7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystrome View Post
    Nah, just unable to cover thousands of kilometers of coastal lines. The Mediterranean Sea is a big place you know.
    Let's not pretend for a second that they couldn't have stopped it.

They didn't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Really? We don't even know who the perpetrator is.

This is a really offensive post.
    If a wolf kills your sheep 4 weeks in a row, thats automaticly the one you will suspect the 5th week as well.

Don't take it personal because people are showing hate towards Muslims. It's pretty obvious Islam is your religion, but nobody are attacking you. Or you're trying to be like PC Principal, which would be pretty ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    We have. Most countries in Europe have done that. Even germany. We don't see any terrorist attacks, yet. But it's frustrating seeing Americans sit on the forums whining about European immigration when they have a whole fucking ocean between them and the shit they caused. We're actually neighbors with the ME, we can't really do much about it.
    Invades and bombs nations like Iraq, blames us for not having the balls to deal with refugees and migrant streams of those nations caused by their wars. Classy as always those people

Enough is a enough. It's hard decision time.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    ISIS is not a race, Islam is not a race, Muslims are not a race, get that through you're thick skull before you call everything racist like you usually do.
    Not true. The war on drugs is widely considered to be racist. Drugs aren't a race. There is more to it that your rather simple understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    ? You had a 70% acceptance rate in 2015, that's turning people away to you?
    I. Just. Told. You. We closed our borders in October last year. Know what the fuck you're talking about before opening your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    The frequency and severity are unprecedented.

It's cool though, whine all you want, having leftists in charge of immigration policy is starting to have its consequences. hope you all are learning something here.
    Who put foward the policy of ''regroupement familial'' ?

(Hint : VGE. Not a leftist)

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's not a justification. It's an explanation of why Europe won't go back to the middle ages over this. In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor series of incidents. We're hardly talking about the Troubles internationally anymore. I know for certain that the RAF terrorists in Germany are a laughing stock by now (they have to resort to bank robberies these days just to stay afloat :P). Western values will prevail. Until the day we throw them away ourselves.
    Mate, it was "minor" last year. The attacks are quite regular and there seems to be no end to this. The states like Turkey and France are failing to fulfill their utter most important and the most basic objective, protecting the people. You might want to read some state theory...Let Western values prevail, while preventing the fucking attacks which happens every three weeks or so...

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    I. Just. Told. You. We closed our borders in Octobers last year. Know what the fuck you're talking about before opening your mouth.
    You have a 70% acceptance rate, that is not turning people away

Quote Originally Posted by Mcbenchpress View Post
    Enough is a enough. It's hard decision time.
    Oh let me guess : guns and vigilantes. It worked so well for the OAS.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Europe is already cucked, to borrow that term from the Trump camp. Within a few hundred years at most the Europe that we knew for thousands of years will be gone. The fact that you shrug your shoulders at something like this and how even the slightest bit of backbone triggers Hitler-flashbacks, European nations don't have what it takes to ward off the Islamic Invasion of Europe.
    I'm not shrugging the shoulders at this. And unlike the US, I don't feel the need to make grand statements to feel that I'm right. European nations have fought worse shit than this before the US declared their independence. Heck, we've fought worse shit before that continent was discovered in the first place. So how about you stop using idiot terms like "cuck" and discuss this matter civilly? I become increasingly intolerant to imbecile remarks from over the pond regarding how we should run a continent that had empires rise and fall millenia before we shat your place into existance.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    blah blah blah, the U.s. is not responsible for the formation of ISIS. They started long before we went to Iraq. Want to be pissed, be pissed at Russia for starting the mess and your own governments for not having the balls to turn the "refugees" around when you had the chance. People like you advocated letting them in and now the chickens are coming home to roost, I hope you learned something
    No they're only responsible for making them an international threat.
    And supertony? Stop talking as if you know what my views are on the topic. You have no clue.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Oh let me guess : guns and vigilantes. It worked so well for the OAS.
    I was thinking mass deportation.

You know that feeling you get when you are constantly right even when you want to be wrong?

That is honestly my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Not true. The war on drugs is widely considered to be racist. Drugs aren't a race. There is more to it that your rather simple understanding.
    Except the reason that people would say the war on drugs is racist is due to the numbers of black people that end up incarcerated, whereas Muslims can be of any race, black, white, whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Let's not pretend for a second that they couldn't have stopped it.

They didn't want to.
    No. You couldn't have stopped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystrome View Post
    Nah, just unable to cover thousands of kilometers of coastal lines. The Mediterranean Sea is a big place you know.
    Dude. Motherfuckers living in the B.C. era managed to keep those borders under control. And you are acting like it's impossible in 2016? Really?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    No. You couldn't have stopped it.
    Why not?

Australia manages and their situation is similar. Intercept boats -> bring them to some island and have them there, far away from your homeland.
    Last edited by sheggaro; 2016-07-15 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Mate, it was "minor" last year. The attacks are quite regular and there seems to be no end to this. The states like Turkey and France are failing to fulfill their utter most important and the most basic objective, protecting the people. You might want to read some state theory...Let Western values prevail, while preventing the fucking attacks which happens every three weeks or so...
    Ok, assume you're an actual grand statesman now. Tell me how you want to prevent this? And again.. I'm asking without expecting an actual decent response...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    You have a 70% acceptance rate, that is not turning people away
    I'm done with you. People that entered before the borders were closed are getting to stay, for a while. But new ones coming are getting turned away at the border. Now, if you don't know what you're talking about, be quiet.