Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The game is old. People get tired of coming back to it. I'm sure Legion, like all other expansions before it, will bring back some old players. However, as with the overall sub numbers, the returning player numbers (and interest) will diminish with each year/expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm going to return for the start of the pre-patch. Is it going to have a lot of content for non pre-order individuals? This is a question in general, not just aimed at you.
    Well... there is the Broken Shore and some questing after it. Plus the invasions, which should give you stuff to do for a while.
    Seems to be a lot more than the WoD and MoP pre-patches if you want a comparison.

Deleted
    I'll return when it's free to play. I can't validate paying a subscription fee, nor did i play enough to meet the requirements for tokens.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the last time I'd come back personally. Everything I do will be null and void in a month, unless it's just farming transmog or something.

Quote Originally Posted by lazzy View Post
    I've read and a GM told me that it was 19th so. If it's not that's news to me.
    "GM told me so"?

GMs are support staff, they most likely don't know, and even if they did, it would covered by a NDA and they would be fired(and dragged to court) on first offense...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Well people are starting to return on my server..

Deleted
    I guess I kicked every returning player from dungeon groups and the hype died.

Quote Originally Posted by lazzy View Post
    Usually when pre-patch is about to hit the hype train starts and people start flooding back to WoW. We have less than a week till pre-patch and I don't see any signs of people returning in droves like usual. Makes me wonder how big Legion will actually be.

Did WoD really turn people off this much? This is first time I've ever seen pre-patch not be super hyped up.
    Im waiting for a services sale as im not paying 55$ to server xfer and faction change. Shits retarded its still that expensive. If they dont want me to play thier game they wont offer a sale.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    You do understand that since Blizzard wrote this story they can add to it right?
    And there is no guarantee we kill the current ultimate evil(sargaras) in legion.

There are also plenty of storylines that aren't finished. For example, I seriously doubt we will finish the naga story and kill azshara in legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    you need a blacksmith? too bad they got silenced...then you spam for 5 hours looking for a blacksmith you end up silenced for spamming
    Do you really expect to sway people by misrepresenting what will cause a player to be silenced? Blatant lies will not help your case.

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    I said it already back in January this is the last WoW expansion in the current subscription model.
    They really need to change their subscription model. What other game can get away with people paying $180 to play for the year with the amount of content they provide in return.

10+ Year Old Account
    There has never been much hype for prepatches, it was never the case for MoP, WoD, or Cata.

MoP and WoD were the lackluster expansions, but there are too many negative Nancies blighting the forums - with a hint of nostalgia in their tone - waiting for the greenlight from the players still subbed to WoW.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2016-07-14 at 05:57 AM.

Im waiting for the pre-patch you now, actually go live before I really come back.

I have noticed more people online in my previously dead guild. I think WoD was just so terrible that a lot of people just don't care anymore.

Complete class overhauls turned me off.
    They are not the characters I enjoyed to play.
    I find the new specs shit and full of flash and gimmick.
    Boring and not enthralling.

I won't be back. I'd rather play WoD than Legion and WoD was fucking a garbage shit pipe.

It's sad when Cata was a shitty xpac and even that outshines the last two and the new third.
    It's sad when WoTLK was the peak of the game.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Game is getting alot of new and returning retards.

I dunno about demon invasions. We got a mongoloid invasion atm.

Deleted
    well, I'm back for example, and I quit Feb 2014. Don't care about WoD content just need to level my toons to 100.

Quit after 2 months of BRF if I recall. Recently came back but as someone no longer raiding and Tannan gear isn't better than my BRF gear I'm not really doing anything. A dead guild and server doesn't help either.

Still, I'm petty excited for Legion as on the front it appears to offer progression outside raiding and a few of my friends want to do mythic+ when we have free time. I'll always come back to level in a new expansion but staying subbed is another story. Raiding or not I seem to get bored the moment I have no reason to run a 5 man which in WoD was from about week 3 or 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    I'm old enough not to buy into hype built up on the internet and I think WoD taught a lot of people that too. My guild is actually raiding again, and we stopped shortly after HFC went live. We went from zero (I think) online most nights to 20-30 online now. We're getting everyone in guild that wants one a moose and prepping for Legion. I think a large portion of the playerbase may be reluctant to hit the gas pedal on the hype train because of how WoD turned out after a couple of months.
    i wasn't hyped for WoD at all, but now for legion i'm hyped af i'm subbed but almost not playing at all atm though cause i've pretty much done all there is to do in WoD except pvp (which i'm not interested in), so waiting for prepatch

hope legion turns out good

Deleted
    I see all the fanatical hating moanbags are back in full swing again..

Anyway, I am not really hyped as I don't really care to much for MMO's anymore.
    That being said .. my whole guild is back on track including most of my IRL friends so I resubbed and am playing the WoD stuff I missed now.
    I am actually enjoying my self quite a lot and getting ready for legion.
    I even got my self a raid spot because I am enjoying my self so much I am willing to give up 2/3 nights a week on raiding.

Not sure how long it will last as I am getting older and want different things from the games I play (shorter, quick pick up and put down kinda thing) but so far so good!
    Last night we had 30+ people online from my old raid team, good times .