Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh also I thought some people would like visual confirmation since it's not on the frontpage yet (somehow?):

Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Oh also I thought some people would like visual confirmation since it's not on the frontpage yet (somehow?):
    It is now, on the front page :P
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Imho its fifty-fifty for 19th/26th.
    Definitely the 19th unless something goes wrong and they have to push it back.

Id put money on this-

Intended date- July 19th
    Fallback date- July 26th

My body is ready.

Warlock, Rogue and Priest to level to 100 in a month. Np.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sys01 View Post
    It is now, on the front page :P
    Yep, just saw that. All aboard the hype train!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I'm gonna make more gold selling shit than my garrison could ever give me in that 6 weeks.
    Garrisons are the best gold per time there is .... sure if you want to spend more time, you can make way more money. But the garrison just GIVES you money.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Garrisons are the best gold per time there is .... sure if you want to spend more time, you can make way more money. But the garrison just GIVES you money.
    Yeah but I'm set to make 1.5M+ in the first 2 weeks if my shit sells.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Imho its fifty-fifty for 19th/26th.
    With release build to the PTR, chances are better than not that it is coming this Tuesday.

I just hope the invasion starts before August 17th. 4 weeks to get used to the changes is a bit excessive.

Yeah but I'm set to make 1.5M+ in the first 2 weeks if my shit sells.
    Indeed .... "IF" and after a lot of work. My garrisons HAVE given me 1.5M+ in the last year - just given it to me.
    On top of that - if all my shit sells, it will be another 1M+...

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Indeed .... "IF" and after a lot of work. My garrisons HAVE given me 1.5M+ in the last year - just given it to me.
    Its not a matter if, I should have said when. I have 5 darkmoon sets together (100k easy each mid of month with wardrobe open) 10+ of each illusion, 40+ hexweave bags, 15+ elixirs of the rapid, 500 trillium bars, 50+ lightning steel (transmog),other shit I'm forgetting right now...point is $$

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you guys selling that will net you so much gold?

GIEF ME TIPS PLS
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    What are you guys selling that will net you so much gold?

GIEF ME TIPS PLS
    Cocaine, obviously.

Its not a matter if, I should have said when. I have 5 darkmoon sets together (100k easy each mid of month with wardrobe open) 10+ of each illusion, 40+ hexweave bags, 15+ elixirs of the rapid, 500 trillium bars, 50+ lightning steel (transmog),other shit I'm forgetting right now...point is $$
    The only uncertainty there are the bags I would say.
    Historically while gaining features like the toybox and void storage, there have been more items to take up that space.
    Particularly with the increased desire to collect items for transmog.
    Now that one of the major consumers of bag space is gone, it is possible the demand for bags is going to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Exactly! 19th is the biggest contender, everything points to the 19th. But we never know what may happen, so 26th is still a possibility, albeit a small one. August 2nd is if Blizzard building combust itself instantaneously o.o
    100% agree there - and yeah if it's August 2nd, I may even be a little pissed off myself lol! But you know, that's my issue bahahahaha.

19th would just be PERFECT, that way I mean TECHNICALLY: Wod is over, and people can start complaining about how LEG is worse than WOD (When Mop came out everyone was complaining that MOP was worse than CATA and all that lolo).. it's going to be DELICIOUS <3

See you on the battlefield BE4Life

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    So did "Build 22217" bring any changes to talents or is this just a build update with nothing in it to indicate pre-patch is almost here?
    Beta tuning changes pushed into the ptr.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The only uncertainty there are the bags I would say.
    Historically while gaining features like the toybox and void storage, there have been more items to take up that space.
    Particularly with the increased desire to collect items for transmog.
    Now that one of the major consumers of bag space is gone, it is possible the demand for bags is going to change.
    I don't think so, on beta I have full 30 slot and I still feel up with empty bags...>.>

Its not a matter if,
    It is a matter of "IF" - that's why you literally said "if my shit sells."...

it is 19th for sure there is zero doubts about it, unless something goes terribly wrong. same pattern every time. patch releases the very same day the arena season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Well, you were wrong. 19th all day long, lol to the 26th sayers.
    still 26th. sorry

What proof do you have