Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Nah, I've never been to a first world country with so many rules and regulations. California had a ton of dumb little laws but nothing like the UK.
    That doesn't make it not free, there are many countries in the world where you are not free and I don't see uk is one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    That doesn't make it not free, there are many countries in the world where you are not free and I don't see uk is one of them
    I've been to most first world or developed countries and I have not seen one that suspends liberty as much as the UK. Not even ones that are notoriously not liberal socially like Singapore.

Everybody knows going "Hey sugar tits" to somebody walking buy is equivalent to a hate crime.

SJWs at their best: Watering down laws (and words) to mean things they aren't.

Lol just fucking lol
    mr pickles

in other news, not holding the door open for someone is now assault, not liking Chinese food is genocide and parking over the line in a parking lot is vehicular manslaughter

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The slow degradation of words and meaninglessness of the word "Hate," continues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    The UK is probably the least free country in the first world.
    Actually, the UK is one of the freest countries in the world:

https://freedomhouse.org/report/free...dom-world-2016
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Actually, the UK is one of the freest countries in the world:

https://freedomhouse.org/report/free...dom-world-2016
    If you don't have free speech, your freedom level is zero.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    People are actually in favour of this bullshit? I was called fat on the street the other day can I get this guy prosecuted for fat shaming now?

10+ Year Old Account
    An interesting age we live in, when verbally making it known that you think someone is attractive is classified as a hate crime.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Fake outrage gender threads created to provoke people arent allowed here Tennis. You know you will probably be prema banned soon. You need to go all out with a rape culture thread or something like "All Men are Rapist" threads. Go out with a bang before your perma ban. Give us a good laugh on your way out.
    Tenn gets banned every few days but never perma banned dosnt matter whats posted tenn will never get perma banned for some dumb reason.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is some Grade A nonsense. We're gonna be living in a real world Demolition Man world at this rate. >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Tenn gets banned every few days but never perma banned dosnt matter whats posted tenn will never get perma banned for some dumb reason.
    MMO Champ just wouldn't be the same without him. Where else would I get my daily dose of two-faced feminism?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    If you don't have free speech, your freedom level is zero.
    Pretty sure there is enough of free speech in the UK. The laws such as the one in the OP, of course, are crazy, but I really doubt they will be enforced.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

One step closer to making it legal to arrest someone for "eye rape"... jesus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your old avatar was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Fake outrage gender threads created to provoke people arent allowed here Tennis. You know you will probably be prema banned soon. You need to go all out with a rape culture thread or something like "All Men are Rapist" threads. Go out with a bang before your perma ban. Give us a good laugh on your way out.
    uhm, please don't post about moderation or bans! Thanks!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    -Wolf whistles male police-

Europe is truly lost. The only men left are being imported in (and most of them think that violence against ones own wife is okay)

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Pretty sure there is enough of free speech in the UK. The laws such as the one in the OP, of course, are crazy, but I really doubt they will be enforced.
    If you can be jailed for non-threatening speech, you do not have free speech. It is sad what has become of the once mighty British empire.