Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    You can't seriously be saying other people are being lemmings when they are looking at the legality of the action and whether or not there should have been a case levied against an individual, and then state openly that you're apathy towards the situation is what is informing your argumentation.
    Sure, if you ignore the three exchanges that happened before you quoted me out of context and argued against something I didn't say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    In other words he's saying "oh well he might be lying, and that's blatant corruption but so what". Pretty sad.
    What I am saying is the specific details you took issue with were in fact not factual details because you misunderstood what was actually said. Like, you truly do not understand half of what is going on, and you are talking shit at every turn. Genius.

You don't even understand that I'm not a Clinton supporter. You are walking through life in a fog and you are barking at all the bright lights.

Did anyone notice that this poll was only 519 people?

To claim that a poll of 519 people represents the entire opinion of the US is a bit of a reach.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's enough information on record to conclude that this was a whitewash. Even if we read Comey's presser, it basically says "Hillary Clinton has committed a crime but we're not going to indict her because it wasn't done deliberately." Bullshit it wasn't.

Enjoy your next president.
    Lol, it is not what he said at all. As for "enough information"... If you know something FBI doesn't, then go ahead and present your case! Pretty sure you can even get a lot of financial "help" from Trump for doing that, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    And yet the larger the sample size, the greater chance you will appropriately represent everyone instead of just the more prevalent or popular groups. I am well aware statistics isn't just wild guessing, but when your poll is focused on a small group, particularly a small group from a limited area, then you're not going to get accurate results for something as huge and diverse as the United States.
    It wasn't a small area, it was a random national sample of landlines and cell phones. And yes, the more people you have the more accurate you get. But by no means is this a linear relationship, you get diminishing returns rather quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It wasn't a small area, it was a random national sample of landlines and cell phones. And yes, the more people you have the more accurate you get. But by no means is this a linear relationship, you get diminishing returns rather quickly.
    "Small sample size is small" really just means "I don't want to believe this is accurate, because it would force me to question my accepted reality".

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    Wow, you don't even read shit anymore, do you? Just make up what you want and then post something that . . . what? Has some similar numbers but not topical whatsoever? Love your stuff. Haven't seen you on the comedy circuit lately . . . .

So I suppose the AG's "chance" meeting with Bill Clinton a week prior to the announcement of the FBI head was just a coincidence?

The FBI have all the reliable info they need - it's up to the people in charge to actually have some integrity and make the right call, instead of bowing to political pressure.

I weep for you. You're being taken for a ride.
    You're voting for donald Dump, and I'm the one being taken for a ride?

Sorry, your bullshit conspiracy theories aren't allowed on these forums. Cone back with real proof

Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    56% of people (probably a much higher % actually) are morons and thankfully don't run anything important.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    56% of people (probably a much higher % actually) are morons and thankfully don't run anything important.
    Even worse - the article doesn't even say what the OP claimed. Go Trumpers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    46% of Americans also believe in Creationism.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    That obvious point you missed is here ----> dem peeps can vote tho
    Didn't miss it. Unless the purpose was to point out how the general public doesn't understand the legal system, it was a stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You're voting for donald Dump, and I'm the one being taken for a ride?

Sorry, your bullshit conspiracy theories aren't allowed on these forums. Cone back with real proof
    What preconceptions? I'm not even American.

Your government is corrupt as hell. I don't need to be a FBI insider to say that.

You'll get everything you deserve because of your own stupidity.
    Hardly a conspiracy theory saying Hillary Clinton is a corrupt politician.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardly a conspiracy theory saying Hillary Clinton is a corrupt politician.
    Not a conspiracy theory, but, unless you have hard proof of her being corrupt (and if you do, I strongly encourage you to make a call to Trump's office, since you will likely be strongly rewarded for it - share a bit with me for the kind advice, if you would!), you don't get to make unfounded accusations. I'm pretty sure she is corrupt: being one of the prime politicians in the richest country in the world and not putting anything in one's pocket would be a miracle. But, unless you have something to show, be so kind as to put it as your personal opinion, rather than advocating for her indiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Didn't miss it. Unless the purpose was to point out how the general public doesn't understand the legal system, it was a stupid question.
    So you still don't get it? Lawl...

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    So you still don't get it? Lawl...
    No I still do get it. It accomplishes the same thing as "do you support Clinton or Trump?" If someone has zero legal knowledge that question is essentially asking whether you approve of the person. It is stupid.

Here's the thing - if you want to press this against Clinton, you have to press this against Rice and Powell too which would throw the establishment in shambles.

The public opinion is meaningless just as soon as anything actually important is at stake. This is why we need guns and smaller Gov't.

Well at LEAST 56% of Americans are near brain dead droolers. So this doesn't really surprise me.

And for the record I'm not a Shillary supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The world would lose a lot of confidence in the US if Hillary becomes president. Hopefully the economy stays okay.
    Really? Not saying that Hillary is particularly well liked outside the US either, but it's so beyond obvious that the world in general far and away prefer Clinton to Trump, that it's simply stunning if someone somehow managed to miss it. Him even being a candidate, hasn't particularly helped the confidence in the US abroad, that much is for damn certain. For one, it would be absolutely hilarious, albeit in a very, very dark sense, to see Europe's reaction to Trump being elected. I mean, oh my god, what a complete clusterfuck it would be. You guys elect whomever you want, it's your president after all, but if you are worried about the reactions from the rest of the world, Hillary isn't exactly your major concern...

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So a % of the poll
    That you can extrapolate to the US population if you know anything about statistics, assuming the poll covers a large and diverse enough group of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    That you can extrapolate to the US population if you know anything about statistics, assuming the poll covers a large and diverse enough group of people.
    The question and options posed are not very precise though. "Disapproving" of something does not equal OP's "want to have her indicted". People are not logically consistent that way.