10+ Year Old Account
    What's going on at the Eiffel Tower? People say there was a 2nd attack there, others says it's a firework truck?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    76+ dead. Doesn't smell like Islamic terrorism but I guess we'll know in a day or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Except we DO know the facts, I'm convinced now you're a fucking troll.
    I've been listening to live news coverage since the attack took place. Not heard anything like what is being posted on here. They say we don't know the facts and not to jump to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Your comprehension skills prove that you are an American. I didn't say they were pissed at USA, I said USA effectively created ISIS, which then started to commit terrorists acts in various countries.
    Nation bashing/flaming is not allowed here. Please stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    ??
    Maybe I wasn't cleat enough. People are crossing the Mediterranean on dinghy.
    Nor really, you can't put 100 people on a dingy.

Also people have crossed Oceans on smaller boats. Do you reall have the need to write useless/pointless stuff just so you can push your post counter up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You typically take the better educated ones, one of the benefits of them having to fly over rather than arrive on foot or by boat. It is the same reason we have very few issues with Mexican Cartels.
    Bout 100 years ago it was not the case, yet integration happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Why on gods green earth do you think I would support that? I think we should cut that shit out now.

Also, fun fact. The US gets most of its oil from SA/Canada, etc. Not the middle east as is popular beleif
    France, however...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Your comprehension skills prove that you are an American. I didn't say they were pissed at USA, I said USA effectively created ISIS, which then started to commit terrorists acts in various countries.
    I'm from Northern Ireland you fucking moron. WRONG AGAIN, utter twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You typically take the better educated ones, one of the benefits of them having to fly over rather than arrive on foot or by boat. It is the same reason we have very few issues with Mexican Cartels.
    Canadian borders seem strict, but I won't say that's bad, one of my friends had an outstanding traffic ticket and they didn't let him over the border.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Yeah well feel free to speculate.

I think when you just don't have any incentive to change you don't.

When you get everything you need provided by the friendly taxpayer, where is your amibition?

Where is your need to change.. or suffer?
    Well considering people do get off welfare its hard to say. Not saying its a non-factor, but it seems to be on the outer rim of causes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Which is why an European immigration plan is needed since now it's just the problem moving from one border country to another. Going to take more time for people to stop thinking at this as an issue for their nation and as an issue for whole of europe.
    Oh definitely agree there. We need a system in place.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes. Yes. Keep saying that, and keep calling them savages for doing the same.
    Saying racist things =/ murdering 60 people.

Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    What's going on at the Eiffel Tower? People say there was a 2nd attack there, others says it's a firework truck?
    It's a national holiday, fireworks all over France is to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I've been listening to live news coverage since the attack took place. Not heard anything like what is being posted on here. They say we don't know the facts and not to jump to conclusions.
    No. That's the french government throwing out damage control and trying to prevent a civil war on their streets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Saying racist things =/ murdering 60 people.

Just saying.
    Saying racist things = being a racist. Something that could cost you your job and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yeah well, that would put you at the age of 6 when 9/11 happened. Trust me, the world gained a whole new level of realisation about suicide terrorists. And you couldn't actually escape the news, try as you might. When you watch those Youtube videos (if you do) and see people shell shocked, you might think to yourself "Meh, totally over the top hyperbole" but trust me, that was actual shock and it went around the globe. Even in Korea they felt that shock, I'm sure.
    I tend to only read national news or movies/music news if I am reading news :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Nor really, you can't put 100 people on a dingy.

Also people have crossed Oceans on smaller boats. Do you reall have the need to write useless/pointless stuff just so you can push your post counter up?
    The fuck you on about? Who sent you. Holas?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well considering people do get off welfare its hard to say. Not saying its a non-factor, but it seems to be on the outer rim of causes.
    But you're talking about the US here, aren't you?

The welfare in Europe is far, far more generous. And I think these people abuse it and said welfare is working against these country's interests, especially when it comes to integrating these people.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    France, however...
    They should cut that shit out too. Like I said, I support isolating those regions stuck in the stone age until they catch up to the rest of the world.

And I am not talking about poor nations. I am talking about nations who like to go on stupid religious based wars like genocide is the only way.

You can't coexist with people like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    No. That's the french government throwing out damage control and trying to prevent a civil war on their streets.
    If you have facts from the authorities then post them otherwise please stop the lies and false accusations. It's not cool.