Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bonicus View Post
    how much r they nerfing garrison gold?
    There will no longer be such a thing as a gold mission reward.
    And followers with that trait will instead have it changed to a buffed scavenger trait, further increasing their gain of garrison resources.
    It is rather wrong to say it is a -100% nerf, because that was not the entire gold income from the garrison.

However worth noting is that also the salvage yard will not be awarding "player equipment" - basically no more BoE's as far as I understand it, and the class sets are going to be reduced to minimal vendor value, so that salvage yard will remain attractive still for the sets or achievement progression, but little else I think.

But what will determine the viability of the garrison for gold making will depend I feel on the professions.
    How much demand will there be for WoD crafted equipment, and subsequently the materials.
    Transmog demand I think will drive that to a large extent.

Some people are heavily banking on there being a strong demand for the hexweave bags still.

Due to catchup mechanisms, there is effectively no need for those materials as a means of skilling up.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-14 at 08:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    There will no longer be such a thing as a gold mission reward.
    And followers with that trait will instead have it changed to a buffed scavenger trait, further increasing their gain of garrison resources.
    It is rather wrong to say it is a -100% nerf, because that was not the entire gold income from the garrison.

However worth noting is that also the salvage yard will not be awarding "player equipment" - basically no more BoE's as far as I understand it, and the class sets are going to be reduced to minimal vendor value, so that salvage yard will remain attractive still for the sets or achievement progression, but little else I think.

But what will determine the viability of the garrison for gold making will depend I feel on the professions.
    How much demand will there be for WoD crafted equipment, and subsequently the materials.

Some people are heavily banking on there being a strong demand for the hexweave bags still.
    It's not even worth it for professions now. Trading post items cost got trippled.

There's also something to be said for WoD still providing the best 1-700 profession catchup rate. Bonus of that Ofc is way reduced but....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nephilim522 View Post
    I'm very curious, why are people so hyped for the pre-patch anyways? The class changes are nice, but they've been available on the PTR for a while, and unless I'm mistaken there is no actual new content until the event stuff right? Raiding with the class changes might be fun I guess. I hope I'm mistaken and there is more to this, but that's all I've heard. Also, maybe I'm just salty because I decided to main a DH and I'm still in "hurry up and wait" mode.
    New weapon illusion tomes and mog system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    It's not even worth it for professions now. Trading post items cost got trippled.
    Depends entirely on the demand.
    Supply is going to plummet as most I suspect won't be bothered.
    The mine I think is getting nerfed as well, as at the very least the mining trait on an assigned follower is no longer granting you carts (if I recall correctly).

Just checked - and yes.

http://legion.wowhead.com/mission-ability=52/mining

Higher costs does not exclude an income.

It all depends on the demand, something I feel won't be properly determined in the long-run for quite some time.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I'm very curious, why are people so hyped for the pre-patch anyways? The class changes are nice, but they've been available on the PTR for a while, and unless I'm mistaken there is no actual new content until the event stuff right? Raiding with the class changes might be fun I guess. I hope I'm mistaken and there is more to this, but that's all I've heard. Also, maybe I'm just salty because I decided to main a DH and I'm still in "hurry up and wait" mode.
    So the big take away IMO: Transmog system, Testing out the new graphics system (insane view distances, EVEN ON MY post 660gtx I'm seeing 10x farther with the PTR), Testing out newly revamped class's (If you wait until the invasion event to learn your class - I'm coming for YOU!), Emptying out your bank of shit you no longer need - everything now is a TOY lol

Can't wait! *HYPETRAIN*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Lore is known for always teasing people with riddles & tricks. If anything he wasn't point to 26th, but more likely 2016. Like Drekmar posted liek a page ago .

It is most likely the 19th with the pvp season ending that day, but their is always the chance with Tech issues pushing it back to the 26th. Unlikely but possible.
    I super legit hope it comes out the 19th, that way I can have friends again #ripinpeaceWOD

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Depends entirely on the demand.
    Supply is going to plummet as most I suspect won't be bothered.
    The mine I think is getting nerfed as well, as at the very least the mining trait on an assigned follower is no longer granting you carts (if I recall correctly).

Just checked - and yes.

http://legion.wowhead.com/mission-ability=52/mining

Higher costs does not exclude an income.

It all depends on the demand, something I feel won't be properly determined in the long-run for quite some time.
    Oh I never said it wont have an income. It will probably not be worth it.

Since when is this the new gold making thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Yostar1969 View Post
    As I said 26th LOL. In your face 19th sayers
    Umm that is not confirmed bud lol, he is a CM.

Back on topic, looking forward to the 19th!

Since when is this the new gold making thread?
    Discussion of the impact on the pre-patch, not unrelated.
    If what is coming is going to influence what people do in-game, then the changes coming are very relevant.

Predictions of the date which have pretty much exhausted all theories.
    There is really little to discuss there now.
    It either is coming next week, or it isn't.

So why not continue discussion on what affect that date, regardless of what it proves to be will have.
    At least this is constructive, instead of the "yes it will, no it won't" back and forth which in the end isn't achieving anything.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-14 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not on the PTR, so I'm very excited for the pre-patch. Also, transmog system = I finally get to empty out all my banks and actually have bag space again.

Make your own thread if you want to talk about gold making instead of hijacking this one.

Make your own thread if you want to talk about gold making instead of hijacking this one.
    You're right.

So do you think prepatch is on the 19th or 26th ?

Let's discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Umm that is not confirmed bud lol, he is a CM.

Back on topic, looking forward to the 19th!
    Me TOO! Then only one more week to wait! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    End of season has never coincided with a patch. Ever. Ofc there is a first for everything but I doubt this will be a case. 1 week after season end is most probable so they can also calculate rewards.
    LUL
    10chars
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    End of season has never coincided with a patch. Ever. Ofc there is a first for everything but I doubt this will be a case. 1 week after season end is most probable so they can also calculate rewards.
    So explain please how season 3 started immediately without patch?
    https://twitter.com/holinka/status/665345336349593600

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_season

Incase people have forgotten.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_season

Incase people have forgotten.
    Never forgive, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Never forgive, never forget
    Honestly think its the 19th

Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    So explain please how season 3 started immediately without patch?
    https://twitter.com/holinka/status/665345336349593600
    season 3 started with 6.2.3, i think.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrowrath View Post
    Honestly think its the 19th
    There's no reason not to. But let's not jinx it :-P