Poll: How long would you like Legion to last?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    Does EN and Nighthold count as 2 Tiers?
    No it counts as one. They confirmed 3 actual raid tiers 7.0 raid, 7.2 raid and a raid after that so either 7.3 or 7.4

If it's going back to the way expansions used to work, 2 years or slightly less. 3 raid tiers, with content patches in between as well. Of course I don't know if this'll happen, I highly doubt it but hey at least that's what it should be. Although honestly I don't think 2 years really cuts it unless Blizzard somehow creates content grind that lasts months at a time.

Minimum 3 tier sets, so Nightmare/Nighthold 1st tier, and minimum 2 tiers after that.
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

I just wish they took the game off the rails, at least a little bit, and actually created content that COULD last. They have not added nearly enough open world content other than leveling (and pet battles?) in 12 years. This game has evolved in the wrong direction, as far as MMOs are concerned. It has used new tech to make things less immersive and less dynamic.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    24 months is ideal IF they can keep the flow of content steady, with the last patch not lasting any more than half of what this one has.

Deleted
    I voted 30+ but i have to explain! I totally disagree with the increase in the level cap. I prefer the GW2 model,that added an expansion but without a new level cap. That said,i dont mind if legion lasts for 4 years. What bothers everyone (and me) is the big "last" patches of every expansion where you have 15months of the same content. So smaller patches,new content more often and i dont mind if legion stays "forever"!

I honestly think we'll be lucky if it lasts 2 months before we're bored to tears and begging for the content patch. I they time it right they will keep subs from dropping... otherwise big drop after 2 months.

I don't really care so long as the first patches come quickly to unlock flying... after that regular updates would be nice.

year and a half or so sounds good to me

I don't care how long it lasts as long as Blizzard keeps adding new stuff.

At least 3 raid tiers, with content patches in-between. Basically, MoP schedule but maybe even more time between mid-expansion patches to avoid the end-patch lasting for ages.

30 months, if 2 raid tiers. 48 months, if 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    The longer the better

When they create an expansion it should last long so we get the most and better out of it
    Not possible in less than 2 years
    Also they just need to spend their time doing better expansion that also last longer.

2 years with floating content every 3-6 months (3-4 for small patches, 6-7 for raid oatches) is ideal for a wow xpac. was always, will always.

MoP wasnt that bad in that regard. I just would this time release something like ToT together with small things like Operation Shieldwall, and switch Isle of Thunder with OS. In short: Big patches = new Raid Tier + small outdoor conten. Small patches = a dng + big outdoor content. this would be an ideal concept.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2016-07-14 at 04:03 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    to the point where no new content will be add .. i can't handle another WoD

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 years, 3-4 tiers, 4+ patches.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    13-18 months for me - I'd love to see a 1.5 year xpac!! <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    2 years, 3-4 tiers, 4+ patches.
    I love your signature <333

3 years with a content patch every 6 months. It's just the best system. let the last tier last 10 months, but absolutely no longer than that, and the last month should also have the prepatch for the new expac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    13-18 months for me - I'd love to see a 1.5 year xpac!! <3

- - - Updated - - -

I love your signature <333
    <3

Also, I'll never want a 1.5 year expansion again. We've seen that song and dance, it was called Cata, MoP, and WoD.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    I voted 24 months, but real response to that question is: at least 3 raid tiers...
    Absolutely this.