Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Played a couple matches with her. It's a better improvement than I thought. I don't feel like I wasted a long cooldown defense ability anymore, because I can pop it on and off basically whenever I want. You can kind of make a choice between tanking and doing damage at all times. The ult changes are surprisingly good too, because it now charges faster, and you can still stay on the attack (or at least Gear of War it) while it's going off.

I think the one change I'd want now is moving at full speed while firing. It's still too easy to just run away from her.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything they buffed DVa too much. Typical Blizz overdoing it.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

What does her E ability do now or doesn't she have one anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    What does her E ability do now or doesn't she have one anymore?
    It has been reclassed and rebound to the alternative fire button on the mouse as a default, but her defense matrix is now a channel and can be toggled on and off like reinhardts shield, fully charged it lasts 4 seconds before it is drained and charges up when not in use, when fully depleted it takes 10 seconds to fully recharge and the cd has been reduced to 1 second.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Incarnate View Post
    It has been reclassed and rebound to the alternative fire button on the mouse as a default, but her defense matrix is now a channel and can be toggled on and off like reinhardts shield, fully charged it lasts 4 seconds before it is drained and charges up when not in use, when fully depleted it takes 10 seconds to fully recharge and the cd has been reduced to 1 second.
    alright, does that mean that she's the only hero without an ability bound to E now? What if blizzard decides to make heroes with less abilities?

why did they buff dva she was good alrdy maybe ppl should stop being bad but cant buff that i suppose
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    why did they buff dva she was good alrdy maybe ppl should stop being bad but cant buff that i suppose
    In higher skill games she's not really worth much, especially as a tank. She can block some damage on a 10 second cooldown but thats it. You could use it to block 2 pharah rockets but it would be on a 10 second CD. the way it works now is much better. the ult was also the worst one in the game by far and unless it is comboed with zarya/mei ults, you should never really die from it. 3 seconds makes it more fair.

In higher skill games she's not really worth much, especially as a tank. She can block some damage on a 10 second cooldown but thats it. You could use it to block 2 pharah rockets but it would be on a 10 second CD. the way it works now is much better. the ult was also the worst one in the game by far and unless it is comboed with zarya/mei ults, you should never really die from it. 3 seconds makes it more fair.
    ah ok i was jw i mean i have seen dvas completely wreck faces in matches lol
    mr pickles

alright, does that mean that she's the only hero without an ability bound to E now? What if blizzard decides to make heroes with less abilities?

From all i understand it now works the same way as Tracers Blink. You can push (assigned button) or right-click.
    So still every hero has 3 abilities. D.Va had no alt fire its just convinience.