Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Your own article mention that it's going to be 30 000 refugees over 2 years. Muslims in France...are...not....refugees. Most of them are not even migrants.

It's also fun you all assume that terrorist is a new thing and exclusively muslim. Carlos the Jackal, does that ring a bell ?
    You're an idiot if you assume that from my post i believe that terrorists are a new thing.

Carlos the Jackal is not relevant at all. He killed 3 people. These muslims are killing 60-100 at a time during each attack. I'm done replying to you, you're a prat.

Infracted - minor flaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Fuck that shit supertony. EU immigration policies my ass. We are suffering the consequences of your governments actions. At least be quiet about it for fucks sake.
    Not anywhere near all of us even remotely supported any action in the middle east.. politicians here in America are CRIMINALS. They do not speak for the nation, and it's awful to see this shit happen.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Daaaaammmmnnnn

scooped and served, well done my top hatted sir.
    You all seem to assume that saying that French muslims are not refugees is to excuse them ? And you all seem to assume that terrorism is a new thing in Europe. It's not. France was hit by a terror wave once per decade since WW2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    We'd be dropping fucking warheads on foreheads my friend!
    And then leave old Europe to deal with the consequences again. Thanks "ally".

Refuse entry for the boats.

I mean, they are rickety boats, are you telling me that the navies of Europe are unable to repel rickety boats?

There are no boats here. They come by train/bus by foot. Whatever they can get their hands on. As i said, these are desperate fucking people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Not anywhere near all of us even remotely supported any action in the middle east.. politicians here in America are CRIMINALS. They do not speak for the nation, and it's awful to see this shit happen.
    That's why I specifically said "governments actions".

Refuse entry for the boats.

I mean, they are rickety boats, are you telling me that the navies of Europe are unable to repel rickety boats?
    You make it sound like the mediterranean is literally a small lake that you can patrol with three boats and find everyone. German navy along picked up tens of thousands of refugees this year alone. Still there are a lot of people coming through. Unless you actually plan to install a horizontal line on the map with ships in vicinity of each other (fun task, count how many you need with 3-4 miles vicinity on a good day!), thinking a full control of an ocean is possible is ludicrous.

The main reason the mediterranean works as a border is because usually people don't want to risk their lives in one of those silly tugboats. Conditions in Northern Africa, however, seem to be so bad that a 50/50 chance on the pond seems preferable... perhaps we should fix that to improve our border instead of making uninformed arguments about sending out yet more navy to pick up boats.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So burn it down themselves at a preconceived maybe low chance threat?
    People tend to go to extremes when they are scared.

EU over stepped its authority by strong arming nations to accept these "refugees". I'm shocked that more nations aren't talking about leaving, or at least reforming the EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    2016 has been full of so much terrorism and racism. A one world government is looking nicer and nicer each day folks.
    no, it really isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    And as far as I'm concerned, I don't care if you're jihaad'ing anything, as long as you're not killing people - you can be my neighbor anytime

Over 75 dead. Truck drove over 2km (1.24miles), full speed.
    Truck is said to be full of guns or explosives.

Counter Terrorist Unit took over the case from Paris.

Can we not turn this thread into a political/mycountryisbetter thread ? Please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Your country is turning people away when you have high rate of letting them stay?
    We shut out border 10 months ago. Before that i would agree with you. Now they get turned away if found in the country. Please know what you're talking about, sitting there in South Korea being all wise-ass about it all does you no favor.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    You're an idiot if you assume that from my post i believe that terrorists are a new thing.

Carlos the Jackal is not relevant at all. He killed 3 people. These muslims are killing 60-100 at a time during each attack. I'm done replying to you, you're a prat.
    Carlos attacked repeatedly transportations hubs in the eighties. That he was bad at making bombs or that explosives were not that powerful at that time is not an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    There are no boats here. They come by train/bus by foot. Whatever they can get their hands on. As i said, these are desperate fucking people.
    Close the border

10+ Year Old Account
    People tend to go to extremes when they are scared.

EU over stepped its authority by strong arming nations to accept these "refugees". I'm shocked that more nations aren't talking about leaving, or at least reforming the EU.
    didnt the UK vote on the side of the EU resolutions that passed like 90% of the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Fuck that shit supertony. EU immigration policies my ass. We are suffering the consequences of your governments actions. At least be quiet about it for fucks sake.
    We didn't drive 2 million European Jews into Palestine where they created Israel.

I'm a fan of Isreal and if I could wave a wand and make Israelis and Palesinians get along I would.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You all seem to assume that saying that French muslims are not refugees is to excuse them ? And you all seem to assume that terrorism is a new thing in Europe. It's not. France was hit by a terror wave once per decade since WW2.
    Once per DECADE. Now it's 3-4 times a YEAR. You can NOT compare the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, look at the damage the EU immigration polices are causing for Western Europe as a whole. I think the UK could see the writing on the wall here.
    What EU immigration policy? The one that is still being drafted that didn't even reach the negotiating table?

Or are you speaking of countries individually, those countries that have been sending them back in droves and where now the migration has slowed down and majority of the crisis is ending up in outer border regions and countries.

I dare to say you couldn't even name one nations actual immigration policy. Also the UK immigration issue had very little to nothing to do with the refugee crisis and everything to do with eastern europe workers being able to migrate and work easier inside the UK, where some found this to create unfair competition on their job markets.

Anyway, getting a bit late to keep on correcting people here. Will know more tomorrow what took place.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Close the border
    Put troops on your border and don't let them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrath View Post
    Over 75 dead. Truck drove over 2km (1.24miles), full speed.
    Truck is said to be full of guns or explosives.

Counter Terrorist Unit took over the case from Paris.

Can we not turn this thread into a political/mycountryisbetter thread ? Please ?
    It's too late. It got me thinking though, while the number of deaths is bad, what would have happened if they weren't neutralized right after. They could have been looking to do a lot more damage.