Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demithio View Post
    Couldn't agree more, and I was just thinking the same thing before reading your post. Its just more recycled "demon blah blah blah" part 7. Its sad what happened to WoW and blizzard. Creativity has fallen off the cliff with them and WoW is on the slow death back burner. Absolutely nothing new or interesting to rekindle the sense of mystery or adventure. Just more 'new features' slop and recycled content.
    Um, considering Sargeras is the ultimate big bad for end story and he, I dunno, controls the legion I would hope we have more Legion story........I mean as was said, if you don't like it stop playing.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    I didnt bother finish reading after i read "no real new threat".... REALLY? HELLO? the Legion is the biggest threat there is in the wow universe, more than any old god, Algalon, Lich King, Deathwing, Garrosh, Lei Shen, or anyone else you can think of.
    His argument is that it isn't new and flashy and edgy.
    "I usually hate the term "edgy", it's over- and misused.)

Deleted
    "we have nothing to say" then says something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I havent anywhere Illidan himself involved besides the DH starter area and a bit with the Wardens. I hevent heard of him being in tons of cinematics or helping to down rid bosses. He has been talked about in questlines, but not seen, so where is the new Green Jesus coming from?

We have plenty of diversity of threats in Legion.
    The Legion
    DKs and the Lich King
    Azshara and N'loth
    The Emerald Nightmare.
    Horde and Alliance, with Genn v Forsaken and Jaina v Horde
    Gul'dan/Khadgar/Medivh stuff
    The Nightborne

dont know what your on about.
    We also have the void lords.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    You private server people are hilarious . You're scrabbling to convince people to not play the game now that its approaching. Cute.

''I want MY expansion'' "IF you don't do it, you're slacking'' What a freaking joke lmao.
    I really hope they will open them so i will never see again this people infesting all MMO-Champion threads. I mean soon we will find vanilla fanboy inside Trump and vegan threads!

He orders the invasion of Lights Hope to get Tirions body to use him as the 4th Horseman Bolvar would never do that, no matter the reason, nor would he as Jailer of the Damned. So yea, a threat.
    Tirion was planning on becoming the next Lich King until Bolvar said he will do it. So it is only logical for bolvar to try and bring back Tirion as a DK when he dies.

Why do so many just not even recognize the emrald nightmare as part of the expansion? It's not just demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    Why do so many just not even recognize the emrald nightmare as part of the expansion? It's not just demons.
    For the same reason that they believe MoP was "about pandas". They're short-sighted morons.

@ OP
    Don't make it sound like Blizzard has indeed lost creativity, that's just your opinion.
    Imo Legion looks like it's going to be the best expansion thus far.
    Here's why:
    Epic lore, tons of new info about things I've read in Chronicles.
    Epic characters, heroic deaths.
    Cool new features like World quests, artifacts, class halls and class-specific campaigns.
    Mythic+ dungeons, epic raids, 3 RAID TIERS.
    A new class.
    Seemingly strong patch cycle.
    This is going to be one hell of an epic expansion, and it's gonna be ever better because you won't be playing! Exciting! Good riddance!

I don't understand why people like to complain just for the sake of complaining. Legion has a lot of content, much more than previous expansions. Try to see more of the bright side of it please.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Stat gains over time, with a valid subcription.
    Would be pay 2 win, not going to happen.

Max HP booster packs? OK that is a bit over the top. How about $200 buys double HP / mana regen for a year?
    Would be pay 2 win, not going to happen.

OK some strange idea's, but the very same stunts that turned me away in the first place. I don't expect Blizzard to deviate much.
    The closest you get to pay to win is pay to reach max level, everyone at max level has the same advantages as everyone else, the only difference being time and skill,

the very same stunts that turned me away in the first place
    your 'stunts' are fucking dumb, are you cut because you don't want to pay $60 to get a max level character and instead have to quest and dungeon like everyone else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Quoted for truth.

So many bugs creeping out of the woodworks at the moment...
    Its really just starting to be very fucking anoying at this stage.
    Normally you would have RDA and the rest of his moanbag gang but now we have people just making treads to get a kick out of people over and over.
    Even in nice treads there are the legacy folks coming to shit all over other people's opinions with made up facts and their pure hatred for anything not legacy servers.

