Quote Originally Posted by Creonptc View Post
    I like running this:
    http://legion.wowhead.com/talent-calc/warrior/fury/My9M

the tier 2 and 4 talents are kinda inner changeable
    at tier 2, for dungeons, shockwave is a lot better for mass cc and you dont need the extra charge and coondown reduction on charge too

Deleted
    I have been precasting DR (i.e. 0.5 s before charging in) as the damage on it seems rather low. Any thoughts on this practice?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinelol View Post
    I have been precasting DR (i.e. 0.5 s before charging in) as the damage on it seems rather low. Any thoughts on this practice?
    My take is its def worth hitting them with DR as you waste a second of the buff as well charging in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    My take is its def worth hitting them with DR as you waste a second of the buff as well charging in.
    You don't. You hit it, you Charge while your GCD is progressing, and you open with Battle Cry + BT as soon as you are in and the GCD incurred by DR is over.

Not arguing to each their own I just don't get why you wouldn't hit them with it. Especially multiple mobs.

Could potentially be worthwhile, though the difference won't be too big i dont think.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is your alls single target talent choice and rotation for current PTR fury?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    What is your alls single target talent choice and rotation for current PTR fury?
    was mentioned like 100000000000000000000x on even on the last pages in this thread, you are lazy aren't you?

I'd go with: Endless Rage - Double Time - Avatar - Warpaint/Bounding Stride (<only in movement heavy fights) - Carnage - Inner Rage - Dragon Roar
    Discussion atm is, if Massacre or Frenzy are worth playing in their respective tier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    was mentioned like 100000000000000000000x on even on the last pages in this thread, you are lazy aren't you?

I'd go with: Endless Rage - Double Time - Avatar - Warpaint/Bounding Stride (<only in movement heavy fights) - Carnage - Inner Rage - Dragon Roar
    Discussion atm is, if Massacre or Frenzy are worth playing in their respective tier.
    Shut up kid. If you don't want to answer my question, don't answer it. You're the same type of idiot who says shit like "google" in /2 when someone asks ANY question. Stop acting like you're cool; you're not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shut up kid. If you don't want to answer my question, don't answer it. You're the same type of idiot who says shit like "google" in /2 when someone asks ANY question. Stop acting like you're cool; you're not.
    The worst are the retarded who link their fucking useless configuration pc in their signature, learn to read idiot !

15+ Year Old Account
    That didn't even make sense, but yeah. Try again? Can we set the clock back and let this man get a redo please?

While i completely agree its douchey to have your setup in a signature. Its also extremely lazy to not read any of this thread and then chime in. I would think if you cared at all you would read a few pages and it would answer 99% of your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidz View Post
    While i completely agree its douchey to have your setup in a signature. Its also extremely lazy to not read any of this thread and then chime in. I would think if you cared at all you would read a few pages and it would answer 99% of your questions.
    Yeah, never understood that. Like, who legitimately cares about the rig you're running on? Just seems like a way to brag.

7+ Year Old Account
    yep my bad, oh wait go google trad imo you like it :>

gift for you :

Boss ST (short fight 2mn) : http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#G_vG
    Boss ST (long fight 4mn+) : http://beta.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#G3vG

/pity

He was 100% justified in calling you lazy. Plus he even answered your question regardless.

calm down lazy bro

Quote Originally Posted by Soulg View Post
    He was 100% justified in calling you lazy. Plus he even answered your question regardless.

calm down lazy bro
    Some people are a little too sensitive to their own ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Levisaurus View Post
    So haste > crit > mastery > versa, right now, or?
    Quote Originally Posted by Windehi View Post
    haste > mastery > crit > versa
    Neither of those are correct. The exacts are dependent on your actual stats and the talents you use, but the most common is Haste > Vers > Master = Crit. The last three are fluid but always very close. For high levels of haste in pre-patch (40%+), it will probably shift to something closer to Mastery > Vers > Haste =! Crit.

An accurate public version of SimC should release alongside, if not prior to pre-patch that can be used to ascertain personal stats, as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinelol View Post
    Pointless, you're wasting time that you could be buffing auto-attacks at the very least. I'd characterize this as a trivial form of pseudo-min/maxing. Do it if you want, but it's not going to make any noticeable amount of difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Pointless, you're wasting time that you could be buffing auto-attacks at the very least. I'd characterize this as a trivial form of pseudo-min/maxing. Do it if you want, but it's not going to make any noticeable amount of difference.
    Not pseudo by any means. Inconsequential -- sure. I'm not pretending it makes any sort of noticable difference, I just figured it seemed a fairly natural thing to do. I may be wrong about how much DR hits for though. If (DR+DR buff to a GCD's worth of auto-attacks)/GCD < (expected fight DPS) then it is obviously a loss (roughly speaking; trinket procs etc. aside).

And there is no wasting time; you would obviously want to be engaging the boss at 0.0s, same as always, with the DR at -GCD.
    Last edited by mmocec95b0aeea; 2016-07-14 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i see master guns is still a gigantic douchebag lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I really, really don't want Inner Rage to be optimal. I may be the only one who hates the playstyle with Inner Rage, but I can't get on board with any ability that's there simply to hit on cooldown and does nothing else. Yes, it generates 5 rage, but that's fairly inconsequential, especially with the added cooldown.

It feels like Inner Rage is the Titanic Might of the Fury spec. The talent you take when you still want to play Fury, but don't want to have to worry too much about the mechanics. Those talents are usually (or should usually) be the weaker option.

Yes, I agree Fury is clunky with Frenzy, but it's a hell of a lot more fun, IMO. Getting three RBs off when you get enraged feels good, and tracking Enrage so you know to delay Rampage until it falls off is fun. I just wish that I didn't have to forego one of those RBs to refresh my Frenzy stack.

It's a little maddening that they're so close to having a really engaging, fun spec, but little things like Furious Slash and Inner Rage tuning keep it from getting there.