Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Yes, all classes and talents are changing. This is the same as every expansion. What is there to be excited about? The game is no longer focused on a linear lore or new real threat. It's just recycled ideas and Illidan is jesus now, not Thrall. I have a good question. When is Jaina going to take an arrow through the heart by Sylvanas? All we see is the same division between our factions. Yes, we have PvP for that. What about some in depth lore and coverage on the more interesting parts of Warcraft? All I see are these Blizz devs recycling ideas. It isn't special or interesting. I personally want an Azshara expansion, you know, the night elf queen psychopath naga who plots with N'zoth. This is turning into a Mists of Demoland expansion and I don't see any reason for it. Revive KJ, fight an avatar of Sargeras as end boss(yeah right). Welcome to Slacktivision.
    ok.... so if every expansion does it what makes this differant then the others?

not focused on linear lore or a real threat.... WHUT? if anything thsi is the biggest threat ever, the legion full powered, and the power of sargeras, but ok sure no real threat, lets go back and fight garrosh he was a real threat to the whole universe...

recycled idea? like every fantasy story ever? years and years ago all ideas have been used up, thing is (cant remember the name) but story writing hasent changed in hundereds of years ,all of them follow about 7

ah found it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seven_Basic_Plots

so yeah, all stories fit into 7 story lines.. so nope nothing original...

yeah illidan is jesus? he deserves it, allthough i think its abit overboard, if anyone is jesus it should be him for all the sacrifice and stuff he has done for the greater good

uhhhh.... i still dont get this why everyone hates jaina... she has been trying forever to fight for peace... but at this point shes giving up, "with the horde around there can never be peace" she understands there are the good like the trolls and tauren, but the rest are the issue to her... why she wanted varien to dismantle the horde, so the allaince could recruit the tauren and trolls (and maybe blood elves)

uhh have you even seen legion...?

yes because bringing back azshara as her own expansion would not be blizz being lazy and recycling content, but bringing illidan and the burning legion back totallty is... choose one or the other, are they both recycle, or are they both not? cant just shift it to be your way...

also with azshara have you not seen legion? shes a pretty big part in it.... so....

what the fuck are you even talking about like dude.... i dont know what your trying to complain about overall, and what your points are, since all of them seem to be from somone who hasent even touched legion...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The funny thing is there is a lot of good stuff in Legion and you negative people chose to ignore it. Also your whining about Cashshop is hillarious because it hasn't even been emphasized since like maybe before WoD was released. I don't like the shop anymore then you do but at least try to act like you know what you are talking about.
    like who really cares about the shop... its got a few pets and mounts... its not like its as big as stuff like tera or rifts shop... god... that would be horrific... yes its a monthly cost game.. but tons of buy to play games have DLC that could have been part of the game, cause sometimes its ok to have a few things cost real money addon.... the mounts in the shop are abit annoying, but i wouldent quit over it...

and god yes.. legion has so much amazing stuff, how the class halls look are amazing, how class quests are returning and are pretty cool, the armor sets, also having matching capes that are being added to the teir set, all amazing, the artifact system is not perfect, but pretty awesome, the leveling and world quests are just perfect, and suramar... oh god suramar... its allready white enough... i dont need to add more ;3 and the dungeons/raids are pretty cool, aswell as trinkets are really cool too, i highly recommend checking out the trinkets, and the loot from court of stars, and arcway, as we actually have dungeon sets back and cool rings, like 1 min cooldown 5% healing/magic damage each 1 min, and 10% autoattack damage increase on a ring

example, a trinket that allows you to give allies leech by biting them and making them a temp vampire :P

and a healer trinket that on healing, has a chance to heal the player for extra HP, AND give them haste... a trinket, that buffs other people... cool eh?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-14 at 02:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Sometimes I think that the real "WoW Killer" will be their own player base...
    Words of Wisdow.

Honestly i gave up on those people that cry when Blizzard try to make original history yet they cry because they use old lore.Its just....what.

Deleted
    I am going to pay some money to Blizzard for the new expansion. Going to also pay for a bit of subscription since I don't have much gold on my characters. Probably going to get some good evenings and weekends of entertainment out of it, most likely well worth the money spent compared to other single-purchase games. Might even unsub after a couple months when I feel I have gotten most out of my experience.

But fuck me, right... that probably makes me a Blizzard fanboy

Only thing I don't like about LEG is the Wardrobe/Transmog system. Fuck man, I wanna farm plate and mail Raid Tier 1 sets on my rogue and add it to my set for my alts.

Other than that, LEG looks pretty damn good and quite the fanboi orgasm money shot the playerbase has wanted for years. War of the Ancients lore implemented? Check. Emerald Nightmare? Check. More raid tiers than previous expansions? Check. PvPness vanilla'ed? Check. Green Jesus Confirmed to not be Thrall? Check.

