Glyph of Stampede in Legion

Initially I heard that they were removing major glyphs and adding some new ones to the list of minor glyphs but earlier tonight I heard Glyph of Stampede didn't make the cut. Please tell me that this is not true and that we can still customize our Stampedes. With Beast Mastery gaining an extra pet (which we can transmog at level 110,) Glyph of Stampede would help allow us to make a beast-themed hunter; such as an orc with two wolves who can call upon a wolf pack to charge for his Stampede, a human with a pack of mastiffs, a troll with raptors, or combine Dire Beast - Glyph of Arachnophobia with two spider pets and a Stampede of eight-legged critters.

I realize that they changed Stampede, but even with the changes, I do not see why this glyph would cause any issue with the new mechanics.

If they did remove this glyph, I hope that it returns in future patches.

Deleted
    I assume it was removed because Stampede is now a spell effect (as opposed to summoning physical pets) which makes it a lot harder to customise on the fly. I think we'll see racial or seasonal themed minor glyphs if the demand is there though.

Deleted
    These are the current available glyphs for hunters.

http://beta.wowdb.com/items/glyphs/hunter/minor

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    These are the current available glyphs for hunters.

http://beta.wowdb.com/items/glyphs/hunter/minor
    Thats so lame. I already miss so much pet redirect and pet feign death. This last one will make leveling a fuck tone more annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Thats so lame. I already miss so much pet redirect and pet feign death. This last one will make leveling a fuck tone more annoying.
    I believe you can "teach" your pet the Play Dead glyph with an item brought from a NPC in your class hall, also can teach them fetch.

Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    those carry over to legion. so its not an issue.

It's of greater concern to me that a lot of glyphs were removed simply because they are impractical to add now. Glyph of Angels for priests... gone, because who knows why. Glyph of Ascendance for shamans... gone, because Ascendance is now a talent. The list goes on. And that says nothing about the glyphs that could potentially be stacked together but are not allowed to be (various travel form glyphs).

I like the new glyph system (major glyphs felt forced), but there are a lot of flaws with it that I hope they eventually iron out. I'm not going to hold my breath about it, though.