Its just disgusting and I am sure people with anything positive to say about any of the games are just going somewhere else, I know I already have for my gaming discussions.

The only thing that will be left here are the sour, hateful, moany little whinebags that get to rub out a good one every time they say something bad about blizzard or any game they make.

I do have something to say: After playing PTR and Beta i can't get back to live. Seriously, it's just better. Gimme Legion now.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Yes, all classes and talents are changing. This is the same as every expansion. What is there to be excited about? The game is no longer focused on a linear lore or new real threat. It's just recycled ideas and Illidan is jesus now, not Thrall. I have a good question. When is Jaina going to take an arrow through the heart by Sylvanas? All we see is the same division between our factions. Yes, we have PvP for that. What about some in depth lore and coverage on the more interesting parts of Warcraft? All I see are these Blizz devs recycling ideas. It isn't special or interesting. I personally want an Azshara expansion, you know, the night elf queen psychopath naga who plots with N'zoth. This is turning into a Mists of Demoland expansion and I don't see any reason for it. Revive KJ, fight an avatar of Sargeras as end boss(yeah right). Welcome to Slacktivision.
    You sound like you seriously need a new hobby lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Now i still dont get why people want fucking shitty Azshara expansion, she a fucking secondary character. She could have a raid, but why the fuck would she get an expansion. Should Kelthas have had his expansion for himself? I mean he was a bigger character then Azshara ever was. Azshara is just a pawn of different people every time. If we fight Sargeras now, legion is the final expansion. We most likely will fight KJ, also he was never dead, so theres no resurrection we simply sucked him back to where he came from, thats why you only loot from his amulet. If there is another expansion, we fight KJ now. Final expansion can only be on argus since they exstablished the army of light in the legion quests.
    ... Do you know who Azshara is? People's pawn? What? So if a huge evil and unfathonable creature is in cohorts with you you can't have an expansion? Oh, sorry Illidan, Arthas and Deathwing. We have to take your expansions back.

I'm more hyped now that I've ever been for an expansion. Chronicles set me up really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Yes, all classes and talents are changing. This is the same as every expansion. What is there to be excited about? The game is no longer focused on a linear lore or new real threat. It's just recycled ideas and Illidan is jesus now, not Thrall. I have a good question. When is Jaina going to take an arrow through the heart by Sylvanas? All we see is the same division between our factions. Yes, we have PvP for that. What about some in depth lore and coverage on the more interesting parts of Warcraft? All I see are these Blizz devs recycling ideas. It isn't special or interesting. I personally want an Azshara expansion, you know, the night elf queen psychopath naga who plots with N'zoth. This is turning into a Mists of Demoland expansion and I don't see any reason for it. Revive KJ, fight an avatar of Sargeras as end boss(yeah right). Welcome to Slacktivision.
    You know life's hard when your favorite video game isn't doing exactly what you want it to do.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Nothing to say? Tell that to the many MMO-C accounts that create threads every day. There's plenty to talk about, some good, some not-so-good. I personally think Legion looks promising but won't really be able to say much until after some patches. Not really a fan of all of the class changes but I'm one of those that has grown weary of re-learning class/spec every other year. Some find that exciting! Me, not so much any longer. So, we'll see. Lots to talk about though in the meanwhile.
    I'm not a hardcore player anymore so when I level up 1 character and play it in PVP, I get wrecked because I don't have time to re-learn everything the other bazillions specs do. At the same time, the changes do look awesome...I'm a bit torn yeah.

This is not a bait thread, I enjoy hearing all of your opinions as well. You guys do the angry mob thing sometimes when someone is cynical about where the game is headed. Just let the opinions flow, I'm not going to go play Pokemon Go either lol.

thats what i was talking about. you see him, illidan, in memories and such, but i haven't spotted any quest with Illidan currently, besides the VotW and the DH intro zone. i havent seen, unless i missed it, anything with himself currently in val'sharath or suramar or azune. So, to me, not new Green Jesus.
    Actually, during the DH class campaign you talk directly to his spirit, and the light's heart quest line will eventually lead to his resurrection. It just isn't going to happen right away. bacon.