Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

blizzard should ban bots again

Many realms like argent dawn (eu) has tons of auction house bots. its very big problem for now. bots are making inflation and destroying ah playing. Many bots are farming in pandaland too. its cancer of this game. its the realm problem.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Many realms like argent dawn (eu) has tons of auction house bots. its very big problem for now. bots are making inflation and destroying ah playing. Many bots are farming in pandaland too. its cancer of this game. its the realm problem.
    Yeah, bots will be a problem until blizz comes up with a really good anti-cheat method. We can only hope they are working on something to kill bots. They ruin pvp too

I'm pretty sure it was WoD that caused the inflation... not bots. <_<;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was WoD that caused the inflation... not bots. <_<;
    This... AH bots don't cause inflation. Garrison on the other hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tons? I don't seem to see any, I guess they are in Exodar or Teldrassil?

As well, the "inflation" I think is more from players getting rid of their hoarder materials before Legion hits, just the past 4 days, I've sold a little over 10.000 items (mats, armor, etc). And stop saying "Pandaland", makes your comment less of a topic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Tons? I don't seem to see any, I guess they are in Exodar or Teldrassil?

As well, the "inflation" I think is more from players getting rid of their hoarder materials before Legion hits, just the past 4 days, I've sold a little over 10.000 items (mats, armor, etc). And stop saying "Pandaland", makes your comment less of a topic.
    Badrage is the biggest Bot on argent dawn. And blizz dont want to ban this cheater

10+ Year Old Account
    let em buy legion first, then ban em
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Unless you got full-proof of botting its hard to say. Also what would a bot be good for besides maybe re-listing and sniping? Meh glyph market...

Anyway I get you OP. I had a HORRICF player on my last realm...he basicly under-cut everything by huge margin, and he was always online in dwarf SW AH....I never could get 100% proof if he was botting, cause at times he was...or someone was behind the character.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Badrage is the biggest Bot on argent dawn. And blizz dont want to ban this cheater
    Well, what is your proof? Have you reported it? If Blizzard hasn't caught it during the ban waves, maybe there's a chance of no cheating?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    All realms with good economy have this undercut everything 24/7 crappy bots. I think this bots are harder to detect than farming bots which are very easy to recognize

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, what is your proof? Have you reported it? If Blizzard hasn't caught it during the ban waves, maybe there's a chance of no cheating?
    I think badrage started botting after last ban wave. I reported him 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I should make video and send to blizz because he bots in SW and his Bot often stucks on mailbox or ah walls.

I say Argent Dawn EU could use more Goldshire bots.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    All realms with good economy have this undercut everything 24/7 crappy bots. I think this bots are harder to detect than farming bots which are very easy to recognize

- - - Updated - - -

I think badrage started botting after last ban wave. I reported him 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I should make video and send to blizz because he bots in SW and his Bot often stucks on mailbox or ah walls.
    People already undercut without bots, expansion soon done. Good example is me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I say Argent Dawn EU could use more Goldshire bots.
    Doesn't need that, enough people that acting like bots without being it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if you have possibilities to get proof. I've still not seen this person/char.

7+ Year Old Account
    Badrage is TSM crafter. Crafts all items from leatherworking and BS then selling on ah. Im a tsm crafter too so i see it.

I checked out the name on the undermine journal and he is not selling the typical things that a bot would. I see no reason why anyone would need a bot in the transmog market.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I checked out the name on the undermine journal and he is not selling the typical things that a bot would. I see no reason why anyone would need a bot in the transmog market.
    Undercutting thats a reason

Undercutting thats a reason
    Why would you need a bot for that? TSM will do it all for you.

Badrage is TSM crafter. Crafts all items from leatherworking and BS then selling on ah. Im a tsm crafter too so i see it.
    Oh thats nice...maybe that explains why I actually get competition quite a lot on MOP 476 gear...for some reason people buy that and other crafted stuff.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

There are 2 bots atm from Argent Dawn Eu, Alliance, from the same guild in Verrall Delta (volatile water) with like 24/7 farming. Not to mention the dozens of bots from other realms (realm jump). And i tell you this - right-click report player for cheating doesn't do shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Oh thats nice...maybe that explains why I actually get competition quite a lot on MOP 476 gear...for some reason people buy that and other crafted stuff.
    yeah im third biggest crafter on argent dawn and even with badrage undercutting im making 10-50k everyday. crafting is very profitable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Why would you need a bot for that? TSM will do it all for you.
    because if you have many other crafters they will undercutt you. with bot your auctions are on best price 24/7. and trust me canelling and posting 800+ auctions takes time.
    Last edited by HordeFanboy; 2016-07-14 at 07:00 PM.

because if you have many other crafters they will undercutt you. with bot your auctions are on best price 24/7. and trust me canelling and posting 800+ auctions takes time.
    Right? A bot cannot cancel things faster than the TSM, in fact when cancelling several hundred auctions the majority of the time is taken up waiting for the AH to process the cancel requests.