Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Hey, It's about time for the pre-expansion patch and we have nothing to say.

Yes, all classes and talents are changing. This is the same as every expansion. What is there to be excited about? The game is no longer focused on a linear lore or new real threat. It's just recycled ideas and Illidan is jesus now, not Thrall. I have a good question. When is Jaina going to take an arrow through the heart by Sylvanas? All we see is the same division between our factions. Yes, we have PvP for that. What about some in depth lore and coverage on the more interesting parts of Warcraft? All I see are these Blizz devs recycling ideas. It isn't special or interesting. I personally want an Azshara expansion, you know, the night elf queen psychopath naga who plots with N'zoth. This is turning into a Mists of Demoland expansion and I don't see any reason for it. Revive KJ, fight an avatar of Sargeras as end boss(yeah right). Welcome to Slacktivision.

I havent anywhere Illidan himself involved besides the DH starter area and a bit with the Wardens. I hevent heard of him being in tons of cinematics or helping to down rid bosses. He has been talked about in questlines, but not seen, so where is the new Green Jesus coming from?

We have plenty of diversity of threats in Legion.
    The Legion
    DKs and the Lich King
    Azshara and N'loth
    The Emerald Nightmare.
    Horde and Alliance, with Genn v Forsaken and Jaina v Horde
    Gul'dan/Khadgar/Medivh stuff
    The Nightborne

dont know what your on about.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Yet you found a way to say something that doesn't add anything, doesn't help anything and is purely based around your opinion of content you haven't even experienced yet. And you managed to do this all the while speaking in memes! Bravo special snowflake! Rage on!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Yes, all classes and talents are changing. This is the same as every expansion. What is there to be excited about? The game is no longer focused on a linear lore or new real threat. It's just recycled ideas and Illidan is jesus now, not Thrall. I have a good question. When is Jaina going to take an arrow through the heart by Sylvanas? All we see is the same division between our factions. Yes, we have PvP for that. What about some in depth lore and coverage on the more interesting parts of Warcraft? All I see are these Blizz devs recycling ideas. It isn't special or interesting. I personally want an Azshara expansion, you know, the night elf queen psychopath naga who plots with N'zoth. This is turning into a Mists of Demoland expansion and I don't see any reason for it. Revive KJ, fight an avatar of Sargeras as end boss(yeah right). Welcome to Slacktivision.
    Well arent you just a huge dose of negative xD Have fun with the game! If you can't, then go out into the world and find something which will Good luck!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Theres plenty of people excited in the Legion beta discussion thread, myself included.

If you dont like the game anymore, dont play it. Its that simple.

Anyway, if you dont like the game, why make a thread about it? Just stop playing the game.

I personally find everything very exciting. Heres why-

1. We get 3 raid tiers back, and we finally dont know what one of them are. Could be Troll related, Could be Azshara related, Could be Nzoth related, who knows.

2. World quests. We have never had anything like this in the game and now we do. We get to go out into the world and do what we need to.

3. A lot of world bosses. In Mop, one of the best received things was the abundant amount of world bosses. Now we get a lot, some even kill you while you roam around the world. Throwback to fel reavers in BC without the noises.

4. Class changes. These are the biggest class changes we have seen towards classes in a long time. Enhancement is fantastic now, along with many other specs. Its a breath of fresh air.

5. Lore and enemies. We have had Orc lore for a long time now, we havent really touched on Blood elves/Night elves in a really long time and now we have a lot of it. We also finally get the Genn and Sylvanas story line. We lose some big named people *and we get epic cinematics along with it*. We have a few villains were dealing with. Legion is about tying up lose ends, most likely so they can start with a new threat and new enemies. We also face a lot of threats in Legion along with a lot of hostility, like the DKs and the lich king, Nzoth, Azshara, etc.

Thats what I find exciting, theres a lot more but I dont have the time to give you a giant list. But, as I said, if you dont like the game, dont play.

Have you not read or read info out of Chronicles? I'm more excited about the lore in this expansion than WOTLK, there is SO much new info on titans, azeroth, void lords, clases, etc.. and you want to back to Nagas? Naaaaah son, you're not prepared.

well, lets see what its about when we have played it 3-4 months. at least it, for sure as hell, cant be more worse than WoD, especially in Terms of Lore. so...

and all the Lore i saw in beta wasnt that bad btw. Story of Velens son i.e. or the Pilars thing etc. It dont look that bad. As i said, compared with WoD, its the heaven...
    Last edited by Niwes; 2016-07-13 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Couldn't agree more, and I was just thinking the same thing before reading your post. Its just more recycled "demon blah blah blah" part 7. Its sad what happened to WoW and blizzard. Creativity has fallen off the cliff with them and WoW is on the slow death back burner. Absolutely nothing new or interesting to rekindle the sense of mystery or adventure. Just more 'new features' slop and recycled content.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I havent anywhere Illidan himself involved besides the DH starter area and a bit with the Wardens. I hevent heard of him being in tons of cinematics or helping to down rid bosses. He has been talked about in questlines, but not seen, so where is the new Green Jesus coming from?

We have plenty of diversity of threats in Legion.
    The Legion
    DKs and the Lich King
    Azshara and N'loth
    The Emerald Nightmare.
    Horde and Alliance, with Genn v Forsaken and Jaina v Horde
    Gul'dan/Khadgar/Medivh stuff
    The Nightborne

dont know what your on about.
    There is a big quest line for Illidan, he is infact the green jesus.

