Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    1) Write in Bernie.
    2) Vote for Jill Stein.
    3) Don't vote for anyone.
    4) Vote for Donald Trump.

See, a lot of alternatives there. It just depends on how much one hates Hillary.
    All of those are serving towards the purpose of electing Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    All of those are serving towards the purpose of electing Trump.
    Or, they all "serve towards" not electing Hillary. You could look it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If you're a liberal person, there is only one choice, and that's Hillary. If you hate that Bernie lost so much, that you would rather see the country burn, then you can vote for Adolf Trump, or contribute indirectly by staying at home.
    What's ironic about your post is that I hope Hillary is elected to help us reach rock bottom faster.

Who is John Galt.

Same thing. If you supported Sanders the only reason to not vote Clinton is out of some childish "FUCK THE SYSTEM MAAAAAN" crusade. Clinton isn't perfect. She's also significantly better than giving the GOP the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Voting which ever third party is polling highest going into the election.

Chances of them winning almost zero so it doesn't matter who. Not voting will make the two parties happy, so I'll vote. I just won't buy into their bull shit that I can only pick one of those shit stains.
    That's a good point. Do we even have a decent third-party candidate? The news is so bias towards the two main parties you never hear ANYTHING about someone who isn't Dem/Rep. It's no wonder most people feel like they just shouldn't vote at all when they honestly have no idea what alternative there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    The country won't literally burn to the ground, no matter how much the ultra dramatic left wants everyone to think it will. People will be mad with either major candidate winning. Nothing new there.
    The only difference though is that liberals will cheer is Hillary is elected while most "conservatives" will cringe if Trump is.

Deleted
    Same thing. If you supported Sanders the only reason to not vote Clinton is out of some childish "FUCK THE SYSTEM MAAAAAN" crusade. Clinton isn't perfect. She's also significantly better than giving the GOP the White House.
    Well, that's your opinion on it. Another opinion is that nobody is forced to vote for a candidate they do not want to vote.

Well, that's your opinion on it. Another opinion is that nobody is forced to vote for a candidate they do not want to vote.
    I never said anyone was forced to vote for anyone. But any vote that isn't for Clinton is a vote that makes it easier for Trump to get elected. That's simply how a first past the post system works. This is the reality of our political system.

Deleted
    I never said anyone was forced to vote for anyone. But any vote that isn't for Clinton is a vote that makes it easier for Trump to get elected. That's simply how a first past the post system works. This is the reality of our political system.
    Sure. But people are still allowed not to vote for Clinton, whether it means voting for Jill Stein, writing in Sanders, or not voting at all.

Or, even voting for Trump.

1) Throwaway your vote.
    2) Throwaway your vote.
    3) Throwaway your vote.
    4) Vote for Donald Trump.

See, a lot of alternatives there. It just depends on how much one hates Hillary.
    These are the real alternatives

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Maybe it's better to "throw" one's "vote away" than to vote for Clinton?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't understand the intent of people like you. You sign up on a gaming website, only to preach against Clinton and do nothing else. Why not do it on dedicated political forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    First he was totally against Hillary...now he's telling people to vote for her. What a sell out.

Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    Right ! its republican vs republican
    Trump really isn't a conservative. At least not with how the parties stances have been in recent years.

It's a weird time in politics. I think it highlights the flaws of a two party system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    They voted for Obama.
    Pfft. No they didn't. They voted for 'Not Romney'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Isn't that four of the same thing?

Maybe it's better to "throw" one's "vote away" than to vote for Clinton?
    Most definitely

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If you're a liberal person, there is only one choice, and that's Hillary. If you hate that Bernie lost so much, that you would rather see the country burn, then you can vote for Adolf Trump, or contribute indirectly by staying at home.
    Who will burn the country down Trump or protestors? Nice Hitler compare lol. I don't understand the Trump is literally Hitler argument. Help me understand that if you don't mind. Hillary will say anything to get votes. Shes changed her mind a lot of things recently. It's pretty interesting.

I won't be voting for anyone this election. I am a liberal.

The outcome is the same.

A vote for anyone but Hillary means you lose the right to complain if Trump gets elected, since you actively enabled it to happen. There is no choice you can make that means you didn't vote for Hillary but you also aren't responsible for Trump. Sticking your head in the sand and humming la la la doesn't change that fact.

Clinton isn't perfect. She's also significantly better than giving the GOP the White House.
    Why is this? The fact that she has established that she both is and believes she is above the law is a disqualifying factor that Trump has no equivalent for. Her adherence to the doctrine of 'regime change' is another disqualifying factor. She orchestrated the murder of a foreign leader and the subsequent spread of ISIS across much of the middle east.

Trump would have to commit quite a few atrocities as president in order to simply catch up to Hillary.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Actually 85% of his supporters said they would.

Much to the chagrin of the Trump ilk.
    Saying and doing are two totally different things.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.