Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The only answer to the muslim invasion of Europe is mass deportation and if they riot -> concentration camps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue83 View Post
    The only answer to the muslim invasion of Europe is mass deportation and if they riot -> concentration camps.
    Most of the so called refugees are in truth economic migrants who trespassed the borders ILLEGALY.
    They should be deported back in a civilised but firm manner where they came from. ALL of them.

Multiculturalism is unhealthy and bores violence.
    America's culture was starting to consolidate in the early 1900's
    other than african americans americas culture was fairly stable and extremely similar among the populus.

Somewhere since the early 1900's we got flooded with immigrants who refuse to adopt american values but still feel they belong here even if they hate everything america is and america stands for. and democrats are more than willing to act like they are on their side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue83 View Post
    Can we also deport the Romanians we have in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Do you think I'd get banned if I responded to this with an image of Nazis saluting? Because I really think that's the most appropriate reply to this post.
    Could it potentially hurt anyones feelings on this entire planet?
    Then yes.

Deleted
    Do you think I'd get banned if I responded to this with an image of Nazis saluting? Because I really think that's the most appropriate reply to this post.
    He's just reinforcing the Romanian stereotype spectacularly

Deleted
    I actually don't have any idea what Romanian stereotypes are. They really aren't on the American radar. They might be the people from the "old country" who love borscht and are suspected of being vampires because Transylvania sounds like Romania and might be in it, but that's about it and would probably be applied to any eastern European.
    The stereotype is usually homophobic law breaking scammers. Unfortunately a % do fit this camp, especially Romanian gypsies

Deleted
    I thought the Romani weren't the same as Romanians.
    If they're coming from Romania they're Romanian in most peoples eyes

Deleted
    I actually don't have any idea what Romanian stereotypes are. They really aren't on the American radar. They might be the people from the "old country" who love borscht and are suspected of being vampires because Transylvania sounds like Romania and might be in it, but that's about it and would probably be applied to any eastern European.
    Sneaky-never-trust-em-undercutting-backstabbing-while-smiling-at-your-face usually kind of stereotype. Obviously they're not all like them but I tell you... Life aint easy for them when working abroad.

Deleted
    As I'm sitting here thinking about this, it occurs to me that virtually all of Europe south of Poland may actually be the least cared about spot on the planet from an American perspective. It was relevant with Kosovo and Bosnia and that shit in the 90s, but pretty much fell into some void of interest immediately after that ended and I think it may actually be the part of the globe Americans are least aware exists since then.
    There are strong eastern european communities in the us somewhere. Where was that, Denver? Boston?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    How do you know what we're taught? I just think you're deliberately talking rhubarb now if you believe what you're saying. Also I don't even know what the Danish flag looks like without googling so you obviously don't broadcast it much
    Well that just confirms you as a typical English person. Zero knowledge of anything. You copied our flag, and reversed the colors. Our flag is the oldest national flag in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Well that just confirms you as a typical English person. Zero knowledge of anything. You copied our flag, and reversed the colors. Our flag is the oldest national flag in the world.
    Yeah Adam stop stealing flags please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Ironic coming from the crazy dutchman claiming Manchester is a haven for ISIS flags! I know knowledge is difficult for you but the English flag is different, your flag is identical to Finland, Norway & Sweden bar the colouring so perhaps take your copyright claims with them

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the Romani weren't the same as Romanians.
    If they're coming from Romania they're Romanian in most peoples eyes
    The Romani and the Romanians aren't the same people, and quite a lot of Romani don't even come from Romania! But that aside, most people don't understand this and just hear "RomaXXXX" and think it's all the same thing, so a lot of Romanians get a bad rap thanks to the Romani.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    The Romani and the Romanians aren't the same people, and quite a lot of Romani don't even come from Romania! But that aside, most people don't understand this and just hear "RomaXXXX" and think it's all the same thing, so a lot of Romanians get a bad rap thanks to the Romani.
    I understand the difference and Romani aren't the only ones giving a bad rep thus why I said Romanians (people coming from Romanian irrespective of ethnicity)

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand the difference and Romani aren't the only ones giving a bad rep thus why I said Romanians (people coming from Romanian irrespective of ethnicity)
    Sure I was just adding on to your comment largely for Nixx who was apparently unaware of it. It annoys the fuck out of my Romanian friends (who are by and large, nice folks).
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    The "best" due to being the most educated and having left and abandoned a lot of old weird, harmful and strange traditions. So in that sense only due to being progressive and leaving most of us behind us.

