10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could be bothered camping BMAH, the Plagued spawned on my server like a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I wish I could be bothered camping BMAH, the Plagued spawned on my server like a week ago.
    Same. After 3 weeks of getting up at 2:30 am every day and seeing nothing but garbage I gave up.

I was expecting a spectral tiger but whatever

Deleted
    Not really obtained a rare mount, but yesterday i added 5 mounts to my collection, and i was at 198/200 but when i added them all, i went to 202/250, instead of 204. One of the mounts was the Leatherworking mount. Any idea why i did not get credit?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Not really obtained a rare mount, but yesterday i added 5 mounts to my collection, and i was at 198/200 but when i added them all, i went to 202/250, instead of 204. One of the mounts was the Leatherworking mount. Any idea why i did not get credit?
    You should log on a warlock, paladin, DK, or character with vicious or gladiator mounts. The achievement records the highest number of mounts on any character, but you actually have to log on them for it to update. If you got +2 mounts on your mage, it won't know that those are +2 on top of the ones you had on your pally, and the mage had a lower count than your achievement total.

Quote Originally Posted by nakavt View Post
    I was expecting a spectral tiger but whatever
    Ow wow I wish i was ever this lucky. Gz with finding this awesome mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reins of the Blazing Drake and Reins of Onyxia on the same night

Not the best looking drakes but glad to finally get them

Finally!! Been craving this little guy since I first saw it back in 5.2 datamined files! Now I can just go straight to Ji-Kun each reset! Makes my mount numero 318 unique, 371 in the entire account combined! The 320 dream before Legion is probably optimistic but here's hoping for the 2 MoP raid mounts I have left, some invasion mounts or the turtles from fishing for minnows!

Got this one after just 17 solo runs, so feel pretty lucky!

http://imgur.com/BjBEzV0

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-07-14 at 01:16 PM.

Original ZG raptor and tiger are probably my favorites but those just came from raiding. I had to griiiiiind this one.

Bah! Just got my 2nd Ji-kun pet! Isn't it supposed to be rarer than the mount? 240 kills and counting.

Blackhand mount 331 today

10+ Year Old Account
    ...finally no more struggle, no more suffer!!!...what a big big relief knowing no more invasions or garrison bosses, not wasting so much amount of time anymore for invasions mounts, since as you can imagine this was been last invasion mount for me, all in all mount nr.310 for me...

p.s. question for fun...if for some reason you found after many invasions or garrison bosses killed, that last mount just do not wanna drop for you...and that mount appear on bmah, will you be buying him for gold cap(954k)???

Finished the Alliance rep in Ashran (you can use the mount in both factions) and then bought a kyparium rocket to reach 300. Goal of getting 300 before Legion complete!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, after 8700 kills I got all the crystals!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Archimonde Mythic mount last week. #339. 2800+ tries and no galleom mount, 154 tries on horridon mount and 129 tries on infinite timereaver.

got my invincibles reins today and the mammoth from voa also today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    ...finally no more struggle, no more suffer!!!...what a big big relief knowing no more invasions or garrison bosses, not wasting so much amount of time anymore for invasions mounts, since as you can imagine this was been last invasion mount for me, all in all mount nr.310 for me...

p.s. question for fun...if for some reason you found after many invasions or garrison bosses killed, that last mount just do not wanna drop for you...and that mount appear on bmah, will you be buying him for gold cap(954k)???

lucky rouge you I'm still missing the coldsnout...over 270 trys for the damn pig....i bloody hate it! last week 28 trys with invasion+boss....so sick of it...i think this is blizzards punishment for me. i got every pre-mob dropmount (raid and instance) around 100 or far under 100 trys (like flametalon with 27).

Deleted
    its like everything in life
    sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are unlucky
    i got every invasion mount in 30 invasion,
    no mount 2 times, and now i still need to do 20 for the achievement.
    on the other side, im very unlucky with flametalon and invincible.
    so farm on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silvalirum View Post
    lucky rouge you I'm still missing the coldsnout...over 270 trys for the damn pig....i bloody hate it! last week 28 trys with invasion+boss....so sick of it...i think this is blizzards punishment for me. i got every pre-mob dropmount (raid and instance) around 100 or far under 100 trys (like flametalon with 27).
    Annoyingly Rarity doesn't count boss kills, so mine says something like 50 (cba doing invasions). But I do like 15-25 bosses per week, so I have no idea how many attempts I've registered.

Deleted
    Never give up - never surrender i will do these damn invasions and garrison boss kills until legion hits the server.
    @Rixis
    i know ~.~ rarity count says 228 attempts. so i have to guess the whole counter with 270/280 attempts. still....it's annoying af