Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    (i got my 3ds with custom firmware, that's how i got to play the jpn version, and well... something something early US title).
    I have a spare 3ds. But not enough time to play everything i want XD

EDIT: back on topic, dual swords skins look rad as hell.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    back on topic, dual swords skins look rad as hell.
    ooo, link plis!
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

i've seen some here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQWZgzkEj0Q - plus various yt videos. Never been a fan of these weapons, so maybe it's all old skins i've just never cared about in old games.

Ah yeah those are just recolors of an older one. I've seen some neat new ones though, there's some really cool ones that come from I think the bubble dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    dawn of the final day
    YES

i'm going to grab my copy tomorrow evening unfortunately. I'm at work anyway so no time to play during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    YES

i'm going to grab my copy tomorrow evening unfortunately. I'm at work anyway so no time to play during the day.
    If it makes you feel better, I'm getting it after work tomorrow and literally going to fight my way upstream in 5 o'clock traffic to get my game then turn around and go home to turn on netflix and play while my wife watches netflix/plays with her phone.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I'm getting it after work tomorrow and literally going to fight my way upstream in 5 o'clock traffic to get my game then turn around and go home to turn on netflix and play while my wife watches netflix/plays with her phone.
    Which is basically my plan too XD I can feel your pain sooo well.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone wants to play with me put up your codes so we can team up, just played the first 3-4 quests (studying sucks C
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    If anyone wants to play with me put up your codes so we can team up, just played the first 3-4 quests (studying sucks C
    Will do, when i get home

Man, i really liked striker style for bow, but it completely removes power shot and fuuuucckk that noise. Adept style it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went and preordered at Gamestop. Apparently the pre-order gives you a MH Gen 3DS Theme, which considering my current 3DS theme is a MH one, I think it'll be cool to spice things up with a new theme.

So if you're planning on getting it anyways then you might want to take a trip to Gamestop today to get the pre-order bonus.

Yeah I'll get a bit of time during the day and then BAM night shift. QQ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    dawn of the final day
    Soon

It'd be great if I had it today since Monster Hunter is my game to play while doing Laundry ~_~
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth

One last look at the trailers before it releases

10+ Year Old Account
    started trying adept longsword again after a long time, man multiple spirit combos in a row, so fucking DOPEEEE
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

I'm hoping to see lots of aerial longsword users, purely because I watched a video of a guy doing that and he was able to spam to his hearts content without tripping anyone. Except when he used his hunter art.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man aerial gs is my shit C:, jump like crazy hit like crazy

- - - Updated - - -

never, ever, EVER use adept vs bullfango, stupid monster triggers me every time with its stupid charge that avoids the counter.

I'm using adept vs errythang. YOU CAN'T STOP ME

Adept bow reporting in. I want to love Adept Greatsword, but Narcacuga basically wrecks you before you can even get the charge combo off (even though the charge looks f'ing cool when you do it). Kinda ruined it for me, so I"m going bow this time or I'll decide on something else. Time to play a last bit of MH4U before tomorrow.