One quest given by a Naru of the Army of light is to find a promised champion of light and darkness. This hero was Illidan Stormrage. According to them, he alone can defeat the legion. You do multiple quests that spawn from Illidan birth, him being humiliated as a druid, him being an arcane mage, all the way to him being defeated in the black temple. To be honest the final part is kinda funny, you play Illidan against a raid of idiots, blizzard emulated
    all stereotype shit, like the hunter calling the glaves and some frost mage pulling the boss lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Demithio View Post
    Couldn't agree more, and I was just thinking the same thing before reading your post. Its just more recycled "demon blah blah blah" part 7. Its sad what happened to WoW and blizzard. Creativity has fallen off the cliff with them and WoW is on the slow death back burner. Absolutely nothing new or interesting to rekindle the sense of mystery or adventure. Just more 'new features' slop and recycled content.
    Now i still dont get why people want fucking shitty Azshara expansion, she a fucking secondary character. She could have a raid, but why the fuck would she get an expansion. Should Kelthas have had his expansion for himself? I mean he was a bigger character then Azshara ever was. Azshara is just a pawn of different people every time. If we fight Sargeras now, legion is the final expansion. We most likely will fight KJ, also he was never dead, so theres no resurrection we simply sucked him back to where he came from, thats why you only loot from his amulet. If there is another expansion, we fight KJ now. Final expansion can only be on argus since they exstablished the army of light in the legion quests.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-07-13 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I'm super looking forward to just a lot of QoL changes myself. I can't wait for LEG to drop so we can just move onward and not look back anymore!

It'd be more exciting about a Legacy server, honestly.

More talent changes doesn't excite me. More linear dungeons doesn't excite me. More ways to obtain welfare gear? .. wait for it .. Not excited.

This new expansion could use other features, to add to the cherry on top. PVP against NPC's! Stat gains over time, with a valid subcription.

Max HP booster packs? OK that is a bit over the top. How about $200 buys double HP / mana regen for a year?

OK some strange idea's, but the very same stunts that turned me away in the first place. I don't expect Blizzard to deviate much.

Why is interest low, you tell me. Lack of RPG elements maybe? Adventure game with cashshop =/= RPG game with rewards worked for.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-07-13 at 11:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing to say? Tell that to the many MMO-C accounts that create threads every day. There's plenty to talk about, some good, some not-so-good. I personally think Legion looks promising but won't really be able to say much until after some patches. Not really a fan of all of the class changes but I'm one of those that has grown weary of re-learning class/spec every other year. Some find that exciting! Me, not so much any longer. So, we'll see. Lots to talk about though in the meanwhile.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    There is a big quest line for Illidan, he is infact the green jesus.

One quest given by a Naru of the Army of light is to find a promised champion of light and darkness. This hero was Illidan Stormrage. According to them, he alone can defeat the legion. You do multiple quests that spawn from Illidan birth, him being humiliated as a druid, him being an arcane mage, all the way to him being defeated in the black temple. To be honest the final part is kinda funny, you play Illidan against a raid of idiots, blizzard emulated
    all stereotype shit, like the hunter calling the glaves and some frost mage pulling the boss lol.

thats what i was talking about. you see him, illidan, in memories and such, but i haven't spotted any quest with Illidan currently, besides the VotW and the DH intro zone. i havent seen, unless i missed it, anything with himself currently in val'sharath or suramar or azune. So, to me, not new Green Jesus.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect it would cost a lot of money to really shake the game up,and Blizzard isn't ready for the gamble of a huge extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosen View Post
    I suspect it would cost a lot of money to really shake the game up,and Blizzard isn't ready for the gamble of a huge extreme.
    All Blizzard needs to do is add the catchphrase "It's too difficult" and the cycle is complete.

Not likely, though.

There is still money to be milked, so I wouldn't expect Blizzard to disband WoW. More likely they would let it die slowly, while all the while continue having "fans" say it's great, changes are wonderful, and they are coming back, etc. While others ponder what is exactly happening, and questioning where the game they loved went to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    All Blizzard needs to do is add the catchphrase "It's too difficult" and the cycle is complete.

Not likely, though.

There is still money to be milked, so I wouldn't expect Blizzard to disband WoW. More likely they would let it die slowly, while all the while continue having "fans" say it's great, changes are wonderful, and they are coming back, etc. While others ponder what is exactly happening, and questioning where the game they loved went to.
    The funny thing is there is a lot of good stuff in Legion and you negative people chose to ignore it. Also your whining about Cashshop is hillarious because it hasn't even been emphasized since like maybe before WoD was released. I don't like the shop anymore then you do but at least try to act like you know what you are talking about.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

From what I've gathered, you don't like the expansion because we're primarily fighting the Burning Legion instead of primarily fighting the naga. What makes Azshara one of the more interesting aspects of Warcraft lore? Why is that any more interesting than the Burning Legion? Why should Jaina be killed off, and Sylvanas be the one to do it? How are recycled ideas the same as an expansion based around entirely new lore?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post

Not likely, though.

Difficult in the way of costly. Could sweeping changes come? Sure. But I think it's a matter of what provokes those changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    You private server people are hilarious . You're scrabbling to convince people to not play the game now that its approaching. Cute.

''I want MY expansion'' "IF you don't do it, you're slacking'' What a freaking joke lmao.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-07-14 at 02:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I think that the real "WoW Killer" will be their own player base...