10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    There is still a lot of fluff missing to make that even half a plan. I fail to see how something made of silver (not even spirit particle McGuffin) is supposed to kill him for some poetic justice.. I can only see that working if the current three that oppose him bring him to the brink of death and Uryu finishes him off.
    He said some form of silver blood clot forms from stealing mix blood quincies so i assume he forged that arrow from the clots formed in Ishidas Mothers blood.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

He formed that arrow head from a blood clot from two people? Do you guys know how small a blood clot is lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    He formed that arrow head from a blood clot from two people? Do you guys know how small a blood clot is lol?

I just said what Ryuken said.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

I've no idea what chapter all you haters read, I loved it. Aizen is back, I've been waiting for that since the first time I saw him in that underground prison thingie. Always hoped he'd play an important role in stopping Yhwach, and this chapter finally kind of confirmed it.

Although yeah I'll agree that all of the rest is pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    I've no idea what chapter all you haters read, I loved it. Aizen is back, I've been waiting for that since the first time I saw him in that underground prison thingie. Always hoped he'd play an important role in stopping Yhwach, and this chapter finally kind of confirmed it.

Although yeah I'll agree that all of the rest is pretty bad.
    The thing is... if I knew Bleach had like 10 more chapter, this would actually be decent.

But Ichigos Sword "broke" again, and we have 3 chapters left. So it needs to be repaired and properly explained how, we have to fight Bach, ALL characters who were left rotting somewhere need to get some sort of closure, and we need an epilogue. All in 3 chapters

I just don't see it. This is literally driving at 200 km/h straight at a wall

Yeah it felt rushed is the problem. The pacing is really poor. In the chapter Juha reaches the other side and breaks Aizen free and they have their conflicting chat too quickly. In the same chapter, Ichigo and Renji jump into the portal, have a heart to heart and talk about the past, get to Juha, and already have their first skirmish. And Juha still has time to end the chapter menacingly after saying it was all a part of his plan.

Idk if I really care about Ichigo's sword breaking. Seems retarded Juha would crack Ichigo's sword but not snap his neck in two instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    For fuck sake Kubo... Just end it now.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    That was awful.

"Hey, Ichigo has his true powers now, so let's constantly break his Bankai."

"Hey, Aizen is a thing again"

The only good thing was Renji getting sappy with Ichigo. The rest was trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of odd Yhwach would mention Renji. Maybe I'm looking to hard into it but why would he care to know who Renji is? And why release Aizen when he would turn on him? Maybe try his "time shift" crap on him in an attempt to win him over? And why would he need to? How does Aizen fall into Yhwach's grand plan? Did he see into the future as this being the setup for the "final" battle?

Way too much to cover in a few chapters. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    "Hey, Ichigo has his true powers now, so let's constantly break his Bankai."
    I just wonder what it is supposed to do. I mean when he used his not-true powers he just went and beat a self proclaimed higher dimensional being (I guess that is no longer meant to be literal?), Aizen, who gets hyped up to be a serious threat to Yhwach, but Yhwach keeps breaking his Bankai which somehow is supposed to be his true power now? At this point I don't even care how the story ends, I just want to know what it does to make sense of this mess. Damn, I wish I had rekindled my interest 3 weeks later ..

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ryuken is a pure blood. He would not have died at the Auswahlen back then, only the mixed (gemischt) quincy did. This silver was collected by Ryuken from the heart of his wife and Uryu's mother Kanae. Apparently he gave her an autopsy?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Your you're own enemy.

I think the parallel for Aizen and Yhwach is that of god and the devil.

Aizen is unkillable, he is also extremely powerful in his own way, Yhwach is now "god" the almighty. Even though he sees all, he probably can't kill Aizen, and vice versa.

Its going to be really weird. That is all I really know.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    spoilers: renji will die, aizen will do most the work on yhwach, ishida will basically kill him, and ichigo will deal the killing blow

i just predicted the end, roll credits boys
    only for Yhwach to turn around, break the 4th wall and say "i predicted that you predicted this outcome, so i forced Kubo to change the plot and last for 50 more chapters /trollface"

Yhwach should just ice the ginger pussy boy he just lobotomized a second ago. Make the villain win for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    I think the parallel for Aizen and Yhwach is that of god and the devil.

Aizen is unkillable, he is also extremely powerful in his own way, Yhwach is now "god" the almighty. Even though he sees all, he probably can't kill Aizen, and vice versa.

Its going to be really weird. That is all I really know.
    I remember reading a post about the "final" fight between Ichigo and Aizen that made a comparison with the fight between Death and the Devil. Yhwach being god fits into this pretty well seeing Ichigo's connection with him.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    only for Yhwach to turn around, break the 4th wall and say "i predicted that you predicted this outcome, so i forced Kubo to change the plot and last for 50 more chapters /trollface"
    Now that would be something unexpected! I miss when bleach was exciting.

About Ichigo's sword breaking, other people have been able to fix their own broken swords? Like when Renji fought against Byakuya in Soul Society. Although it was only his base form, not bankai. Shrug.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinit1686 View Post
    Now that would be something unexpected! I miss when bleach was exciting.

About Ichigo's sword breaking, other people have been able to fix their own broken swords? Like when Renji fought against Byakuya in Soul Society. Although it was only his base form, not bankai. Shrug.
    As stated before by Senor Creepyface (Mayuri) when a sword is broken in Bankai it loses strength, permanently (see: Ikkaku)

Chair-sama nooooo!

10+ Year Old Account
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand his sword is cracked, Aizen is about to carry everyone on his shoulders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand his sword is cracked, Aizen is about to carry everyone on his shoulders.
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FREE A GOD

Ywach counters the kido perfectly because he can see the future

I MERELY DIDN'T USE ENOUGH OF MY POWER BECAUSE YOU ARE SO WEAK I DIDN'T WANT TO COMPLETELY DESTROY YOU

Ywach ignore Aizen and walks away.