New Build for Legion / Battlefield 1 <£1000

Hi guys, just wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of a Computer that will provide the best bang for my buck.

At the minute I'm looking at:

Budget: £1000
    Resolution: 1080p
    Games / Settings Desired: Overwatch, HOTS, Diablo, World of Warcraft, Guild wars 2, Battlefield 1 amongst others but those are the main ones.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): N/A
    Shop: Ebuyer / Amazon.co.uk
    Parts that can be reused: Its a 6 year old PC at the minute so im looking at a complete new build I think.
    Do you need an OS? No
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? Mouse and Keyboard

Thanks
    Last edited by kibo1504; 2016-07-14 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Purchase Info

Deleted
    This went a little over 1k but i tried not to hold back much. Ie i got a mechanical keyboard in there. You don't have to buy one, you can just buy a cheap one but i thought you would appreciate it. Ram you could go by 8gb but i got 16in there. You don't need more than 8gb for just gaming, but you might do need it if you run many apps at once. Also the RX 480 is a placeholder till aftermarket cooling solutions are out. I picked the median available price of the reference ones. It could have as well been 220 pounds but my choice tried to be more realistic for the aftermarket ones.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (£221.99 @ Novatech)
    CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H5 Universal 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler (£29.99 @ Ebuyer)
    Motherboard: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (£119.99 @ Ebuyer)
    Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory (£60.65 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (£72.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£39.00 @ Amazon UK)
    Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB XXX OC Video Card (£229.98 @ Ebuyer)
    Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£55.98 @ Amazon UK)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (£70.97 @ Amazon UK)
    Keyboard: Cooler Master Storm Quickfire TK Mechanical Keyboard Wired Standard Keyboard (£74.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Wired Laser Mouse (£49.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Total: £1026.52
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-14 22:31 BST+0100

edit: the Cpu i5 6600k is at 210pounds at Amazon but pcpartpicker isn't picking it up. So another 12 quid saved there.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2016-07-14 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    This went a little over 1k but i tried not to hold back much. Ie i got a mechanical keyboard in there. You don't have to buy one, you can just buy a cheap one but i thought you would appreciate it. Ram you could go by 8gb but i got 16in there. You don't need more than 8gb for just gaming, but you might do need it if you run many apps at once. Also the RX 480 is a placeholder till aftermarket cooling solutions are out. I picked the median available price of the reference ones. It could have as well been 220 pounds but my choice tried to be more realistic for the aftermarket ones.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (£221.99 @ Novatech)
    CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H5 Universal 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler (£29.99 @ Ebuyer)
    Motherboard: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (£119.99 @ Ebuyer)
    Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory (£60.65 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (£72.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£39.00 @ Amazon UK)
    Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB XXX OC Video Card (£229.98 @ Ebuyer)
    Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case (£55.98 @ Amazon UK)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (£70.97 @ Amazon UK)
    Keyboard: Cooler Master Storm Quickfire TK Mechanical Keyboard Wired Standard Keyboard (£74.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Wired Laser Mouse (£49.99 @ Amazon UK)
    Total: £1026.52
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-14 22:31 BST+0100
    Why not drop the mechicanal keyboard combine the cost with the cost of the SSD and 1TB drive. And just get a large SSD drive?

Deleted
    Cause you still need to buy a keyboard and if he later on needs a larger ssd he can get it, later. The keyboard though he can keep for 10years.

Cause you still need to buy a keyboard and if he later on needs a larger ssd he can get it, later. The keyboard though he can keep for 10years.
    Not this keyboard though.

Thanks for the input guys, ye I think I'm quite happy with the smaller SSD and larger general storage for the time being, I can add the larger SSD later on,

Thanks for taking the time to put that together Kostattoo, two things tho, that keyboard looks really quite small, I don't know if you have experience with them both but I'm currently using a Razor Lycosa is the size difference considerable? I quite like the larger keyboard.

In terms of aftermarket graphics cards, is there a specific one I should be looking at?

Also the RX 480 is a placeholder till aftermarket cooling solutions are out. I picked the median available price of the reference ones. It could have as well been 220 pounds but my choice tried to be more realistic for the aftermarket ones.

Deleted
    Keyboard size its a few cm smaller cause it doesn't have separate arrow keys and numpad. About the gpu i don't know yet cause they aren't out, will have to see what cooling solution each brand goes with but if you pick one of the reputable ones you will be ok. There is also gtx1060 coming out.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2016-07-19 at 10:35 AM.