Yes, all classes and talents are changing. This is the same as every expansion. What is there to be excited about? The game is no longer focused on a linear lore or new real threat. It's just recycled ideas and Illidan is jesus now, not Thrall. I have a good question. When is Jaina going to take an arrow through the heart by Sylvanas? All we see is the same division between our factions. Yes, we have PvP for that. What about some in depth lore and coverage on the more interesting parts of Warcraft? All I see are these Blizz devs recycling ideas. It isn't special or interesting. I personally want an Azshara expansion, you know, the night elf queen psychopath naga who plots with N'zoth. This is turning into a Mists of Demoland expansion and I don't see any reason for it. Revive KJ, fight an avatar of Sargeras as end boss(yeah right). Welcome to Slacktivision.
    We never killed Kil'jaeden in the first place. This was confirmed long before Legion was even known to the public

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio
    This is turning into a Mists of Demoland expansion and I don't see any reason for it. Revive KJ, fight an avatar of Sargeras as end boss(yeah right). Welcome to Slacktivision.
    I have just the solution you're looking for! Now is your time to set out on Pokemon GO. Can we have your stuff?
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I havent anywhere Illidan himself involved besides the DH starter area and a bit with the Wardens. I hevent heard of him being in tons of cinematics or helping to down rid bosses. He has been talked about in questlines, but not seen, so where is the new Green Jesus coming from?

We have plenty of diversity of threats in Legion.
    The Legion
    DKs and the Lich King
    Azshara and N'loth
    The Emerald Nightmare.
    Horde and Alliance, with Genn v Forsaken and Jaina v Horde
    Gul'dan/Khadgar/Medivh stuff
    The Nightborne

dont know what your on about.
    Bolvar and the knights of the ebon blade are threats?

What are you smoking?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. "Blizzard u r so lazy and stupid because you don't make an expansion based on stories I am creating in my head".
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Bolvar and the knights of the ebon blade are threats?

What are you smoking?
    bolvar is getting corrupted... slowly, but it shows... have you done the fire mage quest, or frost dk quest.... even how he speaks is abit evil...

"he never forsake the light.... SHOW HIM THE ERRORS OF HIS WAYS!"

"LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE, BEFORE I SLAY YOU MYSELF"

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    bolvar is getting corrupted... slowly, but it shows... have you done the fire mage quest, or frost dk quest.... even how he speaks is abit evil...

"he never forsake the light.... SHOW HIM THE ERRORS OF HIS WAYS!"

"LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE, BEFORE I SLAY YOU MYSELF"
    That doesn't mean he will become a villain.

Speculation should not be counted as fact

7+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't mean he will become a villain.

Speculation should not be counted as fact
    yeah but he could become a threat, thats what he was saying

they are a threat, will we have to do anything about it? no, but they could cause issues...

thats like saying a bomb is not a threat

"it maybe wont explode, and it hasent exploded yet, so its not a threat, speculation that it may explode should not be counted as fact"

Deleted
    Hey guys Look! another bait thread from someone who is determined at all costs to see blizzard as the enemy, without any rational thought or considering whats actually changed this expansion!

Honestly these threads are almost dogmatic with how vehemently you ignore any discussions to the contrary of your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah but he could become a threat, thats what he was saying

they are a threat, will we have to do anything about it? no, but they could cause issues...

thats like saying a bomb is not a threat

"it maybe wont explode, and it hasent exploded yet, so its not a threat, speculation that it may explode should not be counted as fact"
    Considering Bolvar is an ally of a PLAYABLE faction (playable DK's are part of the knights of the ebon blade in lore), I doubt he would be a threat. It is just mindless speculation

All I see are these Blizz devs recycling ideas. It isn't special or interesting.
    All I see is MMO-C users recycling ideas, making the same posts and topics that have been made years ago. It isn't special or interesting, and adds nothing new to the discussion other than separating it into more topics on the same subject =P

You don't like what they're doing with WoW, that's fine. Everyone else has their own opinions on what's good or bad about WoW, some polar opposites to yours. And that's fine. But random posts creating duplicat threads on subjects just to add vague criticism with no real essence aren't really gonna do much about it.

Either way, WoD was defenitely a mess lore wise, but MoP for the most part was quite enjoyable and fresh/interesting, imo. I'll judge Legion after I play it and all its patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP does not even introduce a coherent complaint. It's hard to debate something if the initial offering is random provocative keywords thrown together. While WoD with its half-developed storylines and awkward pacing was indeed not very enthusing after launch content, Legion, backed by the recent books, promises to hold some of the most exciting lore revelations ever. To my mind, now is not the time to complain about lore, at least not in the form of garbled overgeneralisations.
    Last edited by Ratyrel; 2016-07-14 at 11:46 AM.

Deleted
    Illidan is recycling, Jania/Sylvanas is not. An expansion involving Azshara is "Mists of Demo Land" because it doesn't follow the story progression you have in your own head.

Really?

Considering Bolvar is an ally of a PLAYABLE faction (playable DK's are part of the knights of the ebon blade in lore), I doubt he would be a threat. It is just mindless speculation
    He orders the invasion of Lights Hope to get Tirions body to use him as the 4th Horseman Bolvar would never do that, no matter the reason, nor would he as Jailer of the Damned. So yea, a threat.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrCool View Post
    Yet you found a way to say something that doesn't add anything, doesn't help anything and is purely based around your opinion of content you haven't even experienced yet. And you managed to do this all the while speaking in memes! Bravo special snowflake! Rage on!
    Quoted for truth.

So many bugs creeping out of the woodworks at the moment...

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly everything in Legion is exciting me.

Then again I tend to focus on the story and diving into that. That's always what has excited me the most.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt bother finish reading after i read "no real new threat".... REALLY? HELLO? the Legion is the biggest threat there is in the wow universe, more than any old god, Algalon, Lich King, Deathwing, Garrosh, Lei Shen, or anyone else you can think of.