If we swapped cultures and put them in the same regions that lacked structure, education and stability you would not see an improvement. A good example of that are the colonies more specifically congo where after the stability fell and everything else our influences we left behind remained and so did many of our ways as we installed our religion among other things, yet that region is still riddled by war.

Measuring cultures outside of all those influences is merely nitpicking at best and being dishonest to oneself at worst.
    Even if you swapped around all western and middle eastern citizens, middle eastern people would still be doing as they are now and so would the western. Western people did the best throughout history, and still does the best today. It wouldn't matter if you swapped geographical locations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pts99 View Post
    Even if you swapped around all western and middle eastern citizens, middle eastern people would still be doing as they are now and so would the western. Western people did the best throughout history, and still does the best today. It wouldn't matter if you swapped geographical locations.
    You cannot make that claim without removing several factors that were of importance to our current face of society. In other words your bias is showing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pts99 View Post
    Yeah it must be an inferior gene or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    We have close to 50% minorities here. You don't see us having problems do you?
    I have only ever briefly visited the US, but I did see some stuff.
    To me, the US doesnt seem as multiculturalistic as it is pluralistic, that is, different groupings and nationalities living together in sort of enclaves or, if they're poor, ghettoes. This is also very much a European phenomenon by now (like France and Belgium), but the tendency seemed at least as crystal clear to me in the US.
    Is it not correct that the US is a very enclaved country in general? Maybe I am wrong.

Anyways, the situation here is truly that enclaves form and society is split apart.
    I may be subject to predujuice since I grew up in one of the most homogeneous countries in the western world (historically, just short of Japan in this regard) but now that is rapidly changing. It is both terrible and - occasionally, a hilarious delight to behold. Most of the time, the politicians or the media spend their time trying to tell the population that they will do all in their power to integrate our... guests and prepare them for the job-market. Of course, when the national statistical office (or gallup) generate new (and disturbing) data, it is time for the politicians to commence the hand-washing. One quickly takes the other, believe me. And on it goes, almost like a cycle. Of course with the slight alteration that we are incrementally increasing the mass of non-integrated, much less assimilated, foreigners by approximately 40.000 per year (just short of 1 % of the pop). The government's resources are stretched thin, the companies (which have advocated we open ourselves to foreigners) don't give a damn and mostly employ natives or educated Europeans and we also have a native population getting angrier by the month because it is clear that even the, yes I said it (forgive me Endus), arabs that came in 30 years ago are still anything but assimilated. Many of them don't even speak the language and are not showing any intention to. I am going to have to say that my nation has been extremely patient and welcoming with them, but these arabs have, by and large, been the worst possible ambassadors for themselves.

The comical thing about this whole mess is that years ago, the influx of arabs was marketed as a very positive and joyful event that would prepare our nation for the wondrous multiculti 21st century. Now, that illusion has cracked. Even the popsingers barely believe in it anymore. Most have by now accepted that the arabs are not fond of danish culture and that for more than half of them (this can be proven by statistics), their connection to society roughly begin and end at the local welfare center.
    Instead, a new approach to third-world immigration has appeared: fatalism. The idea that what we are seeing, this transformation, is determined by powers higher than ourselves: be it destiny, the EU, the UN, the international conventions, the fact that we had colonies and now karma strikes us back (name more if you can). The political, judicial and cultural elite present the concept of multiculturalism no longer as a gift, but as a form of almost supernatural event - call it destiny - we cannot, or are not allowed to, disspell.

While the state-resources spread ever-thinner, we also experience tax-raises and worsened healthcare, education etc. (even the roads suck now). There are those that will say this is not a zero-sum game and that the sucky economy is not related to the migrants, I will have to break that illusion: when a country experiences large groupings that don't work, but mostly receive, the economy tends to go down the drain and society's resources are stretched thinner.

The situation I have just described is also reminiscent of what happens in most of Europe. It is in this light non-europeans should (IMO) need to see increasing support to the right-wing, the further-out right wing. It is a completely rational reaction to mainstream politicians being what they are. Europe and Scandinavia are not racists for this; a racist and intolerant continent would have never allowed anything remotely like this in the first place. The fault mainly lies with the Europeans themselves though, who kept on voting for leaders which didn't bother to carefully manage the immigration rates in time. But now they have about had it.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2016-07-16 at 10:16 AM.