifacts hurts every single part of the game before Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Because they want to spread the hype out over the next 1.5 months rather then pile it all in a week.
    But... class changes are not hype. If they don't start the events till the second week of August, like the blue post plainly says, the Hype train is only 3 weeks long. Why even include gear for a 3 week event?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    You still have to get through 100 levels without it. The specs being completely balanced and designed around the artifacts hurts every single part of the game before Legion.
    This is true. But I've tried a lot of classes on the ptr, without an artifact. I havent tried all of them, but most of them work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Oh trust me. I play a frost mage. I downloaded the PTR to see if anything was different than it is on the beta. Its like playing an entirely different class once you get Ebonchill.

Uhm you may want to try balance druids then.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    In response to the Broken Shore/ invasion stuff. After we did the test on beta for it...didn't they say thanks and we'll be doing it again in the future? Maybe that's when they'll straighten out the order it goes in. They better hurry though.

Wait...after reading the blog...it doesn't mention the Broken Shore...just invasions starting no later than 8/17. By logic, that would mean BS is first...correct?
    Based on how the storyline pans out it should be: doomsayers>Brokenshore>Demon hunters/Invasions>Khadgars meeting>Ulduar>Karazhan>Dal teleport.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a side note, the greatest changes to this expansion yet: older tier sets now have their own icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Well, right now, some of the classes/specs don't start with their core abilities either.
    Last edited by mmoce9a533470d; 2016-07-13 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    As a side note, the greatest changes to this expansion yet: older tier sets now have their own icons.
    How old are we talking about? Checked Warrior t1/2 and they still have the same icons.

Edit: Seems like BC+?

10+ Year Old Account
    T4 and T5 at least have their own icons now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Yeah, seems like T4/T5 have them now. Now they need to make icons for even older sets. >:P

Voidheart looking nice.

lol, if you really dont see a single similarity, then you really need glasses.
    Unless you're referring to them sharing a troll theme, they're definitely different. The color palettes are different. One is designed after a zandalari colossal, the other has a more traditional troll theme that we've seen in the darkspear, amani, and gurubashi tribes. The adornments on the t15 headpiece match the shape of the shoulders on the concept art, but that's about it. Otherwise they're completely different. Saying the latter is a suped up version of the former is just ridiculous. It's like comparing Stormwind to Gilneas. They're similar and recognizable as human architecture but completely distinguishable from each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so Beta is on 22201 and PTR is on 22217

Quote Originally Posted by Fourze View Post
    Wait, so Beta is on 22201 and PTR is on 22217
    Beta is 22217 aswell
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Been a while since MMO-C decided to double post by itself.
    Ignore plz ;p
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    For those that like that stuff (like me) at 37:57, all the voice actors for Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    We have a release candidate, wooo
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread