Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    There's no reason not to. But let's not jinx it :-P
    We hope their is no big tech issues that they have to push back. But I doubt they will push back & just work on them through the week instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    season 3 started with 6.2.3, i think.
    Basically every patch in WoW has come on the same day that the PvP Season ends.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

He said there is 2 so its 20 on ue servers...

I stand by them dropping it without any warning, as a surprise invasion by the Legion. Azeroth is not prepared, so we don't get to be either.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    We hope their is no big tech issues that they have to push back. But I doubt they will push back & just work on them through the week instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically every patch in WoW has come on the same day that the PvP Season ends.
    I am pretty sure there was one season which ended a day before the patch.

Anyhow, this is the first time they said "Please note that the pvp season ending does not require a patch".

Deleted
    Blizzard should really announce release date, everyone is going craaazy! I'm one of em

10+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty sure there was one season which ended a day before the patch.

Anyhow, this is the first time they said "Please note that the pvp season ending does not require a patch".
    I remember once, it may of been in TBC. But yes it don't need a patch. But that still don't mean it can't come the same day.

Just more of hey we have tech issues that are preventing us from pushing the build to live.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights View Post
    He said there is 2 so its 20 on ue servers...
    There's a 2 in 2016. It ends on a 6, too.

Lore outright said that's his private twitter, no work talk on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    is that confirmed? Because to me it looks like black shore will happen after the invasion
    well there is some "for lady sylvanas" from non undead... thats why is seems abit suspicous, but also nazgrim helps during the invasion in barrens, and yet hes taken a break till be becomes the leader of orgrimmar once well yeah, so it would make sense

out of all the heros who show up to help, even the goblin leader (drawing a blank) shows up in gagetzan to help, the 2 heros who well yeah dont show up

oh and also the demon hunters dont show up till after the broken shore, you do the funerals then you go talk to them, and they set up a base in the major city... and they are the ones who tell you to go out and kill the invading demons, and they will sell you stuff for the shards that drop off the demons
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    Blizzard should really announce release date, everyone is going craaazy! I'm one of em
    I bet you 100% that blizzard wishes they could too. The big issue is that everyone hates on blizzard for EVERYTHING.. so imagine if they had to push back a patch by a week... holy crap lol. SO: They are going to push it soon, not only is the PTR marked for "RELEASE" 6.0 the WOD pre patch hit when the season ended in MOP, the 5.0 pre patch hit when the last season of CATA ended, same thing with Wrath.. http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_season

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yostar1969 View Post
    Make your own thread if you want to talk about gold making instead of hijacking this one.
    I don't think people wanted to dive into the gold making passion we all know as GARRISON (GARY for short), but - it's going away with the patch, this thread is about the pre patch, aka when gold making will TANK aka T in Tank stands for TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE is illuminati, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!

Dacoolist Read the thread title nice and slow.
    Give yourself time to absorb what it says: PrePatch date - soon?
    I can't see gold making or garrison in that title.

Quote Originally Posted by nephilim522 View Post
    I'm very curious, why are people so hyped for the pre-patch anyways? The class changes are nice, but they've been available on the PTR for a while, and unless I'm mistaken there is no actual new content until the event stuff right? Raiding with the class changes might be fun I guess. I hope I'm mistaken and there is more to this, but that's all I've heard. Also, maybe I'm just salty because I decided to main a DH and I'm still in "hurry up and wait" mode.
    most of those really hyped about the pre-patch is waiting for the transmog system. Many including myself have all inventories full of transmogs. Now we are able to clean up and get going farming transmogs again.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well there is some "for lady sylvanas" from non undead... thats why is seems abit suspicous, but also nazgrim helps during the invasion in barrens, and yet hes taken a break till be becomes the leader of orgrimmar once well yeah, so it would make sense

out of all the heros who show up to help, even the goblin leader (drawing a blank) shows up in gagetzan to help, the 2 heros who well yeah dont show up

oh and also the demon hunters dont show up till after the broken shore, you do the funerals then you go talk to them, and they set up a base in the major city... and they are the ones who tell you to go out and kill the invading demons, and they will sell you stuff for the shards that drop off the demons

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...ere-08-07-2016

invasions are first and then the broken shore.

7+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...ere-08-07-2016

invasions are first and then the broken shore.
    ah, thank you, i never saw that, kk
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ah, thank you, i never saw that, kk
    np. its kinda depressing no real content for 3-4 weeks.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Finally got a chance to go back and read the twitch chat (yes it was live), so many people asking for dates :3 *blush* "

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/753737316695285761

Dammit Jeremy, don't make me laugh, I'm supposed to be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    most of those really hyped about the pre-patch is waiting for the transmog system. Many including myself have all inventories full of transmogs. Now we are able to clean up and get going farming transmogs again.
    Oh yeah, for sure. Its gonna take me at least a few days to get everything in the transmog system from all of my characters. Ive been collecting every weapon in the game on my paladin, shaman and warrior for years. Not going to even get into sets, I have so many my bank is full and my void storage is almost full. Havent even opened the 45 salvage crates I have.

Transmog system couldnt come any sooner.

Hopefully its not on the 19th, with SDCC that week also the devs focus is going to be split between that. From a management POV, would make sense to not have both on the same week.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Hopefully its not on the 19th, with SDCC that week also the devs focus is going to be split between that. From a management POV, would make sense to not have both on the same week.
    I don't get why SDCC would have any bearing on whether or not Blizzard would patch one of their games. It's not like everyone at Blizzard is going to be attending (see Blizzcon). What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Yostar1969 View Post
    Dacoolist Read the thread title nice and slow.
    Give yourself time to absorb what it says: PrePatch date - soon?
    I can't see gold making or garrison in that title.
    Losing Garrison is a direct result of the pre-patch.. so yeah.. if they want to discuss that.. why not?

Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    I don't get why SDCC would have any bearing on whether or not Blizzard would patch one of their games. It's not like everyone at Blizzard is going to be attending (see Blizzon). What am I missing?
    They are going to be there and suppose to be a Legion announcement at SDCC. During a pre patch you want all hands on deck because there will be bugs, server problems etc.