Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Weeping city is what 24 man raids should be. I wouldn't mind a harder version of dungeons or hell maybe an 8 man hard mode version. I remember watching vids of Darkhold and Aurum Vale in 1.0 as 8 mans.
    I'm of the opinion that WC difficulty is where pretty much any and all non-savage/extreme content should be. I can't count the number of time I've started dozing off while running faceroll level content.

Note: The aforementioned faceroll content isn't exclusive to this game. I've had that happen to me in WoW and many other games.

Weeping city is what 24 man raids should be. I wouldn't mind a harder version of dungeons or hell maybe an 8 man hard mode version. I remember watching vids of Darkhold and Aurum Vale in 1.0 as 8 mans.
    It's also what Yoshi-P feels Void Ark should have been, and admitted they made Void Ark too easy...so I'd imagine future 24 mans will hew closer to WC than VA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I'm of the opinion that WC difficulty is where pretty much any and all non-savage/extreme content should be.
    Agreed.
    WC is easy as cake but boss mechanics do and should matter.

Bosses in 4mans could use a little more punch.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Posted this awhile ago, but something to browse thru while crafting or queing.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-FFXIV-moments

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Posted this awhile ago, but something to browse thru while crafting or queing.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-FFXIV-moments
    I did not see the first time this was posted, thank you.

30 sand and 9k eso to bloody go and I'm done. Without bonus that is 15 days at the rate I'm farming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my Augmented Mallet today, woo.

Yay, now I don't feel like a gimp on DRK now that I have a 230 weapon.

Bad news, though...9/240. Not a big deal since I don't really do any content that would require a 240+ weapon, so it'll be something I have done prior to 3.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently at 72/240.
    I really don't understand how you people can grind so much w/o losing interest or getting bored.

10+ Year Old Account

Soon..

*Can add one more Oil from weekly Crystal Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Currently at 72/240.
    I really don't understand how you people can grind so much w/o losing interest or getting bored.
    I only do 2 umbrite a day so it doesn't really get in the way with other stuff I do.

monk anima is at 123/240. i'm just doing 3 or 4 roulettes a day.

anima #2 is almost ready too

Currently at 72/240.
    As others have mentioned, I just do the roulettes. Other big contributor for me has been hunt mobs; I've logged onto the game and gotten into stretches where our server's hunt groups will find one after another for a time. This past Tuesday was prime example; logged on, saw a hunt called in LS, joined a group, and within a hour I had killed 10 HW A ranks and a couple ARR ones as well. Bit of luck, I suppose, with how they all popped in such a small window of time. But to have 100 lore done for the week in that span of time sure was nice. I've also saved up enough of the bloodstained books to where I can upgrade any lore accessories for my tank set to 240 immediately.

I have not once joined an eso farm group for ARF nor a poetics farm group for whatever 2.5 expert people run (Keeper of the Lake I think?). Hell, I get ARF enough as it is in 60 roulette to where my friends and I jokingly refer to as ARF Roulette. Spam running that place would quickly lead me to burnout akin to what I had in 3.0 (where expert roulette should've been named Neverreap Roulette).
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2016-07-14 at 06:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random dungeons/Trials is what I do too, but I don't do all of them each day.
    I got ARF for the first time in Lv60.

Was my second visit of the place total.

Generally I'll run the first 3 for sure (expert, 60, and 50). If I'm in need of poetics and time permits, I'll run MS. I put off leveling and trial unless I'm feeling frisky (had 2-3 instances of Final Steps of Faith in trial roulette where seemingly no one had a clue what to do).

38 more to go, so worst case -and considering i've had like 3 'bonuses' ever on it i assume thats the case- i need 13 more sand and 3900 esos to complete my relic.

then i can be free of this suffering till the next step which i hope its not a third bloody eso grind in a row!

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

38 more to go, so worst case -and considering i've had like 3 'bonuses' ever on it i assume thats the case- i need 13 more sand and 3900 esos to complete my relic.

then i can be free of this suffering till the next step which i hope its not a third bloody eso grind in a row!
    Does that 5 skill speed I see Ninjas and Dragoons sticking on really matter that much?

Does that 5 skill speed I see Ninjas and Dragoons sticking on really matter that much?
    Its really that or accuracy and at this point in the patch cycle its really hard not to have the accuracy from gear so its basically 5 leftover in SS or nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly you need more parry.

I'm only at 42, I was uhh, 'afk' for about 3 weeks, lol
    Do have enough for two more trade ins though.

Deleted
    Currently at 72/240.
    2-3 umbirtes a day through roulettes is serious grinding? :O
    Granted I m at 112/240 cause I ve missed a lot of days lately cause of work but still