Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Imma have to agree with Ronny here.... the US and Canada manage it fairly well. Sure there are some problems, but for the most part, its a success story for the US and Canada. What do we do that Europe as a whole does not?
    People go to the US with the expectation to work for a living. People come to Germany with the expectation to land in a social safety net. People (2nd or 3rd degeneration immigrants) grow up in France with a similar safety net. They get money, but many fail at school, don't work and get no respect. Also many extremists in Germany and France have a criminal career before becoming violent or radicalize in prisons.

While failing at school, jobs is a common cv for this generation of terrorists, the 9/11 attackers were from well off families. We all know of course what the one common denominator is.

Deleted
    Please stop replying to the obvious troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Saying racist things = being a racist. Something that could cost you your job and more.
    I'm self employed I'll say and feel any damn way I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    no i nerver taught that befor . but at this point i dont think there is any chance those poeple are going to change anymore , brainwashed or braindead , why should we suffer because of them?
    But if you plan to nuke them and them just send trucks to run over passerbies, who is the savage ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I tend to only read national news or movies/music news if I am reading news :/
    Not anymore, apparently.

And getting major news from this forum is not as bad as the reputation of GenOT suggests, either. You get a lot of varying perspectives here.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is true, but that cant be the only factor. This has been an issue in Europe for a while now.
    That's the main factor, though. If you don't properly integrate in our country, you're going to have a very hard time surviving. In the EU, you get rewarded either way. Hell, they accept it.

Let some refugees do some stupid shit here in the states and watch how fast we put a stop to it.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    But they wanted to be Americans, it is an entirely different mindset.
    People wanted to be Americans because it was something advertised very well. Land of opportunity, that American dream. Europe lacks an equivalent. Instead you have people fleeing to countries due to war.

Deleted
    Dreadful, but integration happened.
    It took decades, and some pockets were left out. Exactly as whats happening in Europe.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dreadful, but integration happened.
    Because forces wanted it to happen, if a majority of the black population were members of the Nation of Islam it likely would not have happened and its debatable how much integration or success has been had. The folks in Black Lives Matter would not paint such a rose colored picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    The fuck you on about? Who sent you. Holas?
    Do you even have the slightest idea what the fuck dingy is? I guess you don't, if you had ANY SLIGHTEST idea you wouldnt have even mentioned it. On boats crossing the Mediterranean Sea there are 100s of people sometimes, that is not a fucking dingy...

Go to sleep, please, it's past your bed time....

Deleted
    Currently the most reliable source of information is 4chans /pol/ board. Sources, confirmations, denies.

Currently active thread #6:
    boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/81020430#p81020430

Don't worry, our Religion of Peace is already working to make sure we don't lose our peacefulness, ever! Stay calm, french people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    That's even more sad of a situation then
    Oh bury your head you virtue signalling twat. You probably stub your toe and blame America.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Not anymore, apparently.

And getting major news from this forum is not as bad as the reputation of GenOT suggests, either. You get a lot of varying perspectives here.
    No not anymore, most I know about countries over there in political situation is from here, maybe sounds sad but that is what it is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Well you have a wall dividing USA and Mexico for one but your politicians are angry at Hungary for building a wall/fence on their border to protect their country... I guess you have different standards when same things dont apply to you...
    The anger about creating a wall was those people end up being trapped between Hungary and other nations, they were already inside Europe. This again comes back to nations trying to tackle an European problem nationally it doesn't work. So no it wasn't just about Hungary protecting their borders, a whole lot more politically complex than that.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Fuck.

That's absolutely terrible.

Hopefully it doesn't get any worse.
    Well when you let in hundreds of thousands of people who come from warzones where religion is the primary reason for conflict, this kind of shit is going to happen.

With that being said, I hope things get better for you France, because I feel that stuff is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    People wanted to be Americans because it was something advertised very well. Land of opportunity, that American dream. Europe lacks an equivalent. Instead you have people fleeing to countries due to war.
    America also had exterminated the only population that could realistically call the US its homeland, Europe is nothing but Ethnic Nation states.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's pretty racist to make such assumptions. We should wait till we get the facts instead of speculating.
    ISIS is not a race, Islam is not a race, Muslims are not a race, get that through you're thick skull before you call everything racist like you usually do.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    ISIS is not a race, Islam is not a race, Muslims are not a race, get that through you're thick skull before you call everything racist like you usually do.
    But that's racist too...

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    no i nerver taught that befor . but at this point i dont think there is any chance those poeple are going to change anymore , brainwashed or braindead , why should we suffer because of them?
    Hate the terrorists doing this. Don't hate a people for what a few are doing. That just creates more terrorists and is truly worthless. This was the act of retards, there's nothing in the Quran that says you should run over french people with a truck. France has a big muslim population, they want to turn the french vs the muslims so they have to flee the country, right into the hands of ISIS: more terrorists. Don't be daft.