10+ Year Old Account

For those in Beta RE: pvp realms

So with all the pvp changes, and this cloudish mixing of servers in world quest zones, has anyone seen or does anyone know how Blizzard is handling PVP realms?

On those world quest areas does everyone get flagged or unflagged etc? I play on a pvp-rp realm, and while leveling it's a gank fest, but thats to be expected, but it seems like so much of this is faction co-operative story wise, It makes me question how naything can get accomplished.
    Blizz hasn't been very clear on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    So with all the pvp changes, and this cloudish mixing of servers in world quest zones, has anyone seen or does anyone know how Blizzard is handling PVP realms?

On those world quest areas does everyone get flagged or unflagged etc? I play on a pvp-rp realm, and while leveling it's a gank fest, but thats to be expected, but it seems like so much of this is faction co-operative story wise, It makes me question how naything can get accomplished.
    Blizz hasn't been very clear on this subject.
    They'll work like they've always worked. If you are on a pvp server, you will be flagged permanently if it's a contested zone. I am pretty sure PvP-RP servers follow the same rules and guidelines as regular pvp servers, with the only caveat being they are also RP realms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    They'll work like they've always worked. If you are on a pvp server, you will be flagged permanently if it's a contested zone. I am pretty sure PvP-RP servers follow the same rules and guidelines as regular pvp servers, with the only caveat being they are also RP realms.
    Yeah they work the same regardless of rp or not.. Just was wondering since were doing invasions and questing in the same world quest areas. Seem like nothing will get accomplished if everyone is pvping all the time.